OtherGround Forums I declare today is Butt Hurt MAGAtard day !

14 days ago
4/22/07
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
100kgkilla - This thread reeks of wounded animal.

They are nervous. 

Keep telling yourself that. 

I’ll just be sitting here smoking my Cuban cigar and posting from my Chinese iPhone. Might even drink some Svedka to celebrate the occasion. 

Your republic dies on November 3. Enjoy your guns while you can because we’re coming to take them on the 4th

Be afraid you stupid capitalist, be very afraid 

Lol

Cum and take em

14 days ago
5/30/05
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

I’ll just be sitting here smoking my Cuban cigar and posting from my Chinese iPhone. Might even drink some Svedka to celebrate the occasion. 

Your republic dies on November 3. Enjoy your guns while you can because we’re coming to take them on the 4th

Can you at least put some effort into your troll?  

There’s no troll dude

Biden, and all of his ilk(including me) are full fledged Commies. And on November third, we take all three branches of government. No matter how much you try and play it off, I know it scares you shitless. And you should be. Maybe we start taking Trumpers on those plane rides you’re so fond of. Don’t know yet, we’ll see 

Either way, enjoy the time you have left

Just lazy. Sounds forced. You are trying too hard. A good troll is supposed to have some finesse to it. 

0/10

This fucking guy man

Literally calls anyone left of fucking Rush Limbaugh a communist, but when someone comes out and tells you what you wanna hear, you call them a troll. Ohhhhhhkayyy man, have a nice day

Start over on a different account. You need better material. 

14 days ago
5/30/05

eNjOy tHe tImE yOu hAvE lEfT

14 days ago
4/25/11
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

There’s no troll dude

Biden, and all of his ilk(including me) are full fledged Commies. And on November third, we take all three branches of government. No matter how much you try and play it off, I know it scares you shitless. And you should be. Maybe we start taking Trumpers on those plane rides you’re so fond of. Don’t know yet, we’ll see 

Just lazy. Sounds forced. You are trying too hard. A good troll is supposed to have some finesse to it. 

0/10

This fucking guy man

Literally calls anyone left of fucking Rush Limbaugh a communist, but when someone comes out and tells you what you wanna hear, you call them a troll. Ohhhhhhkayyy man, have a nice day

Think I’m good on my one and only account right here comrade. 

It’s you that has a problem, and trust me they’re only going to get bigger

14 days ago
6/27/14
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

14 days ago
4/25/11
DSoV -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

LOL VU

14 days ago
9/13/08

Lots of faggots out in force today. Could they be trying to deflect that their senile, old candidate “forgot” that they met with a foreign company at their request to discuss influence peddler? 

lol. 

14 days ago
5/30/05
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

There’s no troll dude

0/10

This fucking guy man

You sound like a complete coward and a terrible troll. 

14 days ago
10/6/17

This thread smells of desperation by the OP.

14 days ago
8/16/12

Imagine that your candidate is so weak that they are depending on the rival candidates sons laptop and personal life to try and win an election. No policies; just tin foil hate conspiracy bullshit.

Good luck with that, cons.

14 days ago
10/6/17
Zeekman -

Imagine that your candidate is so weak that they are depending on the rival candidates sons laptop and personal life to try and win an election. No policies; just tin foil hate conspiracy bullshit.

Imagine being so hate filled , immoral, and brainwashed, that you support pedophiles, the most corrupt political family in American history, and domestic terrorists, over your own country. 

Good luck with that, traitors.

14 days ago
11/24/13
Zeekman -

Yep, especially when Eric Trump and his siblings stole charity money from kids with cancer. They are legally not allowed to run charities anymore.

14 days ago
4/25/11
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

There’s no troll dude

0/10

This fucking guy man

Says the dude who fetishizes kicking people he doesn’t agree with out of a plane. Like that isn’t some pussy shit. 

14 days ago
1/1/01
Zeekman -

It's 4-D chess ! 

Or something like that

14 days ago
2/13/16
jimmy23 -

I see so many angry MAGAtards posting today. With no one buying the buttery mails or Hunter biden conspiratard stories, they are on a frenzy of angry responses and vote downs.

This is a special day, and it should be remembered and celebrated . 

Happy Butt Hurt MAGAtard day, my OG brethren !

Jw cuz I haven’t really been following... what’s the conspiracy?  And why should people not believe the emails?  Did they not in fact find emails of his off his own hard drive, or do you just not believe that?

14 days ago
10/11/05

Every time I start to forget how criminally absurd this site's karma system is, I'll crack open a Jimmy thread in the framed version for a quick reminder.

14 days ago
1/1/01

The New York Post published PDF printouts of several emails allegedly taken from the laptop, but for the “smoking-gun” email, it shows only a photo made the day before the story was posted, according to Thomas Rid, the author of “Active Measures,” a book on disinformation. “There is no header information, no metadata.” The Washington Post has not been able to independently verify or authenticate these emails, as requests to make the laptop hard drive available for inspection have not been granted. The New York Post said it obtained the material from former New York mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani, a personal lawyer to President Trump.

14 days ago
1/1/01

Computer forensics - how do they work?

14 days ago
2/4/06
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

There’s no troll dude

0/10

This fucking guy man

Says the dude who fetishizes kicking people he doesn’t agree with out of a plane. Like that isn’t some pussy shit. 

He's in for a rude awakening when a black communist female takes over two years in. 

No amount of Cottons short peckered friends with AR's standing outside of polling stations is going to stop this blue wave and he's terrified because deep down rational Cotton knows its coming.

14 days ago
4/25/11
beerbelly -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

They are nervous. 

There’s no troll dude

0/10

This fucking guy man

He's in for a rude awakening when a black communist female takes over two years in. 

No amount of Cottons short peckered friends with AR's standing outside of polling stations is going to stop this blue wave and he's terrified because deep down rational Cotton knows its coming.

This^

14 days ago
1/1/01

So, we have .pdf images. Not even the original mail files, nor the hard drive they were pulled from

Nor any record of this meeting. And multiple people that say it never happened.

Nothing burger

14 days ago
11/11/11

Like their President, Magatards have gone full retard.

14 days ago
12/3/16

Edited: 14 days ago
4/3/20

it is funny, OP.

you can tell they know the end is near. the desperate tension is only going to increase over the next couple weeks.

i can only hope there are enough hunter biden dick pics to keep their spirits up through the cold november that is right around the corner.

14 days ago
1/1/01
jimmy23 - 
Ruben Blades -

Not sure what you’re talking about 

Peruse the many threads today, read the comments.

It really is a historical LEVEL of MAGAtard butt hurt.

But, records are meant to be broken and we might be be seeing high levels  in the not too distant future

There is a lot of MAGA-BUTTHURT these days but then their leader grabs the victim card quite often too so it makes sense.