OtherGround Forums I think Trump is trying to lose....

15 days ago
2/9/09

Im not bashing the guy at all, Infact he has my vote for 2020...not so much because I like him, but because Biden cannot run this country. He's mentally unfit. 

With that said, lately Trump hasn't seemed on his game. I think he honestly checked off President on his bucket list, was hated by the left no matter what he did and figure'd screw it, I don't need this heat. Now he goes off to enjoy his billions and gets out of the spot light. 

ask yourself this, if you were a billionaire and half the nation broke your balls for everything you did....would you actually wanna put up with these ungreatful people? I sure as hell wouldn't. 

15 days ago
1/15/18

Like you crossed sucking cock off your bucket list op?

Edited: 15 days ago
1/1/01

well that's just politics and the nature of the job.  You take refuge in the fact that half the population appreciates the direction you are taking the country, and half wont.

15 days ago
12/17/09

Trump lives for the heat. The action is the juice.

15 days ago
3/1/10

Cernovich and some other 2016 Trumpsters have been musing about this a lot recently.

Basically, if someone wanted to actively sabotage their campaign, they'd do what Trump is doing now. Dude is the incumbent but acting like an underdog challenger.

Campaign ads from the president saying if he gets re-elected he'll stop the anarchy and violence? What dumb messaging. You're in office now, you fucking idiot.

Also, this is a big one.....word going around is that the Trump campaign has NO STRATEGY for mail-in voting. State-level and regional campaign directors can't even get in contact with the campaign. No messaging to supporters on mail-in voting other than Trump demonizing it which can dissaude participation.

15 days ago
11/9/18

Trump understands news cycles. The Dems have been shooting their wad lately. Nobody will know who George Floyd is by November.

15 days ago
4/27/02
I don't think half the nation opposes Trump.
I think his popularity is much higher than the left wants you to believe. It is their attempt to control the narrative to make supporters think they are in the minority. If anything was learned the last election is that they failed to rig certain state elections as much as they thought was necessary to win.
This time they are more desperate and willing to wreck the country- and the world in the process.

Trump was part of a much bigger movement world wide against the established and corrupt people in power. The internet has been a double edge sword which the left's allies are now trying to silence opposition. Remember when Obama wanted the "off switch?"
15 days ago
3/13/18

He’s not TRYING to lose. He is acknowledging he is going to lose cause his brinksmanship trump was never more than a personal branding exercise with a short life span. 
it’s just a shame he is leaving such a divisive partisan divide in his wake. 

15 days ago
3/17/03
No offense OP, but there is so much loser-think surrounding Trump from those who don't understand his mindset.

Trump doesn't REALLY care about money or women. He cares about the game. He plays to win and hates losing.
He's also willing to take risks and knows losing is a part of the game.

The most ridiculous claim by lefties is "Trump never thought he'd win the presidency!"
OF COURSE he did.
15 days ago
3/28/02
VTCO -

Cernovich and some other 2016 Trumpsters have been musing about this a lot recently.

Basically, if someone wanted to actively sabotage their campaign, they'd do what Trump is doing now. Dude is the incumbent but acting like an underdog challenger.

Campaign ads from the president saying if he gets re-elected he'll stop the anarchy and violence? What dumb messaging. You're in office now, you fucking idiot.

Also, this is a big one.....word going around is that the Trump campaign has NO STRATEGY for mail-in voting. State-level and regional campaign directors can't even get in contact with the campaign. No messaging to supporters on mail-in voting other than Trump demonizing it which can dissaude participation.

Trump is incompetent so what do you expect?

1/1/01
The_Pundits_Ghost - 

He’s not TRYING to lose. He is acknowledging he is going to lose cause his brinksmanship trump was never more than a personal branding exercise with a short life span. 
it’s just a shame he is leaving such a divisive partisan divide in his wake. 

The partisan divide already had plenty of momentum long before Trump ever announced his candidacy.   The left has moved so far that they now call Obama a right wing conservative.

15 days ago
5/28/03
AngryGerbil - 

Trump lives for the heat. The action is the juice.

THIS

he cant abandon his status of living rent-free in the heads of liberals

without him how would they go on?

15 days ago
5/28/03

Don has got this.

Just wait.

Im gonna laugh my ass off when you guys abandon your current screen names on Nov 4 and have to come back as "Buttfag62" to keep talking shit.

4/27/02
“The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities. ”

" More directly linked to the impact of technology, it involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled and directed society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite whose claim to political power would rest on allegedly superior scientific know-how. Unhindered by the restraints of traditional liberal values, this elite would not hesitate to achieve its political ends by using the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control. Under such circumstances, the scientific and technological momentum of the country would not be reversed but would actually feed on the situation it exploits."

"Persisting social crisis, the emergence of a charismatic personality, and the exploitation of mass media to obtain public confidence would be the steppingstones in the piecemeal transformation of the United States into a highly controlled society* In different ways, both the doctrinarian and the conservative might find the temptations inherent in the new techniques of social control too difficult to resist. The inclination of the doctrinaire left to legitimize means by ends could lead them to justify more social control on the ground that it serves progress. The conservatives, preoccupied with public order and fascinated by modern gadgetry, would be tempted to use the new techniques as a response to unrest, since they would fail to recognize that social control is not the only way to deal with rapid social change. "

Zbigniew Brzezinski, Between Two Ages: America's Role in the Technetronic Era- 1970
15 days ago
11/13/14
JackyBoy -

Like you crossed sucking cock off your bucket list op?

Haha. At least you made this thread interesting. 

15 days ago
8/16/12

Biden is “mentally unfit” but Trump is mentally stable? 

*FACEPALM*

15 days ago
5/28/03
Zeekman - 

*FACEPALM*

Trump is BEHAVIORALLY out of control but not suffeirng dementia.

Biden is behaviorally polished but clearly not functioning cognitively at a level to be leading the free world.

Biden could not pass any of the tests for senility.

His own people know this.

15 days ago
6/22/13
Zeekman -

*FACEPALM*

Exactly.... both are mentally shot and not fit to rule.  

15 days ago
4/15/06

Sadly..I also see that. Trump, after all is said and done, wants to be liked. The media has shown, that regardless of policy or action, they will go after him non-stop like they have done for the last four years.

Impeachments. Mocking him on late night tv. He'll never win them over and as much ad i hate to admit it...thats what hexs motivated by. He'll never be known as a "great president", because the people who own all rhe networks will just make sure it never happens. 

If he wins again, he's subjecting himself to four more years of torture, without the possibility of any upside. Sad. The corporations always win.

15 days ago
6/22/13
HELWIG -
Zeekman - 

*FACEPALM*

Biden is behaviorally polished but clearly not functioning cognitively at a level to be leading the free world.

Doubt either could pass the test.... 

15 days ago
4/27/02
HELWIG - 
Zeekman - 

*FACEPALM*

"Trump is BEHAVIORALLY out of control but not suffeirng dementia."

How is he out of control?
By who's definition?
The establishment says things like this.

6/11/10
Bend The Knee -

Im not bashing the guy at all, Infact he has my vote for 2020...not so much because I like him, but because Biden cannot run this country. He's mentally unfit. 

With that said, lately Trump hasn't seemed on his game. I think he honestly checked off President on his bucket list, was hated by the left no matter what he did and figure'd screw it, I don't need this heat. Now he goes off to enjoy his billions and gets out of the spot light. 

ask yourself this, if you were a billionaire and half the nation broke your balls for everything you did....would you actually wanna put up with these ungreatful people? I sure as hell wouldn't. 

Undoubtedly. If he wins I’ll be a little relieved. I actually think he has a better shot then most people think.

Im fully prepared for him to lose though. And I’m pretty much an accelerationist at this point. So the collapse of the US at this point, is expected and should be something everyone is ready for.

Biden will not be in control if Trump loses. It won’t be long before it gets way worse than it is now.

15 days ago
6/22/13
effertime -

Sadly..I also see that. Trump, after all is said and done, wants to be liked. The media has shown, that regardless of policy or action, they will go after him non-stop like they have done for the last four years.

Impeachments. Mocking him on late night tv. He'll never win them over and as much ad i hate to admit it...thats what hexs motivated by. He'll never be known as a "great president", because the people who own all rhe networks will just make sure it never happens. 

If he wins again, he's subjecting himself to four more years of torture, without the possibility of any upside. Sad. The corporations always win.

Trump wants to be 'liked' is putting it rather softly.... he is pretty much willing to sacrifice policy or Americans well being just to satisfy his narcissism.  And boo hoo about the press… Is Trump a snowflake in need of a safe space?  The press may not be nice to him but Trump trolls them and provokes them… he is as much to blame for their sensational stories as anyone.  Obama had it bad…. But imagine the hell storm that would have occurred if he tweeted and trolled like trump.  

15 days ago
1/11/14

Is this what Trumpers are telling themselves now?  Yeah, he probably hates the attention and the power.  Oof.

15 days ago
4/20/20
Zeekman -

*FACEPALM*

Right. He's mentally fit as a fiddle, or as he might say a very stable genius.

He knows words, he has the best words.

And he's got a very good, uhhhh *points to head*, you know what.