10/5/20 10:12 PM
2/12/14
Co3 -
Windy City -
Connorwinztharematch -
yomamafool -
Peruvian Necktiez -
Windy City -

Just fucked a girl from SA last night for free. 24 year old single mom, took her out to eat went back to my  car started making out and said lets take it to the next level and get a room. She said sure took her back to the hotel and fucked the shit out of her. This girl just wants something casual being she is going through a divorce. I think I am going to start playing this game on SA from now on. 

There are girls on the site that say they are not looking to hook up for sex, these are the girls I will target. You figure Dinner and drinks will cost me 50.00 and the guys in their age range are too broke to take them out. I have had many girls in college cry and say guys don't take them out any more. That and the fact I am on TRT and much more masculine than the average 22 year old. I will use this to my advantage and play this game for the next 1-2 months and see how it goes. 

I got 2 dates lined up this weekend. Both with 20 year olds one girl straight out said that she will not sleep with a guy within the first 3 dates. I said fine but don't expect any allowance, but I would pay for the date and she agreed. Obviously I am going to try to have sex with her right away.

The other one says she doesn;t like guys her age and is looking for a mentor/SD type of guy and would like to get to know them. I am going to try to nail both of these girls this weekend. Wish me luck guys. Who knows they may flake and I may not get anything but am going to try. 

Serious question:  From what you post here you must have banged at least what? 30 chicks so far ?

How is it that none of them have fallen in love with you? 

I`m not trying to be a dick but from my experience, on girls I fuck, the hardest part is getting rid of them after the first 3-4 fuck sessions. Chicks fall for guys so easily, big dick, small dick, good looks, bad looks, 6-pack or dad bod it don`t matter really. 

How is it that you put in so much volume but can`t get one to stick?  Do you think maybe because the dating starts as a pay to fuck transaction they cannot fathom staying in a relationship with you?

I do agree all relationships (hooker or girlfriend) cost money, I like to eat well so dinner and alcoholic drinks for 2 would set me back a lot more than $50.  

this is a good question

Yeah, im starting to fall in love with op myself.

Keep living your best life op. 

In other news, i just saw vindell white knighting for kirk cameron in another thread. All The pieces are coming together.

Give seeking a shot man, it is 90 dollars a month would be worth to give it a try. Less flakes than Tinder and the majority of these girls are down to meet once you weed out the scammers. Tell them to meet you for a drink and run your game. You don't have to set up a friends with benefits arrangement. I know you were doing great on Tinder this will be like shooting fish in a barrel. You should be able to get free pussy no problem. That is the game I am going to start running. I have paid enough lol. 

So the girls on SA are looking to get paid to fuck or not? This thread has morphed into a date for fuck thread, that's basically the transaction for every date including chicks from Only Farmers and Christian Mingle. 

If the girl is brand new to this and never done this before it can be pulled off. The girl that I fucked she never mentioned the money and I was the first guy she ever met on the site. I am going to play that game and see where it goes. Will look for the girls that are new to this, take them on a normal date and treat them like I would a girl on Tinder. 

Will try this game and report back. This is the first time I actually took any of these girls out from seeking. Usually it is a quick meet at a public place and than we do our thing or a meet at a hotel. I spent 54.00 on the hotel and 50.00 at a Mexican restaurant for 2 Coronas, she had a mixed drink and steak tacos. I don't mind paying for the dates, especially for girls who are half my age lol. 

Right now I am batting a .1000. We will see what happens within the next week or so.

Edited: 10/5/20 10:18 PM
2/12/14
Sprawl'n'Stall -
LordSeano - 

Wait are people convincing themselves that a website that connects hookers with customers is a ‘dating’ website and that they are ‘running game’ by getting hookers? 

I mean more power to you. If I wa single I’d probably do the same but let’s not pretend they are not hookers (nothing wrong with that)

Of course not. Some of the last posts have been about dating sites. But it's page 44 LOL. I don't think there's confusion here. For hookers, game or not doesn't matter. For Sugar Babies, it can still help IMO. But I haven't done it yet.

I'm a "half-Chad" ha ha. I'm not THAT hot but I'm fit, sexual endurance galore, make them laugh, turn these dating sites 5s into sex beasts LOL. So I have partly contributed to their sense of entitlement. But nope, they don't keep me except as occasional FWB. They truly are delusional if they expect LTRs.

For hookups, easy times. For long term relationships, quite depressing.

Believe it or not most of these girls have jobs, many are in college, some even have dads who are physicians and one even had a dad who is a famous doc and gives lectures on YouTube. The majority of these girls are girls who are living on their own and have roommates and are doing this for extra money. Many have student loans and pay high rent. Would I get serious with one? FUCK NO, but if you compare these girls with the ones who are on Tinder the quality is almost the same. 

10/7/20 12:13 AM
2/2/20

Signed up today, not bad so far apart from the wrecking ball shaped chicks and the Venezuelan spam.

10/7/20 12:20 AM
10/4/05
Sean Ranklin - 

Signed up today, not bad so far apart from the wrecking ball shaped chicks and the Venezuelan spam.

narrow your search results
10/7/20 11:48 AM
7/10/02
Windy City - 
Sprawl'n'Stall -
LordSeano - 

Wait are people convincing themselves that a website that connects hookers with customers is a ‘dating’ website and that they are ‘running game’ by getting hookers? 

I mean more power to you. If I wa single I’d probably do the same but let’s not pretend they are not hookers (nothing wrong with that)

Of course not. Some of the last posts have been about dating sites. But it's page 44 LOL. I don't think there's confusion here. For hookers, game or not doesn't matter. For Sugar Babies, it can still help IMO. But I haven't done it yet.

I'm a "half-Chad" ha ha. I'm not THAT hot but I'm fit, sexual endurance galore, make them laugh, turn these dating sites 5s into sex beasts LOL. So I have partly contributed to their sense of entitlement. But nope, they don't keep me except as occasional FWB. They truly are delusional if they expect LTRs.

For hookups, easy times. For long term relationships, quite depressing.

Believe it or not most of these girls have jobs, many are in college, some even have dads who are physicians and one even had a dad who is a famous doc and gives lectures on YouTube. The majority of these girls are girls who are living on their own and have roommates and are doing this for extra money. Many have student loans and pay high rent. Would I get serious with one? FUCK NO, but if you compare these girls with the ones who are on Tinder the quality is almost the same. 

You mean the quality seems much higher. Though not in the "ethics" or "morals" category ha ha. Sex for money is just natural to them, since with social media, dating apps and modern culture they have had pick of 100s of guys for a long while, so they know their "value" much younger than before, even though they are strangely as insecure as any young women of the past.

Quite the opposite topic, but last night I've chatted a 32 yo who is a 5, at best, and with two kids. Usually I don't bullshit but now I decided to play a game. As straight up it's she's looking for a man to take care of her and her two daughters, treat them as his own, ready to move in and all that. Then asks if I'm looking for real love. Oh, and she wants a boy as she's only had two girls. As I said yes to all, she's down to fuck, just like that LOL

It's not even entitlement in the bitchy feminist sense. Not at all. It's pure delusional behavior. She knows almost nothing about me, is just looking for a man to save the day and get her out of her shitty job, get her pregnant, etc. Almost any man would do as long as he does that, yet to her that would be... real love. Insane.

As she seems dumb as a brick, it's just naked unfiltered honesty. Just like the sugar babies, it just seems natural to them, like it's the normal order of things. What we men need or want is unimportant, we are tools.

Women are crazy and totally self-centered. Seeking arrangement makes more sense daily!

10/7/20 1:18 PM
9/3/14
LordSeano -

It's delusional at best and at worst very dangerous.

a lot of these women have actual pimps.to the naive that pimp culture is something from the past, from the 80's but they truly exist. 

just ask yourself why so many pros advertise with "no black guys"? Is it because they so racist? No of course not, to a hoe a dick is a dick. It is because they don't want to get pimped.

OP trying to seduce hoes is gonna end up with some Big Herc looking naga extorting him.

I got nothing against his life more power to you if you can afford it but now you are entering a world you are not prepared to by "running game" on a species that lives from game.

all the best, I mean it.

10/7/20 1:27 PM
6/5/02

Yeah I’ve read through this thread and I get the sense people think they are dating or hooking up like a tinder type relationship.

Its a hooker.

They are sleeping with you in return for financial payment. Isn’t it just what hookers call ‘girlfriend experience’?

10/7/20 5:15 PM
2/12/14
Peruvian Necktiez -
LordSeano -

It's delusional at best and at worst very dangerous.

a lot of these women have actual pimps.to the naive that pimp culture is something from the past, from the 80's but they truly exist. 

just ask yourself why so many pros advertise with "no black guys"? Is it because they so racist? No of course not, to a hoe a dick is a dick. It is because they don't want to get pimped.

OP trying to seduce hoes is gonna end up with some Big Herc looking naga extorting him.

I got nothing against his life more power to you if you can afford it but now you are entering a world you are not prepared to by "running game" on a species that lives from game.

all the best, I mean it.

This isn't the 80's anymore and you still have that 80's mentality. I have some of these girls on Facebook and they are in college and work normal jobs. Trust me very few have pimps lol. These are not street walkers. Quit living in the 80's man!

Edited: 10/9/20 8:20 PM
2/12/14

Just fucked another 21 year old for free on seeking who was just looking for a pounding. She wasn't hot but she gave great head and was pretty good in bed. I have another date lined up tomorrow with a newbie on seeking and will try to fuck this one too for free. lol.. We will see what happens.

10/9/20 8:52 PM
6/14/12
Windy City -

Just fucked another 21 year old for free on seeking who was just looking for a pounding. She wasn't hot but she gave great head and was pretty good in bed. I have another date lined up tomorrow with a newbie on seeking and will try to fuck this one too for free. lol.. We will see what happens.

You re an inspiration to  aging man whores like myself. 

Godspeed op

10/10/20 2:09 AM
2/12/14
Connorwinztharematch -
Windy City -

Godspeed op

Thanks my man!

10/10/20 10:32 AM
7/10/02
Connorwinztharematch - 
Windy City -

Godspeed op

Well put LOL

10/10/20 1:48 PM
1/1/01
Connorwinztharematch -
j-money -
Windy City -
j-money -
Windy City -

I haven't noticed a huge difference with Covid hitting. Maybe the 600 a month unemployment has something to do with it. That being said seeking will be around forever.

There are some girls that are duds on seeking but I have a few girls I am going to keep on the rotation for the winter.

A 19 year old who has a geat pair of tits.

A 20 year old colombian girl who is very orgasmic and squirts all over the place

A 21 year old who works at a health club who is hot and has a great personality.

I know many here say bumble is great and everything, but the girls I met on their have baggage, are overweight and tend to be feminist cunts. To be honest older woman are just as tough if not tougher to deal with than the younger ones.

Like Charlie Sheen once said you pay them to leave. Would I like to settle down? Yes, probably when my kids get older or if I find the right one (Would never get married again). That being said in this sexual market place 95% of the girls are not marriage material.

Maybe it's just in my area, but the dating apps have been fucking awful lately. It's either fat divorced women with 3 kids, fake spamming bots, or profiles set up only to advertise a snapchat/instagram/cash app account. When I do get a good match, 99% of the time I never get a reply or the bitch can't hold a conversation. 

You have to understand with dating apps woman have figured out they could get any guy they want. This leads to a sense of entitlement. Even some of these fat divorced woman have gotten very cocky. lol. I was married for 10 years and when I got back in the game I couldn't believe how entitlled and unnattractive these woman have become. Not only are they fat, but they have an attitude. 

If I am 18 years old today, NO WAY I RECOMMEND anyone get married with a modern day woman. I talk to my son and he is young and I put it in his head, focus on yourself and never focus on woman and don't think you need to get married to live a good life.

As a man you have to adapt. For instance, if every house around your area is going for 1.1 million and they need work and you feel they are only worth 400k than keep renting and don't buy. That also pertains to the dating world. Right now it could be my son, my best friend, my brother in this current system I would say the majority are better off not getting married. 

The other day on Tinder I saw a divorced 45-year-old with 3 kids who was a good 40-50lbs overweight with an entire profile full of things she was looking for/didn't want in a guy. She had a picture of herself lying on her back, and she legimately had a triple chin. Yet she thinks guys should be flocking to her online. 

I had two long term relationships with women I met online, and they would tell me they were bombarded with messages on dating sites. I defintely agree with you that all the online attention has made women cocky. It's nuts. Even the ones I match with don't give a shit to put forth any effort in their messages. They don't care. They have 50 other guys to chat with.

I think a huge number of women on dating sites view their matches as random Facebook friends or Instagram followers. It's just about numbers(matches) and being "popular" online.  

Dating apps empower women. All of them. If you re good looking and funny this doesnt make much difference. But its definitely breeding incels as men, who fall into the lower half of the attraction/ charm spectrum stand almost no chance of getting laid by anything that any man would find even remotely attractive. i e been on tinder and the like for years. I ve watched as the ham planet - mother - of -  3  types in their late 30's have mentally transitioned into princesses ( of the trailer park ) with standards located on high altitude summits of entitlement. 

Impetus to stay on your game, in shape, etc  but it also illustrates how old and out of touch with modern living the low - T, no testicle, kirk cameron movie loving, beta fags like vindell are.

" i love being married and fucking the same woman twice a year on special occassions with assistance from erection meds for 40 years so you should too! btw, who wants to come to my Left Behind reboot OG party ?!? " 

I'm in a small town, so I think that's a big part of why it sucks. I've been off the apps for a couple of weeks. I think it's time to try my luck again. 

10/11/20 10:02 PM
7/10/02

Yeah in a small town it's harder. I've banged, discarded or been rejected by most of the gals on the local dating site with traction LOL. Benefit is new gals are easy to spot... but they are flooded of course.

10/14/20 8:31 PM
3/24/07
Windy City - 

I am around your age and this thread has me intrigued. Do you create a profile on SA just like a regular dating site with your own pictures and such?
10/17/20 7:42 PM
2/12/14
Jacinto -
Windy City - 

I am around your age and this thread has me intrigued. Do you create a profile on SA just like a regular dating site with your own pictures and such?

Yes, I keep mine private until I speak with them however! 

Edited: 10/17/20 7:50 PM
2/12/14

Going with a new strategy where I don't pay. I went out on a date yesterday with a girl from SA. 25 year old polish Bank manager and pretty hot was not able to close the deal! 

Today, went out on a coffee date with a 20 year old Lithuanian girl today( Was pressed for time) but was not able to close the deal. 

I have a hot 21 year old I am supposed to meet on Friday, didn't discuss specifics with her. 

I have about 4 other girls that want FWB with no allowance, am going to try to close at least 2 of them next weekend. These  girls are in their 18-32  but are not that hot. If they want no strings attached sex I will take it however. I could have hooked up with one today but am with kids tonight and took a chance on the hotter Lithuanian. Tomorrow I also have kids and going to wake. 

we will see what happens next weekend! 

10/17/20 7:51 PM
1/1/01
Windy City - 

Going with a new strategy where I don't pay. I went out on a date yesterday with a girl from SA. 25 year old polish Bank manager and pretty hot was not able to close the deal! 

Today, went out on a coffee date with a 20 year old Lithuanian girl today( Was pressed for time) but was not able to close the deal. 

I have a hot 21 year old I am supposed to meet on Friday, didn't discuss specifics with her. 

I have about 4 other girls that want FWB with no allowance, am going to try to close at least 2 of them next weekend. These  girls are in their 18-32  but are not that hot. If they want no strings attached sex I will take it however. I could have hooked up with one today but am with kids tonight and took a chance on the hotter Lithuanian. Tomorrow I also have kids and going to wake. 

P.i.c.t.u.r.e.s

10/17/20 7:56 PM
7/6/14

OK sorry to be an idiot but what the hell  is SA? 

10/17/20 8:04 PM
7/6/14
thebehemoth73 -

OK sorry to be an idiot but what the hell  is SA? 

NNVmfigured it out

10/17/20 9:57 PM
6/14/12

In for pics !

Edited: 10/17/20 11:20 PM
2/12/14
Josh -
Windy City - 

P.i.c.t.u.r.e.s

Is it possible for some spiteful bastards here to google search the photo and get contact info of the girl and contact them on their social media accounts?  

10/17/20 11:22 PM
1/1/01
Windy City - 
Josh -
Windy City - 

P.i.c.t.u.r.e.s

Is it possible for some spiteful bastards here to google search the photo and get contact info of the girl and contact them on their social media accounts?  

Ummm yes and most likely will happen....you would need to alter the picture somehow I believe, one of the tech guys here could tell you I bet....or just pm. Me I am super curious about this for research and saving 29.99 a month

Edited: 10/17/20 11:29 PM
2/12/14
Josh -
Windy City - 
Josh -
Windy City - 

P.i.c.t.u.r.e.s

Ummm yes and most likely will happen....you would need to alter the picture somehow I believe, one of the tech guys here could tell you I bet....or just pm. Me I am super curious about this for research and saving 29.99 a month

It happen to me with one of the girls I banged on SA. There is a forum where guys are open about their experiences with the girls they have been with from SA. The majority of the girls reviewed are girls who are using SA as escorts or girls that are not very good looking. The guys on that forum do lnot like to report on the good ones. 

Anyways I was with one of the girls and I kind of gave a detailed report about my sex experience with her and the girl contacted me saying don't be talking about me on public forums. Do I care about these girls? No, but I prefer to keep their info private. With some of the responses on here towards me and  this thread I would be willing to bet someone will contact one of the girls I put up a pic of. I may show a few select posters through PM.

10/18/20 1:23 AM
6/14/12
Windy City -
Josh -
Windy City - 
Josh -
Windy City - 

P.i.c.t.u.r.e.s

It happen to me with one of the girls I banged on SA. There is a forum where guys are open about their experiences with the girls they have been with from SA. The majority of the girls reviewed are girls who are using SA as escorts or girls that are not very good looking. The guys on that forum do lnot like to report on the good ones. 

Anyways I was with one of the girls and I kind of gave a detailed report about my sex experience with her and the girl contacted me saying don't be talking about me on public forums. Do I care about these girls? No, but I prefer to keep their info private. With some of the responses on here towards me and  this thread I would be willing to bet someone will contact one of the girls I put up a pic of. I may show a few select posters through PM.

Vindell would spend the better part of his kirk cameron marathon tracking the girl down with links to the thread to prove to himself thats hes a moral authority. And bitter, miserable, jealous cunt. 

I wouldnt bother op.