OtherGround Forums I don't think Joe Rogan is a legitimate black belt

7 days ago
7/16/13

7 days ago
8/4/10

Dojo storm 10th planet when Joe's there, find out.

7 days ago
1/18/06
This talking thumb is annoying as hell.
7 days ago
12/29/09

Uh, who is this guy? Lol @ a conflict of interest, smoking with your instructor. How dummy?

7 days ago
9/22/16
Keep that fat homosexual on the Homosexualground (UG).
7 days ago
12/29/09

I was litterally just wondering what happend to this thread. 

7 days ago
3/15/15
Get this shit off the OG. This guy has a few videos. Complete loser. Shady guy. Don't follow or give him any views.
Joe is as legit as they come.
7 days ago
1/19/14
Sweaty potato
7 days ago
2/27/13
HotSteppa - Get this shit off the OG. This guy has a few videos. Complete loser. Shady guy. Don't follow or give him any views.

I give him 1 view per video, not that I watch them - I open a tab, go to Youtube, click "dislike" and then close the tab.

7 days ago
10/15/06
I made it to the :06 mark. No idea who that fat fuck is, but I can guarantee you when his opening statement was "people ask me this all the time", what he really meant is nobody has asked him that ever.
7 days ago
10/15/06
Banjaxo - 
HotSteppa - Get this shit off the OG. This guy has a few videos. Complete loser. Shady guy. Don't follow or give him any views.

I give him 1 view per video, not that I watch them - I open a tab, go to Youtube, click "dislike" and then close the tab.

He has other videos?? Like a channel?
7 days ago
2/27/13
Beezulbubba -
Banjaxo - 

Op regularly posts this bullshit, which means it's either him in the videos or it's his fat sweaty boyfriend.

Every video sucks the same huge amount of ass as this one.

7 days ago
12/15/11
Banjaxo -
Beezulbubba -
Banjaxo - 

Op regularly posts this bullshit, which means it's either him in the videos or it's his fat sweaty boyfriend.

Thats not op.

7 days ago
2/27/13
thedogofdogs -
Banjaxo -
Beezulbubba -
Banjaxo - 

Thats not op.

OK, it's his boyfriend then?

Otherwise, why defecate this shite onto the OG?

7 days ago
7/29/13

I refuse to give that guy a view. Still don't even know what that fag sounds like.

7 days ago
3/20/12

rogan won UFC 4 didn't he?

7 days ago
7/16/13
Rambo John J -

rogan won UFC 4 didn't he?

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01

If only this guy had myspace!

6 days ago
10/15/06
Made it :10 seconds into the rogan-lee vid. Guy has a voice for mimery. Purely unwatchable. I don't recall ever seeing anything more displeasing on a visual or auditory levelon the interwebs since it's inception.

I guess the questions arewhy does he have a channel at all and why would anyone else even watch it, much less post it??