16 days ago
1/12/07

Crazy! 

Some of you will dismiss it but at the end of the day the democrats rigged the election, still attempting to and there's a fuck ton of shit on the go.

Vote republican.

16 days ago
3/13/18

I’ll pray for you, friend

16 days ago
6/22/13

Both parties are trying to 'rig' the election.... dont fool yourself.  

16 days ago
1/1/01

Q linked you?

16 days ago
11/17/10
SpunQ -

Crazy! 

Some of you will dismiss it but at the end of the day the democrats rigged the election, still attempting to and there's a fuck ton of shit on the go.

Vote republican.

what are these screenshots from

a web forum?

email?

why is it written like an alien robot is speaking

i find this all confusing

16 days ago
6/7/12
SpunQ -

Crazy! 

Vote republican.

I'm getting sick of your shit foreigner.. quit interfering in our election. Worry about your own shit hole

16 days ago
6/7/12
In Limbo -
SpunQ -

Crazy! 

Vote republican.

a web forum?

email?

Intentionally as cryptic as possible and vague as possible so if anything happens they can pretend it was linked to this secret message. 

16 days ago
8/12/16
In Limbo -
SpunQ -

Crazy! 

Vote republican.

a web forum?

email?

Yeah, I don't get it either...

Was someone quoting you?  Linked you?  Reference to something you said somewhere????

16 days ago
8/16/12

News flash slick: you aren’t part of some know it all group that is just levels ahead of everyone. You are a sheep. But please, keep posting this drivel as it just cements how stupid you are.

You must have cheered this on since you all follow the same protocol:

5G bro! oWniNg tHe LiBs!!!

16 days ago
10/1/16
Dashabox - 
In Limbo -
SpunQ -

Crazy! 

Vote republican.

a web forum?

email?

Was someone quoting you?  Linked you?  Reference to something you said somewhere????

It means he's a step closer to being asked to donate bitcoin to the Q resistance. 

16 days ago
1/12/07

this is what got me Q'd
16 days ago
1/12/07

Click this and scroll down to see all the various Comms and proofs.

Edited: 16 days ago
2/28/12
I was going to congratulate you but it was just one of your "look at the cooincidental numbers" images. Those are the worst.
16 days ago
1/12/07
Flavorful -
Dashabox - 
In Limbo -
SpunQ -

Crazy! 

Vote republican.

a web forum?

email?

It means he's a step closer to being asked to donate bitcoin to the Q resistance. 

Q can't have my bitcoins, I harbour Ethereum!

Edited: 16 days ago
9/8/02

2020 election is over. Trump will lose in a massive landslide. The 4 years of incoming, constant attacks, impeachments, 95% negative press and fake news was too much for any administration to overcome. Yet, it almost did it. Unfortunately, the Coronavirus and race riots are the straws that broke the camel's back. 

Democrats have effectively placed all the choas at the feet of the President and the Republicans and neither did much to defend this. The Democrats have successfully made the election about chaos (Trump) vs. normal (Biden).

The second the 2020 election is over, you will never hear another word about Corona Virus or George Flyod. They will sit on those issues for four more years, while doing nothing to address them. When needed they will call up the old playbook. Rense and repeat. 

16 days ago
2/28/12
^ Nah if a senile kiddie sniffer that says "If you don't vote for me, YOU AINT BLACK" with a son that knocked up a stripper cheating on his dead brothers wife has a chance...

BEST BELIEVE TRUMP STILL IN THIS
16 days ago
6/7/12
Green Vermonster - ^ Nah if a senile kiddie sniffer that says "If you don't vote for me, YOU AINT BLACK" with a son that knocked up a stripper cheating on his dead brothers wife has a chance...

BEST BELIEVE TRUMP STILL IN THIS

Dude that tweeted a guy yelling white power while rolling around in maga stuff that has multiple ex wives and cheated on them all and has 36 rape allegations can't really talk about another dudes son knocking up a hooker

16 days ago
2/28/12
sure bud
16 days ago
1/12/07
jcblass -

2020 election is over. Trump will lose in a massive landslide. The 4 years of incoming, constant attacks, impeachments, 95% negative press and fake news was too much for any administration to overcome. Yet, it almost did it. Unfortunately, the Coronavirus and race riots are the straws that broke the camel's back. 

Democrats have effectively placed all the choas at the feet of the President and the Republicans and neither did much to defend this. The Democrats have successfully made the election about chaos (Trump) vs. normal (Biden).

The second the 2020 election is over, you will never hear another word about Corona Virus or George Flyod. They will sit on those issues for four more years, while doing nothing to address them. When needed they will call up the old playbook. Rense and repeat. 

I just cannot see it happening. Biden doesn't have a real support base, any at all he has are bought or just passive loyalists to Obama. 

Look at the crowd sizes. The polls clearly are no indication of reality again.

16 days ago
2/28/12

16 days ago
7/26/12
walkinassassin -
SpunQ -

Crazy! 

Vote republican.

I'm getting sick of your shit foreigner.. quit interfering in our election. Worry about your own shit hole

This. 

Tell us about your shithole, Qunt.

16 days ago
1/1/01

OP is an idiot. 

16 days ago
2/4/17
Res ipsa loquitar -
walkinassassin -
SpunQ -

Crazy! 

Vote republican.

This. 

Tell us about your shithole, Qunt.

Uk by the looks of it, and he is not English.

16 days ago
8/28/19
crashingwaves -

Both parties are trying to 'rig' the election.... dont fool yourself.  

No Both Parties are not, 1 party decidided to show you, what is happening with the other, this is a mess and is trying very hard to divide us, Just Read and look what is going on! 

16 days ago
1/12/07

I love how angry and triggered the lefties get. I know me posting this hurts them because all it does is empower me to over 9000 levels.

Lol