OtherGround Forums I got a bonus at work!

3 days ago
2/5/05
androb - jay

some retards on here just want to see the world burn

congrats on the bonus... picked up something nice and think of it as an investment in you. Hopefully your boss or his boss will see you looking sharp in the new watch ( and hopefully some better more fitted new clothes ) and give you a bigger bonus / raise / promotion.

It's about that time where you start talking to your boss about how you can reach the next level. and if there is no way for you to move up or be promoted at your club... time to start looking at other clubs and their potential opportunities.

Question is ... ARE YOU READY!!!

He’s never leaving that job. 

3 days ago
3/29/13
The_KoJ -
PelosiesPanties - 35% of your bonus on a watch, really?

Do you have 6 months worth of living expenses available on hand (cash)? If the answer is no, you don't "need" a watch dude!

"Want" and "Need" are two different things entirely.

Fuck, and i cant stress this enough, YOU. Why do you care what he does with his money? Has anyone ever told you, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?" Get the fuck outta here with this negative bullshit. 

This times a million 

3 days ago
5/23/12
clattymine -

Now buy some new shirts! 

Congrats. :)

thank you!

and next year I think I am only going to buy one suit so that I can stock up on shirts. 

3 days ago
8/9/16
In Limbo -

Definitely In

My first

Fucking 

Thought.....

Hahahaha...

3 days ago
4/13/12

nice watch jay.  fuck the haters.

3 days ago
1/1/01
Too bad it wasn't a $500 Domino's gift card.
3 days ago
1/23/06
clattymine - 
androb - jay

congrats on the bonus... picked up something nice and think of it as an investment in you. Hopefully your boss or his boss will see you looking sharp in the new watch ( and hopefully some better more fitted new clothes ) and give you a bigger bonus / raise / promotion.

It's about that time where you start talking to your boss about how you can reach the next level. and if there is no way for you to move up or be promoted at your club... time to start looking at other clubs and their potential opportunities.

Jay has haters. More than most. He must be doing something right. Right?
3 days ago
12/31/10
CRE -
clattymine - 
androb - jay

Jay has haters. More than most. He must be doing something right. Right?

He posts incessantly on a forum that if chock-full of salty, judgmental assholes (a category I fit). So he is going to attract a lot of negative feedback. 

I'm not sure what he's doing "right." But I'm glad he got that nice $500 tip.  

3 days ago
10/8/13

Fuck the haters Jay do u

3 days ago
11/9/17
The_KoJ - 
PelosiesPanties - 35% of your bonus on a watch, really?

Do you have 6 months worth of living expenses available on hand (cash)? If the answer is no, you don't "need" a watch dude!

"Want" and "Need" are two different things entirely.

Fuck, and i cant stress this enough, YOU. Why do you care what he does with his money? Has anyone ever told you, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?" Get the fuck outta here with this negative bullshit. 

I think you are right, there is a reason why poor people stay poor. Enjoy the watch PJ! Awesome!
3 days ago
5/28/12
YourMomsNewFriend -

Can't you just go to Instagram with this shit? Another "look at me" thread from the workless wonder. FFS. 

Jay makes tons of fun threads, is a genuinely nice person and provides tons of content to this forum

You're a leech and nobody here could recall a single thing you've ever done 

3 days ago
6/28/10
kkmmnn -
YourMomsNewFriend -

Can't you just go to Instagram with this shit? Another "look at me" thread from the workless wonder. FFS. 

Jay makes tons of fun threads, is a genuinely nice person and provides tons of content to this forum

lol. Bro, you're not even popular on this internet forum

3 days ago
5/23/12
YourMomsNewFriend -

are you posting from work? is your boss cool with that?

3 days ago
5/28/12
BrckNoHitBk -
kkmmnn -
YourMomsNewFriend -

That hurts!

It wasn't a comment on "internet popularity" but more that it's tiring watching people that provide zero content say pointlessly mean shit to posters that constantly provide content. It's honestly one of the reasons we've lost a lot of good content providers, but whatever, at least you zinged me bro!

3 days ago
10/29/13
Al Cappucino -
YourMomsNewFriend -

I hate to say it, but......THIS

True, we should have more political fighting threads.

3 days ago
6/30/11

Maybe spend the rest on medical marijuana?

3 days ago
10/29/13
BrckNoHitBk -
kkmmnn -
YourMomsNewFriend -

And you're popular for being a negative bitch on the OG and UG. Congrats on being popular on 2 forums bro.

3 days ago
12/23/08

Epic troll.

Well done, son.

3 days ago
11/9/10

It’s not a bad watch but really why do you do this to yourslef? You constantly buy things that aren’t a need then bitch later about being broke. 

3 days ago
3/7/07

Jay buys or wants to buy more than he wants anything else. Buy buy buy, hey guys I might buy, hey I guys I can afford, buy buy, hi guys I can’t afford buy buy. 

3 days ago
7/11/08

Why not donate it to charity?   With all the gofundme help and free shit you get online; why not pay it forward for once?   Maybe a kidney, cancer or mental health charity.

You will feel good about yourself and see how it feels to help someone out.

3 days ago
11/17/10
FlowWithTheGo -

Jay buys or wants to buy more than he wants anything else. Buy buy buy, hey guys I might buy, hey I guys I can afford, buy buy, hi guys I can’t afford buy buy. 

he is a spender/consumer....many people are like that...they like "things" and having "things" and the act of buying them is very fun

he has also stated that he doesnt give a fuck about his financial management based on his situation in life so I stopped giving financial advice and jus tlike to sit back an enjoy the commotion every single one of his threads creates

3 days ago
5/23/12
VinegarStrokes -

It’s not a bad watch but really why do you do this to yourslef? You constantly buy things that aren’t a need then bitch later about being broke. 

I do not understand why people say that. I have never complained about being broke. I have mentioned I can not afford things in the course of  conversation about things but I have never complained that I am broke.  I have actually made a thread in the past saying that I do not make a ton of money but that I am pretty happy with what I have. 

3 days ago
8/20/03
VinegarStrokes - 

As I said before, I think PeeJay should work his game up regarding how he dresses at work etc.

For a well-to-do club, I would think his employers would love a guy well dressed and decked out to be taking care of their members.

PeeJay should find a good tailor and instead of buying multiple suits off the rack, have a few he can rotate and shirts he can mix in with ties. Have those clothes be fit to him so he looks great. In short, spend the same amount of money on less items but have them look better.

A watch can be a great item to have to set off a suit or a look. 

3 days ago
1/1/01

$175?

On Fossil's site that watch is $155