OtherGround Forums I don’t get why people go out of there way

9/19/20 7:08 PM
8/20/15
TheSpookedKabuki -

Maybe it's because you're a compulsive liar? "I'm interviewing Dana White, I made it to the second round of AGT, I guarantee I'll make 2 million dollars in 60 days." You constantly spam bullshit motivational videos hoping to get subscribers or followers. You make bets and don't pay. You got a business account fronted to you (you don't even own a business). You can't even motivate yourself, how the fuck can you possibly motivate someone else being 30 years old living with your parents? You are TOXIC. Something is seriously fucked up in your head. Every thread you make/post in is about you. Go spam a different forum with your bullshit schemes.

Couldnt have said it better. I originally tried to support him, but it became apparent what was going on.

Then the whole other thing that happened with the guy who got himself banned. People defenses the shit out of you on that one and I actually left for a while over it. I came back and people are finally catching on to the BS 

9/19/20 7:14 PM
4/6/20
Robert Thomas -
TheSpookedKabuki -

Maybe it's because you're a compulsive liar? "I'm interviewing Dana White, I made it to the second round of AGT, I guarantee I'll make 2 million dollars in 60 days." You constantly spam bullshit motivational videos hoping to get subscribers or followers. You make bets and don't pay. You got a business account fronted to you (you don't even own a business). You can't even motivate yourself, how the fuck can you possibly motivate someone else being 30 years old living with your parents? You are TOXIC. Something is seriously fucked up in your head. Every thread you make/post in is about you. Go spam a different forum with your bullshit schemes.

Couldnt have said it better. I originally tried to support him, but it became apparent what was going on.

Then the whole other thing that happened with the guy who got himself banned. People defenses the shit out of you on that one and I actually left for a while over it. I came back and people are finally catching on to the BS 

That was me haha. I couldn't take all his bullshit posts. It was better to take a break. I did lose a good account though. Who gives a fuck we're all aces and sexually assault stuffed animals.

9/19/20 7:20 PM
9/5/12
TheSpookedKabuki -
Robert Thomas -
TheSpookedKabuki -

That was me haha. I couldn't take all his bullshit posts. It was better to take a break. I did lose a good account though. Who gives a fuck we're all aces and sexually assault stuffed animals.

You’re not just one ace. You’re a deck full of aces, big guy.

9/19/20 7:25 PM
9/23/07

9/19/20 7:29 PM
3/8/17
Kevinbarbers1 -

To fuck with people or try to degrade them, and bring them down and make them feel like shit.

Especially those who don't talk shit on others or look down on people.

This world will never be explained in this life.

Dude I am a lurkin ass loser but you my friend need to shut the fuck up and get some help. You're pathetic. God damn. No I will not come back to read any replies. 

9/19/20 7:33 PM
3/8/17
texastoaster -
Kevinbarbers1 -

To fuck with people or try to degrade them, and bring them down and make them feel like shit.

Dude I am a lurkin ass loser but you my friend need to shut the fuck up and get some help. You're pathetic. God damn. No I will not come back to read any replies. 

Or don't get some help, from what I've read in a few of your faggot ass poor me threads you're a piece of shit. Either way you're raping my chill out lurk the OG time and that's where I start BLM protesting. If you don't stfu THERE WILL BE BLOOD

Edited: 9/19/20 7:50 PM
1/1/01

OP, consequently did not check his prior to wrecking hisself.

9/19/20 7:48 PM
4/22/07
TheSpookedKabuki -
Robert Thomas -
TheSpookedKabuki -

Why did you get banned? What the H?

9/19/20 7:55 PM
3/1/13

Their.......Slomo Sapien

9/19/20 8:13 PM
4/6/20
ShanTheMan -
TheSpookedKabuki -
Robert Thomas -
TheSpookedKabuki -

Why did you get banned? What the H?

I posted some personal information and a few things I probably shouldn't of. I was wasted and this was when he was creating like 5-10 threads a day telling everyone how he promises he will win AGT, saying he knows Dana White, constantly begging people to follow his Instagram, blatantly lying in every thread (if you questioned him, it was always "I'll prove you all wrong just wait). It's just toxic behavior the mods allow. 

9/20/20 12:57 AM
1/1/01

9/20/20 4:46 AM
3/21/07
Kevinbarbers1 -

Kevin you preach straight bullshit lies. You get caught in them. Deny them. Start over. You need professional help before you can help anyone else. While saying this sternly, don't go cut yourself over it. Go and accomplish something that's in reach. Trying to be a celebrity and motivational speaker takes credentials. Get credentials. Smalls steps. Rome wasn't built in a day.

9/20/20 5:03 AM
6/30/11

9/20/20 5:19 AM
4/1/10
texastoaster -
texastoaster -
Kevinbarbers1 -

Or don't get some help, from what I've read in a few of your faggot ass poor me threads you're a piece of shit. Either way you're raping my chill out lurk the OG time and that's where I start BLM protesting. If you don't stfu THERE WILL BE BLOOD

Maybe you and Kevin could carpool to the physiatrist?  Your post def doesn't support the claim that you come here to chill!!  Lol Kevinbarber gets under my skin too but you seem a little on edge

9/20/20 5:59 AM
12/6/08
SpunQ -

Real talk.

You are bringing attention directly to yourself . You are standing in the middle of a motorway asking why everyone around you has a problem.

says you lol

9/20/20 6:05 AM
5/22/05
SpunQ - 

Real talk.

You are bringing attention directly to yourself . You are standing in the middle of a motorway asking why everyone around you has a problem.

For once I agree with Spunq.
9/20/20 6:09 AM
1/1/01
ivor biggun -
SpunQ -

Real talk.

says you lol

Please edit post. This is hurtful text coming from a mod with zero balls.

9/20/20 12:42 PM
12/28/04

For the love of god Kevin just fuck off, cry to the wee angry midget homo that you podcast with. 

9/20/20 12:49 PM
1/12/07
ivor biggun -
SpunQ -

Real talk.

says you lol

Eyes on me =  eyes on Q.

9/20/20 10:13 PM
3/8/17
Teamprimal1 -
texastoaster -
texastoaster -
Kevinbarbers1 -

Maybe you and Kevin could carpool to the physiatrist?  Your post def doesn't support the claim that you come here to chill!!  Lol Kevinbarber gets under my skin too but you seem a little on edge

I lied, I came back. Your screen name says all you need to say about yourself mr badass beastman raaaaaaah!!!

9/20/20 10:19 PM
5/12/11
SpunQ -
ivor biggun -
SpunQ -

Real talk.

says you lol

Eyes on me =  eyes on Q.

the attention whore calling the kettle black

9/20/20 11:16 PM
12/8/12
NiteProwleR -

Pay up or own up. 

Oh shit...what did he welch on?...please do tell

9/20/20 11:58 PM
9/23/07
Smilin like Rashad - 
NiteProwleR -

Pay up or own up. 

Oh shit...what did he welch on?...please do tell

He was betting people if his 60days to a million would work and has now welched like grape jelly.

9/21/20 12:17 AM
4/22/07

9/21/20 12:35 AM
4/6/19
Kevinbarbers1 -

dog eat dog world... weak are prey