OtherGround Forums I declare today is Butt Hurt MAGAtard day !

14 days ago
5/30/05
beerbelly -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
100kgkilla - This thread reeks of wounded animal.

They are nervous. 

Keep telling yourself that. 

I’ll just be sitting here smoking my Cuban cigar and posting from my Chinese iPhone. Might even drink some Svedka to celebrate the occasion. 

Your republic dies on November 3. Enjoy your guns while you can because we’re coming to take them on the 4th

Be afraid you stupid capitalist, be very afraid 

Can you at least put some effort into your troll?  

There’s no troll dude

Biden, and all of his ilk(including me) are full fledged Commies. And on November third, we take all three branches of government. No matter how much you try and play it off, I know it scares you shitless. And you should be. Maybe we start taking Trumpers on those plane rides you’re so fond of. Don’t know yet, we’ll see 

Either way, enjoy the time you have left

Just lazy. Sounds forced. You are trying too hard. A good troll is supposed to have some finesse to it. 

0/10

This fucking guy man

Literally calls anyone left of fucking Rush Limbaugh a communist, but when someone comes out and tells you what you wanna hear, you call them a troll. Ohhhhhhkayyy man, have a nice day

Start over on a different account. You need better material. 

Think I’m good on my one and only account right here comrade. 

It’s you that has a problem, and trust me they’re only going to get bigger

You sound like a complete coward and a terrible troll. 

Says the dude who fetishizes kicking people he doesn’t agree with out of a plane. Like that isn’t some pussy shit. 

He's in for a rude awakening when a black communist female takes over two years in. 

No amount of Cottons short peckered friends with AR's standing outside of polling stations is going to stop this blue wave and he's terrified because deep down rational Cotton knows its coming.

Ok, retards. 

14 days ago
5/30/05

Communists are not people. 

14 days ago
2/19/14

No one's buying it?

Yeah, you go with that idea.

14 days ago
2/12/14
jimmy23 -

I see so many angry MAGAtards posting today. With no one buying the buttery mails or Hunter biden conspiratard stories, they are on a frenzy of angry responses and vote downs.

This is a special day, and it should be remembered and celebrated . 

Happy Butt Hurt MAGAtard day, my OG brethren !

hey faggot. be clear about one thing. if just 1 percent of The Hunter and "The Big Guy" stuff is correct, Biden is unfit to be President. Legally he cannot do it. If a family member of his does not have better sense than to leave his computer somewhere and not retrieve it, he is the dumbest mother fucker on the planet. 

Really? Really? 

Simple shit lol. Has he figured out what office he us runnning for yet? The Senate? 

How pathetic of you liberal losers that would consider electing someone so weak and stupid. Got Dayum you dumb!!

14 days ago
4/25/11
Cotton -

dUrR dUrRr wErk oN uR tRolz fag

14 days ago
6/11/10
Thelonious -

The Biden laptop and Bin Laden falconer stuff is beyond ridiculous and we are all more stupid having lived through it but I think the Trumpers have a reason to be upset about the moderator.

They have been saying the moderators were unfair and Scully lied to look fair. If the shoe was on the other foot and it was a Fox moderator it would have been a big deal.

How is the falconer stuff “beyond ridiculous”? It was covered by huffington post and a known CIA lawyer and writer had personal contacts with him.

14 days ago
1/1/01
John Cable -
jimmy23 -

I see so many angry MAGAtards posting today. With no one buying the buttery mails or Hunter biden conspiratard stories, they are on a frenzy of angry responses and vote downs.

hey faggot. be clear about one thing. if just 1 percent of The Hunter and "The Big Guy" stuff is correct, Biden is unfit to be President. Legally he cannot do it. If a family member of his does not have better sense than to leave his computer somewhere and not retrieve it, he is the dumbest mother fucker on the planet. 

Really? Really? 

Simple shit lol. Has he figured out what office he us runnning for yet? The Senate? 

How pathetic of you liberal losers that would consider electing someone so weak and stupid. Got Dayum you dumb!!

Do you need a hug ?

14 days ago
1/1/01
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva - 
Thelonious -

The Biden laptop and Bin Laden falconer stuff is beyond ridiculous and we are all more stupid having lived through it but I think the Trumpers have a reason to be upset about the moderator.

They have been saying the moderators were unfair and Scully lied to look fair. If the shoe was on the other foot and it was a Fox moderator it would have been a big deal.

How is the falconer stuff “beyond ridiculous”? It was covered by huffington post and a known CIA lawyer and writer had personal contacts with him.

Because they are in full spin mode.  

14 days ago
5/30/05
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -

dUrR dUrRr wErk oN uR tRolz fag

Stay mad homie. 

14 days ago
10/6/17
Soup and Beer -
ABCTT_Ninpo Silva - 
Thelonious -

Because they are in full spin mode.  

Biden sold America out. Leftists spinning to protect their pedo traitor.

14 days ago
5/30/05

The same people that don't understand how having too large of an unknown variable (Trump supporters not participating in polling) makes that invalid are the same people who didn't understand how television advertising works in relation to the watchers buying products that support the marketing campaign to see if it was successful or not.  Are some of you really this stupid or just broken? 

F u goofs

14 days ago
2/4/06
Cotton -

The same people that don't understand how having too large of an unknown variable (Trump supporters not participating in polling) makes that invalid are the same people who didn't understand how television advertising works in relation to the watchers buying products that support the marketing campaign to see if it was successful or not.  Are some of you really this stupid or just broken? 

F u goofs

I hope the biggest, blackest communist tranny is the one that throws you out of the helicopter. 

Your guy is done and you're hoping for mythical supporters like Hitler was hoping for mythical armies at the end. Your manic posting is like a death rattle.

14 days ago
4/12/11
jimmy23 -

You bring nothing but negativity and animosity to the table. Your spare parts bud.

14 days ago
5/30/05
beerbelly -
Cotton -

F u goofs

I hope the biggest, blackest communist tranny is the one that throws you out of the helicopter. 

Your guy is done and you're hoping for mythical supporters like Hitler was hoping for mythical armies at the end. Your manic posting is like a death rattle.

"like Hitler"

LOL

How do you manage your day being this stupid? You are a broken man. 

14 days ago
7/22/15

Good pizza parlor, good pizza parlor, Just selling pizza, just selling pizza, please don't shoot. 

14 days ago
4/25/11
Cotton -
beerbelly -
Cotton -

F u goofs

"like Hitler"

LOL

It’s a fairly apt comparison. He isn’t calling you “literally Hitler” numb nuts, he’s saying that just like Hitler was praying for a miracle at the end of WWII so are you hoping for one at the end of this election

ps it’s not coming

14 days ago
7/22/15
Cotton -
beerbelly -
Cotton -

F u goofs

"like Hitler"

LOL

Well, he doesn't hang out here all day; he probably has a job; you should try getting one. 

14 days ago
1/1/01

14 days ago
1/1/01

Another thread to bump. Remember remember the 4th of November. 

14 days ago
7/5/13

So ya like those scummy commie antifa types huh there fella?

14 days ago
1/1/01

14 days ago
7/22/15
Chris SK -

Nice picture of you, you clean up well.

Edited: 14 days ago
6/11/10
ReffsRammedMeInMyAnus -
Cotton -
beerbelly -
Cotton -

F u goofs

"like Hitler"

LOL

It’s a fairly apt comparison. He isn’t calling you “literally Hitler” numb nuts, he’s saying that just like Hitler was praying for a miracle at the end of WWII so are you hoping for one at the end of this election

ps it’s not coming

You coward commies aren’t doing shit. Or you’ll get your shit pushed in. You’re good at talking shit, subversion, misinformation, agitating, but when it comes to the actual fight, you crumble easy like soft cookies. Historically factual.

14 days ago
1/1/01

Biden is a criminal and his crimes will be exposed

14 days ago
2/4/06
Cotton -
beerbelly -
Cotton -

F u goofs

"like Hitler"

LOL

What a broken down, pathetic, beaten down man you've become. You refuse to accept the truth. The Asshole in Chief is going to lose, you're going to lose the Senate, and the Supreme Court will have 3 new judges.

Republicans lost the youth.  Minorities continue to increase their populations, and the Boomers that support this dipshit in chief are about ready for diapers and are dying off.  You're fucked.