Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -
Damn... when did old guys just completely lose the ability to be self-critical? We have an absolute failure of an administration at the helm with a president who is more skilled at provoking his opposition than governing the country. If he loses the election he's all set to be universally ranked as one of the worst five presidents in our history and a one-termer.
What do you expect?
You also consume a constant stream of commentary designed to politically radicalize you, and it works like a charm.
Re-discover some hobbies or something.
Trump is an outstanding President by any objective metric.
1. Restored GDP to highest levels in decades
2. Lowest ever black unemployment
3. Repealed oppressive Obamacare mandates.
4. Appointed 2 outstanding Supreme Court Justices
5. Negotiated peace with North Korea when everyone thought war was inevitable.
6. Scaled back US presence in foreign interests
7. Crushed ISIS when they seemed nearly unstoppable.
8. Brought back manufacturing jobs back to the US after we had been told for years that they would never return.
9. Lifted us to record highs in the stock market after inheriting a terrible economy.
There's so much more. Hes fought against the media like no one else in history has ever had to, the swampy neocons social media and the radicals. Hes been a tremendous success. I was very skeptical about Trump. I've been very pleasantly surprised.