OtherGround Forums I declare today is Butt Hurt MAGAtard day !

13 days ago
11/18/15
Thelonious -

The Biden laptop and Bin Laden falconer stuff is beyond ridiculous and we are all more stupid having lived through it but I think the Trumpers have a reason to be upset about the moderator.

They have been saying the moderators were unfair and Scully lied to look fair. If the shoe was on the other foot and it was a Fox moderator it would have been a big deal.

do you live in america?

13 days ago
9/19/13

*Laughs in OP is a faggot*

13 days ago
4/27/15

13 days ago
9/19/13
Black Dougie -

Liberal scientists claim that deflection laws are outdated and sexist.

12 days ago
4/25/11

If you think they’re lashing out now, wait until the 3rd LMAO

12 days ago
5/30/05

12 days ago
5/30/05
100kgkilla - This thread reeks of wounded animal.

They are nervous. 

12 days ago
3/25/20
jimmy23 -

I see so many angry MAGAtards posting today. With no one buying the buttery mails or Hunter biden conspiratard stories, they are on a frenzy of angry responses and vote downs.

This is a special day, and it should be remembered and celebrated . 

Happy Butt Hurt MAGAtard day, my OG brethren !

op:

12 days ago
1/9/19

LOL, truly this thread is a BIG WIN!

12 days ago
6/30/07
jimmy23 -

I see so many angry MAGAtards posting today. With no one buying the buttery mails or Hunter biden conspiratard stories, they are on a frenzy of angry responses and vote downs.

You can troll better than this jimmy, this is just lazy lol.

12 days ago
1/1/01
And November 4th will be Butthurt Democrat Day!!!
12 days ago
9/8/02
Sgt_Doakes_Got_Jokes - 

All three look like they are passing gas.
12 days ago
3/13/18

Lol. Conservative tears are delicious?

12 days ago
7/22/09
jimmy23 -

Damn! How much idiot bait did you put on that lure? They’re biting today!

Edited: 12 days ago
4/25/11
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

Keep telling yourself that. 

I’ll just be sitting here smoking my Cuban cigar and posting from my Chinese iPhone. Might even drink some Svedka to celebrate the occasion. 

Your republic dies on November 3. Enjoy your guns while you can because we’re coming to take them on the 4th

Be afraid you stupid capitalist, be very afraid 

12 days ago
3/1/10

Jimmy beclowned himself in order to defame an underage kid and defend a toothless 70 year old stolen valor fraud.

12 days ago
8/23/11
JitsuGuy - And November 4th will be Butthurt Democrat Day!!!

After 2016... Isn’t it already?

it will just be a 4 year anniversary 

12 days ago
10/30/05
The_Pundits_Ghost -

Lol. Conservative tears are delicious?

?

Edited: 12 days ago
1/1/01
Thelonious - 

The Biden laptop and Bin Laden falconer stuff is beyond ridiculous and we are all more stupid having lived through it but I think the Trumpers have a reason to be upset about the moderator.

They have been saying the moderators were unfair and Scully lied to look fair. If the shoe was on the other foot and it was a Fox moderator it would have been a big deal.

You are delusional.

The Biden story might end up making no difference in the election.  But the American people should decide that for themselves without censorship from the media.

Imagine if Donald Jr. had emails on his laptop showing he accepted money from Vladimir Putin and Russian oligarchs in exchange for influence at the White House.  Then let's say Facebook and Twitter actively suppressed the story to help Trump's chances in the election.  You would not be saying it was "ludicrous".  You would be livid and calling for Trump's head on a platter.

12 days ago
5/30/05
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

I’ll just be sitting here smoking my Cuban cigar and posting from my Chinese iPhone. Might even drink some Svedka to celebrate the occasion. 

Your republic dies on November 3. Enjoy your guns while you can because we’re coming to take them on the 4th

Can you at least put some effort into your troll?  

12 days ago
4/25/11
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

There’s no troll dude

Biden, and all of his ilk(including me) are full fledged Commies. And on November third, we take all three branches of government. No matter how much you try and play it off, I know it scares you shitless. And you should be. Maybe we start taking Trumpers on those plane rides you’re so fond of. Don’t know yet, we’ll see 

Either way, enjoy the time you have left

12 days ago
12/20/10

12 days ago
1/1/01
Lt_Fop -
jimmy23 -
Ruben Blades -

Not sure what you’re talking about 

Peruse the many threads today, read the comments.

It really is a historical LEVEL of MAGAtard butt hurt.

But, records are meant to be broken and we might be be seeing high levels  in the not too distant future

You dont find a problem with social media censoring news and government officials? 

I am fine with with privately owned companies censoring propaganda on their services

12 days ago
5/30/05
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

There’s no troll dude

Biden, and all of his ilk(including me) are full fledged Commies. And on November third, we take all three branches of government. No matter how much you try and play it off, I know it scares you shitless. And you should be. Maybe we start taking Trumpers on those plane rides you’re so fond of. Don’t know yet, we’ll see 

Just lazy. Sounds forced. You are trying too hard. A good troll is supposed to have some finesse to it. 

0/10

12 days ago
4/25/11
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

There’s no troll dude

Just lazy. Sounds forced. You are trying too hard. A good troll is supposed to have some finesse to it. 

0/10

This fucking guy man

Literally calls anyone left of fucking Rush Limbaugh a communist, but when someone comes out and tells you what you wanna hear, you call them a troll. Ohhhhhhkayyy man, have a nice day