OtherGround Forums I miss Homeslice...hear me out.....

3 days ago
9/27/07

Homeslice annoyed the hell out of me at times. However, the recent wave of absolute shit posters such as KB make me miss that snail loving faggot.

3 days ago
8/2/16
rubbermonkey -

Homeslice annoyed the hell out of me at times. However, the recent wave of absolute shit posters such as KB make me miss that snail loving faggot.

His threads were entertaining. Come back original Homeslice, drop the other names you're currently using.

3 days ago
10/15/13
rubbermonkey -

Image result for fuckin a man gif

3 days ago
7/17/11

How can you miss what isn’t gone?

3 days ago
6/28/10

It's going to be good when this Kbarbs tard dies out and all these people trolling saying he's good go back to their complaining about too many trolls.

3 days ago
10/30/05

3 days ago
12/6/14

Yeah i kinda miss highinsidelegkick too.  Retards, but they were OUR retards dammit!

3 days ago
2/23/05
No.
3 days ago
1/2/15
ABCTT_groinkick -

How can you miss what isn’t gone?

This. He has like 4 alt accounts here 

3 days ago
8/1/13

Same here. I loved most of his post. My wife and I still crack up over the Infinite Energy machine

3 days ago
10/31/19

I've been following OG for years but it was up until a few months ago did I SN myself. I used to read HS threads and thought they were a subtle way of trolling mixed in with his inane view of the world. Sure his shit was sometimes boring but he was never really malicious till really provoked. 

In my own strange way I miss his posts as well.

3 days ago
3/21/12
Homeslice is a genius compared to this kevin barber faggot
3 days ago
1/1/01

"The new star wars movies are so bad, I miss the prequels!" 

Edited: 3 days ago
1/1/01

I thought pwncakes was Homeslice?

Anyways, I can't figure Kevin Barbers out.  If you read his threads by themselves you would assume it's another troll. But he is posting his real name and face and social media.  

3 days ago
11/21/19
juevos and pndmancakes are both Homeslice
3 days ago
7/28/10

Maybe he has issues. I mean his whole act is quite bizzare. 

3 days ago
8/9/16
JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

Yeah i kinda miss highinsidelegkick too.  Retards, but they were OUR retards dammit!

Im pretty sure that was the same guy doing different schticks...

With that said, I miss homeslice as well...

3 days ago
10/30/05
Revenants - juevos and pndmancakes are both Homeslice

They are but not the same persona. HS was funny and carefree. Those two not so much. 

3 days ago
11/21/19
Goochy Mang -

They are but not the same persona. HS was funny and carefree. Those two not so much. 

Time passes, meds change, girl kicks him out (again) and he has to relocated low rent apartments - it has taken a mental toll.

Edited: 3 days ago
1/1/01
Goochy Mang -

No, I remember Homeslice would often get over the top pissed off sometimes when anyone criticized him. Pwncakes posts exactly like HS. He has another alt too but can't remember the name. On a Kevin barber's thread I suggested that barber's posted a little like homeslice and a random alt responded with quite a bit of anger trying to defend homeslice when I wasn't even attacking him.

3 days ago
7/18/15

Where did tryhardnobody go? Liked reading all his stuff I never understood his character either.

3 days ago
7/21/18

Agree. He was much better than what we have now, troll wise

3 days ago
1/13/11
Stay Wild -

Where did tryhardnobody go? Liked reading all his stuff I never understood his character either.

He’s still around, just wearing a different name and not sharing as much as before.  He’s a good dude.  Funny fucker when he wants to be as well.  

3 days ago
8/9/16
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
Stay Wild -

He’s still around, just wearing a different name and not sharing as much as before.  He’s a good dude.  Funny fucker when he wants to be as well.  

I miss tryhard...

He was pretty damn funny... 

3 days ago
7/13/09

Meh... I miss Idoharm when he started and did the KB thing by really needing to show his mangina to everyone...and Jimmy Rustler R.I.P. with his reports. The new bootys are weak in comparison.