OtherGround Forums I will be on Joe Rogans Podcast someday

12 days ago
10/19/19
64FordF100 -

probably On the Case with Paula Zahn show someday too.

100% i wont be on that show lol, That is not in my vision

12 days ago
12/28/04
2breath2feel - 

Your mindset is all fucked up. You claim and dream and focus on the rewards people who have actually done something bad ass get to have instead of focusing on actually doing something. Lip syncing for the first 15 seconds of a pop song and stomping on a bush and. Ring high energy is going to get you nowhere. How tf do you not understand that? It wouldn't win a middle school talent show!

It really is mind blowing, its actually sad as Kevin clearly had mental issues and needs professional help. 

12 days ago
10/19/19
billyball2 -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
TzTinkle - who the fuck are you?

a  man on a mission to live out his dreams and making the world a better place in the process

How about accomplishing something first?

Ripping off pop band's songs and pretending their message is your own doesn't count...

and I have my own message I want to share with the world. My message came to me before i heard that song.

I felt that song was very fitting though

12 days ago
10/19/19
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
2breath2feel - 

Your mindset is all fucked up. You claim and dream and focus on the rewards people who have actually done something bad ass get to have instead of focusing on actually doing something. Lip syncing for the first 15 seconds of a pop song and stomping on a bush and. Ring high energy is going to get you nowhere. How tf do you not understand that? It wouldn't win a middle school talent show!

It really is mind blowing, its actually sad as Kevin clearly had mental issues and needs professional help. 

lol lets just say im self healing myself by saying hello to the world

12 days ago
10/19/19
scrapdo -
64FordF100 -

probably On the Case with Paula Zahn show someday too.

I'm thinking Nancy Grace or Snapped

you can take over miss cleos show since u know the future lol

12 days ago
3/16/18

Why haven’t you accomplished anything in the past 35 years?  

12 days ago
12/17/09
Tinder GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

12 days ago
5/14/08
Kevinbarbers1 - 
billyball2 -
Kevinbarbers1 - 

a  man on a mission to live out his dreams and making the world a better place in the process

Ripping off pop band's songs and pretending their message is your own doesn't count...

and I have my own message I want to share with the world. My message came to me before i heard that song.

Ive noticed that you regularly respond to a post and then some amount of time later return to answer the post again differently.

12 days ago
10/19/19
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Why haven’t you accomplished anything in the past 35 years?  

28 years actually, I have accomplished some things though,

Ive screwed some things up though also.

But here I am today rebuilding from square 1

IT is never to late to reset and build on something new in life.

And that is what I am doin

12 days ago
10/19/19
Submissable -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
billyball2 -
Kevinbarbers1 - 

Ive noticed that you regularly respond to a post and then some amount of time later return to answer the post again differently.

maybe i have multiple answers, i am kevinbarbers with an S

12 days ago
10/19/19
Submissable -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
billyball2 -
Kevinbarbers1 - 

sometimes i have 2 answers...

12 days ago
11/17/10

im going against the grain here and i hope OP catches his break, in any way, shape, or form

but OP, in all seriousness, you need to co sider professional help ALONG with your mission

12 days ago
10/19/19
AngryGerbil -
Tinder GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Exactly the face Joe Rogan would probably give me today lol. But i have no problem in that. Joe Rogan is the man and i think if we even had a simple conversation, he would respect the fact that i would want to be on his podcast some day, especially coming on here and making a thread about it and dealiing with the backlash lol..he knows all about the OG...

12 days ago
10/19/19
In Limbo -

im going against the grain here and i hope OP catches his break, in any way, shape, or form

but OP, in all seriousness, you need to co sider professional help ALONG with your mission

thank you for the support, and of course, i let things happen naturally. If I fall into a situation, that i needed professional help, Im no dummy, I will do what I have to do.

I dont have much of an ego and I am not a know it all. I want to be able to help others, as well as take help when offered

12 days ago
12/10/11

That’s be cool

hope you make it

vut what do you do that makes you think it’s relevant?

12 days ago
11/17/10
Kevinbarbers1 -
In Limbo -

thank you for the support, and of course, i let things happen naturally. If I fall into a situation, that i needed professional help, Im no dummy, I will do what I have to do.

I dont have much of an ego and I am not a know it all. I want to be able to help others, as well as take help when offered

in my opinion, based on your activity here, that time is now, even if you dont know it

i can surmise that you have manic episodes, and right now you are at a peak, or an upswing

this will likely be followed by troughs and low swings

12 days ago
10/19/19
In Limbo -
Kevinbarbers1 -
In Limbo -

in my opinion, based on your activity here, that time is now, even if you dont know it

i can surmise that you have manic episodes, and right now you are at a peak, or an upswing

i have been on this for about 3 months, theres been lows but ive powered through him, I can for sure say im not on a manic episode, 

I truly feel its growth

12 days ago
11/29/11
Kevinbarbers1 -
2breath2feel -

how do you know what will get me anywhere though lol, theres never been a kevin barber being kevin barber, where in your mind do you think you know exactly how my life is gonna play out my man.

Im just out here trying to live life and bring as much love to the world as i can

That's great but you need to take a look around because the "negative"shit you get on this board is the most honest anyone is going to be to you on your life, and a lot of it has been constructive. You shut all of it out because it required actual work. You want to close your eyes and visualize things into existence even though people are telling you your act and message are worthless because you have nothing to base it off of. Being a degenerative gambler who lost 40k and lives with their parents? Coupled with your lip syncing act? And is blind to how bad it is ? Won't listen to anyone being honest and trying to help him. DE-motivates. It's sad and why half of the posts in your threads are people saying seek professional help. TAKE A LOOK AROUND 

12 days ago
10/19/19
Muscle Vision -

That’s be cool

hope you make it

vut what do you do that makes you think it’s relevant?

I want to be able to motivate others. I want to show others you can live your dream regardless of the doubt and the evil that you are surrounded by,

12 days ago
10/19/19
In Limbo -
Kevinbarbers1 -
In Limbo -

if u go on my instagram you can see my journey. like i said ive started this about 3 months ago

12 days ago
12/14/15

You god damn right you will be Kev. As Eminem said, ‘you can do anything you set your mind to’. 

#teamkevin. It’s a movement. 

Edited: 12 days ago
10/19/19
2breath2feel -
Kevinbarbers1 -
2breath2feel -

how do you know what will get me anywhere though lol, theres never been a kevin barber being kevin barber, where in your mind do you think you know exactly how my life is gonna play out my man.

Im just out here trying to live life and bring as much love to the world as i can

That's great but you need to take a look around because the "negative"shit you get on this board is the most honest anyone is going to be to you on your life, and a lot of it has been constructive. You shut all of it out because it required actual work. You want to close your eyes and visualize things into existence even though people are telling you your act and message are worthless because you have nothing to base it off of. Being a degenerative gambler who lost 40k and lives with their parents? Coupled with your lip syncing act? And is blind to how bad it is ? Won't listen to anyone being honest and trying to help him. DE-motivates. It's sad and why half of the posts in your threads are people saying seek professional help. TAKE A LOOK AROUND 

So the act and the message that you say is worthless, made it to a 2nd set of producers of americas got talent, 

Also you have no clue who i motivate and the lives i have changed already, and the lives i WILL change in the future.

ANd i have no problem with this negativitiy. I know its there. I engage in it until I feel there is nothing left to say. We are both exercising our minds whoever it may be that I am engaging with. If i can put up with that, i can put up with anything.

and yea i was a degenerate gambler, and i do live with my parents.

But here I am, working towards something. getting myself out there to the world, regardless of what anybody thinks. If little ole me can work towards something, we all can

Because Im not suppose to be doing this. Im suppose to be licking my wounds in my parents basement crying or whatever you guys think i should be doing.

But I am vocal to what I believe in these days and I wont stop until I get there.

I am waiting on a life changing call from Americas Got Talent.

I was told on this site from some, dont even bother trying out it will get you no where.

And that is why you follow what you believe in. You will get further than what the doubters believe you will go.

Even if I dont make it on TV, what an experience it was. Even for the 4 main producers to actually care about me to ask me personal questions about my life, makes me feel good. They felt me and they remembered me

You will see me on Americas Got Talent with my worthess act.

12 days ago
10/19/19
Bigtrain2681 -

You god damn right you will be Kev. As Eminem said, ‘you can do anything you set your mind to’. 

#teamkevin. It’s a movement. 

hell yea. you and me went head to head HARD but its pretty damn cool to see you have my back, i dont know where exactly you made the switch but im glad u did lol

12 days ago
10/12/19

Op have you ever had a bath with your mom? 

12 days ago
10/19/19
Rangi -

Op have you ever had a bath with your mom? 

i think when i was younger...