OtherGround Forums I concede to the left

17 days ago
6/27/02

I think you guys are gonna get exactly what you want. So congratulations. Come take your victory lap here because I want to archive this thread. You guys are so stupid you can’t see past tomorrow and have no idea what you’re supporting but eventually you will... it’ll be too late, but you will. We’re all on a plane at 30,000 feet and you hate the pilot so much you’d rather fight him and try to drag him out of the cockpit mid flight than wait till there’s a landing strip nearby. We’re headed for a mountain and half the people on the plane are stoked about it. It’s insane. 

17 days ago
1/1/01
I agree. As much as I hate to admit it, in a way they have won. How we live is going to drastically change, unless, everyone registers to vote and vote the fucked up Democrats out of office. I don’t care how liberal you are, you have to notice that every city that is FUBAR, is Democrat controlled and has been for years.
17 days ago
1/12/07

This is why I "trust the plan". 

Get informed, fight back.

17 days ago
4/26/03
KirkBJJ -

I think you guys are gonna get exactly what you want. So congratulations. Come take your victory lap here because I want to archive this thread. You guys are so stupid you can’t see past tomorrow and have no idea what you’re supporting but eventually you will... it’ll be too late, but you will. We’re all on a plane at 30,000 feet and you hate the pilot so much you’d rather fight him and try to drag him out of the cockpit mid flight than wait till there’s a landing strip nearby. We’re headed for a mountain and half the people on the plane are stoked about it. It’s insane. 

Lol. No they won't. 

17 days ago
1/1/01

Edited: 17 days ago
1/1/01

Time to kick the tires on this one again op. Dust off, recalibrate, reload (figuratively) and get ready. 

1/9/19

the two opposing forces are necessary to balance the extreme tardation of each opposing side.........system of CHECKS-&-BALANCES and all that kind of thing

1/1/01

The times make the men and men make the times.  So look at it this way. We have an opportunity to make our mark in history as men by showing courage and resolve in the face of a hatred, and an attempt to destroy our country.  I've been down too. But I'm starting to realize that this is a gift. It's a chance to find our way. To lead our country into a new era. Be leaders in your communities, churches and families.  Become a part of what you want our country to be. Embrace freedom, stand up for liberty and speak truth.  

17 days ago
2/7/08

17 days ago
1/1/01

They have won for now.  After burning the system down they will perish,  like a  virus that kills its host.

17 days ago
12/5/17

Damn... when did old guys just completely lose the ability to be self-critical? We have an absolute failure of an administration at the helm with a president who is more skilled at provoking his opposition than governing the country. If he loses the election he's all set to be universally ranked as one of the worst five presidents in our history and a one-termer.

What do you expect? 

You also consume a constant stream of commentary designed to politically radicalize you, and it works like a charm. 

Re-discover some hobbies or something. 

17 days ago
1/9/19
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus - 

Damn... when did old guys just completely lose the ability to be self-critical? We have an absolute failure of an administration at the helm with a president who is more skilled at provoking his opposition than governing the country. If he loses the election he's all set to be universally ranked as one of the worst five presidents in our history and a one-termer.

What do you expect? 

You also consume a constant stream of commentary designed to politically radicalize you, and it works like a charm. 

good post, very smart.  

17 days ago
6/7/08

Humanity is the same sad song playing over and over and over. Its always the same fools that think they know better that drag the rest of us down. Our ancestors have tried to warn us countless times but yet here we are again.

17 days ago
4/11/14

17 days ago
5/28/03

Nope.

They wont win.

The time of the shit-lib has come to an end.

Youre just witnessing the death spasms of a party that has sucked for 60 years.

Remember when they finally figured out how to fuck up the clown in "IT"?

As they moved in to kill it for good, it flipped out a few final times to try to scare them.

Leftists have shown normal worthwhile people who they really are. They have no power unless you appease them.

17 days ago
2/25/09
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

What do you expect? 

Best economic performance in history. Lowest black and latino unemployment in history. Lowest unarmed black slayings by cop in history. No new wars in 4 years. Isis leader dead. Space force created. 

provoking opposition yes. By absolutely kicking ass.

17 days ago
1/1/01
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

What do you expect? 

Trump is an outstanding President by any objective metric. 

1. Restored GDP to highest levels in decades 

2. Lowest ever black unemployment 

3. Repealed oppressive Obamacare mandates. 

4. Appointed 2 outstanding Supreme Court Justices 

5. Negotiated peace with North Korea when everyone thought war was inevitable.  

6. Scaled back US presence in foreign interests 

7. Crushed ISIS when they seemed nearly unstoppable. 

8. Brought back manufacturing jobs back to the US after we had been told for years that they would never return.  

9. Lifted us to record highs in the stock market after inheriting a terrible economy.  

There's so much more.  Hes fought against the media like no one else in history has ever had to, the swampy neocons social media and the radicals.  Hes been a tremendous success.  I was very skeptical about Trump.  I've been very pleasantly surprised.  

17 days ago
4/17/13

Don't give up the ship

17 days ago
11/18/15
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

What do you expect? 

that's a bunch of bullshit.  that is your subjective opinion and is rooted in the distorted reality fucks like you have worked tirelessly to establish over the last five years.

17 days ago
5/28/03
buddie - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

What do you expect? 

8. Brought back manufacturing jobs back to the US after we had been told for years that they would never return.  

9. Lifted us to record highs in the stock market after inheriting a terrible economy.  

There's so much more.  Hes fought against the media like no one else in history has ever had to, the swampy neocons social media and the radicals.  Hes been a tremendous success.  I was very skeptical about Trump.  I've been very pleasantly surprised.  

because youre not an NPC faggot

youre an actual worthwhile person with dignity

17 days ago
1/1/01
buddie - 
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

What do you expect? 

Trump needs to incessantly remind everyone of this.

Then say something like, "Meanwhile, in Democrat controlled cities & states..." while showing footage of CHAZ.

17 days ago
2/25/09
Cuckoldberry Finn -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

What do you expect? 

that's a bunch of bullshit.  that is your subjective opinion and is rooted in the distorted reality fucks like you have worked tirelessly to establish over the last five years.

Their reality is based on narrative not facts. Whatever cnn, shareblue and marxist.com tell them is gospel. 

2/25/09
buddie -
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

What do you expect? 

Vu and cut the divisive rhetoric. That kind of talk will divide the nation. 

17 days ago
6/7/08

17 days ago
1/2/15
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

What do you expect? 

Will you ever admit your party supports conspiracy theories against the POTUS?