OtherGround Forums "I have the right to call a national emergency"

7 days ago
3/13/17

I tune out of politics recently, but I just started reading some of Trump's temper tantrums.

His latest one is that he has the absolute right to declare a national emergency so he can build the wall...

LMFAO.

Ok, forget the latent racism. Forget the constant lies. Forget the monumental corruption.

This guy really gonna say that? hahah.

How do Trumpers feel about this?

Kind of reminds me of when he said he had the "absolute right to pardon" himself. 

This guy is a caricature of a retarded wannabe dictator.

7 days ago
3/13/17

7 days ago
1/1/01
Whatever, so long as he builds the wall.
7 days ago
6/5/11

You don't think he has the right to call an emergency when his country is being invaded? You should go back to watching cat videos 

7 days ago
1/25/04
Do it, President Trump!
7 days ago
10/1/18

Pedro, fuck off. Sincerely,

everyone on the OG

7 days ago
2/13/12

Elections have consequences, right?

7 days ago
4/10/07

what makes you think "trumpsters" care about what he says more than what he is doing as President?

7 days ago
11/19/18
Eggbert -

You don't think he has the right to call an emergency when his country is being invaded? You should go back to watching cat videos 

The country isn't being invaded and this move would immediately be stalled in the courts. Few Republicans would support the move. He knows that. 

7 days ago
1/1/01
Eggbert -

More pearl clutching.....

7 days ago
7/13/17

Just come back in a few months when he selects his 3rd judge to the supreme court.  Let the tears flow pedo 

Edited: 7 days ago
1/1/01

Sounds good to me. 

7 days ago
3/13/17
Eggbert -

Having the right to do something isn’t reason alone to do it.

is there a national emergency? Besides Trump himself there is none.. so having a right to do it is a moot point...

7 days ago
8/1/13

Manchin agrees with Pres Trump

7 days ago
10/6/15
FreeCandy -

what makes you think "trumpsters" care about what he says more than what he is doing as President?

This all day. 

7 days ago
2/8/08
Pedro Navaja - 

I tune out of politics recently, but I just started reading some of Trump's temper tantrums.

His latest one is that he has the absolute right to declare a national emergency so he can build the wall...

LMFAO.

Ok, forget the latent racism. Forget the constant lies. Forget the monumental corruption.

This guy really gonna say that? hahah.

How do Trumpers feel about this?

Kind of reminds me of when he said he had the "absolute right to pardon" himself. 

This guy is a caricature of a retarded wannabe dictator.

I feel good about this. Especially, the part that triggered hurt feelings for Pedro.
7 days ago
6/6/02

So, when you mean tunes out of politics "recently ..... How long we talking about ???? Lol

5 minutes ago? 

7 days ago
2/14/10
Eggbert -

See, Pedo, this is the kind of Canadian we Americans like. Take note, in case you ever want to wipe off that 3rd world stench of social retardation and untreated sewage that digitally emanates from you.

7 days ago
1/1/01

do you even unitary executive theory bro?

7 days ago
4/19/09

Ermächtigungsgesetz

The Enabling Act gave Hitler plenary powers and followed on the heels of the Reichstag Fire Decree, which had abolished most civil liberties and transferred state powers to the Reich government. The combined effect of the two laws was to transform Hitler's government into a legal dictatorship.

The act passed in both the Reichstag and Reichsrat on 23 March 1933,[2][3][4] and was signed by President Paul von Hindenburg later that day. The act stated that it was to last four years unless renewed by the Reichstag, which occurred twice.

7 days ago
1/11/06

I hope he calls the national emergency. That way, it takes the wall out of the way and Pelosi and her crew can get a spending bill passed and signed off. I kind of want to get back to work.

7 days ago
3/2/11

Good, while you're at it throw in a "Hang all communists" clause into the emergency.

7 days ago
6/23/09

I'm getting the "Impeach" comercials in California.  I know California lost there sanity years ago. Are other states getting this commercial? I'm just curious.

7 days ago
7/15/02

If Trump did this I would favor violent action to sabotage it if necessary. 

7 days ago
5/9/06
fanat -

So, when you mean tunes out of politics "recently ..... How long we talking about ???? Lol

5 minutes ago? 

My question exactly. LOL he’s tuned out alright.