10/19/19
Wayne Glamcock -

kevin barbers, dare to dream kevin barbers

lets keep dreamiin

12 days ago
10/12/19
Kevinbarbers1 -
Rangi -

Op have you ever had a bath with your mom? 

i think when i was younger...

Lucky

I will now support you in your endeavours 

12 days ago
10/19/19
Rangi -
Kevinbarbers1 -
Rangi -

Op have you ever had a bath with your mom? 

i think when i was younger...

Lucky

I will now support you in your endeavours 

lol alright cool thanks for the support 

12 days ago
11/29/11
Kevinbarbers1 -
2breath2feel -
Kevinbarbers1 -
2breath2feel -

Your mindset is all fucked up. You claim and dream and focus on the rewards people who have actually done something bad ass get to have instead of focusing on actually doing something. Lip syncing for the first 15 seconds of a pop song and stomping on a bush and. Ring high energy is going to get you nowhere. How tf do you not understand that? It wouldn't win a middle school talent show!

how do you know what will get me anywhere though lol, theres never been a kevin barber being kevin barber, where in your mind do you think you know exactly how my life is gonna play out my man.

Im just out here trying to live life and bring as much love to the world as i can

That's great but you need to take a look around because the "negative"shit you get on this board is the most honest anyone is going to be to you on your life, and a lot of it has been constructive. You shut all of it out because it required actual work. You want to close your eyes and visualize things into existence even though people are telling you your act and message are worthless because you have nothing to base it off of. Being a degenerative gambler who lost 40k and lives with their parents? Coupled with your lip syncing act? And is blind to how bad it is ? Won't listen to anyone being honest and trying to help him. DE-motivates. It's sad and why half of the posts in your threads are people saying seek professional help. TAKE A LOOK AROUND 

So the act and the message that you say is worthless, made it to a 2nd set of producers of americas got talent, 

Also you have no clue who i motivate and the lives i have changed already, and the lives i WILL change in the future.

ANd i have no problem with this negativitiy. I know its there. I engage in it until I feel there is nothing left to say. We are both exercising our minds whoever it may be that I am engaging with. If i can put up with that, i can put up with anything.

and yea i was a degenerate gambler, and i do live with my parents.

But here I am, working towards something. getting myself out there to the world, regardless of what anybody thinks. If little ole me can work towards something, we all can

Because Im not suppose to be doing this. Im suppose to be licking my wounds in my parents basement crying or whatever you guys think i should be doing.

But I am vocal to what I believe in these days and I wont stop until I get there.

I am waiting on a life changing call from Americas Got Talent.

I was told on this site from some, dont even bother trying out it will get you no where.

And that is why you follow what you believe in. You will get further than what the doubters believe you will go.

Even if I dont make it on TV, what an experience it was. Even for the 4 main producers to actually care about me to ask me personal questions about my life, makes me feel good. They felt me and they remembered me

You will see me on Americas Got Talent with my worthess act.

I will say your "positive" attitude is refreshing on this forum but you completely have lost the plot with the lip syncing/aces thing. If you were a fucking terrible singer or guitarist or ANYTHING that is an attempt at something that requires actual talent and work, whether u sucked or not, and came here or even on that stupid tv show, there would be something to what you are doing.im being serious. If you got on stage in front of millions or 4 producers and sucked at an actual talent but had a great attitude and message, that's something. Lip syncing and believing the 4 producers didn't just think you were out of your gourd? Dude you lip synced for 10 seconds and refuse to believe anyone telling you that it isn't a talent. Not trying to be a dick but you would see better talents in a special ed class talent show. 

12 days ago
4/18/01
A person believing in their own greatness is the hallmark of a delusion of grandeur.

For the belief to be a delusion, it must be unreasonable and incorrect. For instance, a person who claims to be president of the United States, when they clearly are not, is an example of a delusion of grandeur.

There may be other symptoms along with an inflated false belief of one's own importance. These include:

difficulty getting along with others because of the delusion
a persistent belief in the delusion in spite of contrary evidence
dismissal of or anger at people who refuse to accept the delusional belief
persistent attempts to get others to accept the belief
behaving as if the belief is true
experiencing other delusions

Because delusions of grandeur are usually related to a mental health condition, most people with this symptom also experience other mental health symptoms.
12 days ago
10/19/12

"Im waiting on a life-changing call from AGT". This shit is gold. 

12 days ago
11/29/11
invalid - A person believing in their own greatness is the hallmark of a delusion of grandeur.

For the belief to be a delusion, it must be unreasonable and incorrect. For instance, a person who claims to be president of the United States, when they clearly are not, is an example of a delusion of grandeur.

There may be other symptoms along with an inflated false belief of one's own importance. These include:

Because delusions of grandeur are usually related to a mental health condition, most people with this symptom also experience other mental health symptoms.

Kevin how on earth can you read this and not believe that lip syncing and stomping on a branch doesn't qualify you for the above? Because of your energy?

Watch the show you are waiting for a call from and the talents the other contestants have and remember that you are lip syncing and not even an entire song dude! 

12 days ago
2/29/16

yeah no more lip synching, make a video where you yell the chorus of "Happiness is a Warm Gun" as loud as you can, and I bet these guys stop giving you a hard time.

Edited: 12 days ago
10/19/19
2breath2feel -
Kevinbarbers1 -
2breath2feel -
Kevinbarbers1 -
2breath2feel -

Your mindset is all fucked up. You claim and dream and focus on the rewards people who have actually done something bad ass get to have instead of focusing on actually doing something. Lip syncing for the first 15 seconds of a pop song and stomping on a bush and. Ring high energy is going to get you nowhere. How tf do you not understand that? It wouldn't win a middle school talent show!

how do you know what will get me anywhere though lol, theres never been a kevin barber being kevin barber, where in your mind do you think you know exactly how my life is gonna play out my man.

Im just out here trying to live life and bring as much love to the world as i can

That's great but you need to take a look around because the "negative"shit you get on this board is the most honest anyone is going to be to you on your life, and a lot of it has been constructive. You shut all of it out because it required actual work. You want to close your eyes and visualize things into existence even though people are telling you your act and message are worthless because you have nothing to base it off of. Being a degenerative gambler who lost 40k and lives with their parents? Coupled with your lip syncing act? And is blind to how bad it is ? Won't listen to anyone being honest and trying to help him. DE-motivates. It's sad and why half of the posts in your threads are people saying seek professional help. TAKE A LOOK AROUND 

So the act and the message that you say is worthless, made it to a 2nd set of producers of americas got talent, 

Also you have no clue who i motivate and the lives i have changed already, and the lives i WILL change in the future.

ANd i have no problem with this negativitiy. I know its there. I engage in it until I feel there is nothing left to say. We are both exercising our minds whoever it may be that I am engaging with. If i can put up with that, i can put up with anything.

But here I am, working towards something. getting myself out there to the world, regardless of what anybody thinks. If little ole me can work towards something, we all can

Because Im not suppose to be doing this. Im suppose to be licking my wounds in my parents basement crying or whatever you guys think i should be doing.

But I am vocal to what I believe in these days and I wont stop until I get there.

I was told on this site from some, dont even bother trying out it will get you no where.

And that is why you follow what you believe in. You will get further than what the doubters believe you will go.

Even if I dont make it on TV, what an experience it was. Even for the 4 main producers to actually care about me to ask me personal questions about my life, makes me feel good. They felt me and they remembered me

I will say your "positive" attitude is refreshing on this forum but you completely have lost the plot with the lip syncing/aces thing. If you were a fucking terrible singer or guitarist or ANYTHING that is an attempt at something that requires actual talent and work, whether u sucked or not, and came here or even on that stupid tv show, there would be something to what you are doing.im being serious. If you got on stage in front of millions or 4 producers and sucked at an actual talent but had a great attitude and message, that's something. Lip syncing and believing the 4 producers didn't just think you were out of your gourd? Dude you lip synced for 10 seconds and refuse to believe anyone telling you that it isn't a talent. Not trying to be a dick but you would see better talents in a special ed class talent show. 

well for once you can say u never seen anyone do something like that. Im trying to bring something new to the world. something no one has seen before. Ive never seen anyone call any one a deck full of aces and champions and stomping out evil before have you?

Just know that not everything you think, is correct, just like not everything i think is correct 

BUT the difference is, this is my vision and u just have an opinion of it

And i do appreciate the feedback i really do

I find it interesting how some people can have such a strong  emotionally response back even if its negative

I really connect with the positiive feedback back because i am positive.

But it almost confuses me how someone can be so negative towards me trying to do something positive.

Its all just perspectives and opinions, I havent been faced with much factually feedback about my potential future...because IT HASNT HAPPEND YET.

yet some of you have this strong stance that none of this will get me anywhere. lol completely baffles me, but it is fun to hear it

12 days ago
10/19/19
64FordF100 -

yeah no more lip synching, make a video where you yell the chorus of "Happiness is a Warm Gun" as loud as you can, and I bet these guys stop giving you a hard time.

lol.

12 days ago
10/19/19
2breath2feel -
Kevinbarbers1 -
2breath2feel -
Kevinbarbers1 -
2breath2feel -

and sorry i appreciate that u find my positive attitude refreshing

12 days ago
10/19/19
2breath2feel -
invalid - A person believing in their own greatness is the hallmark of a delusion of grandeur.

Kevin how on earth can you read this and not believe that lip syncing and stomping on a branch doesn't qualify you for the above? Because of your energy?

Watch the show you are waiting for a call from and the talents the other contestants have and remember that you are lip syncing and not even an entire song dude! 

lol delusions and visions are so different. Im not claiming i have anything yet. I am just stating whats in my vision.

completely different

12 days ago
1/1/01
Kevinbarbers1 - 

just one of my many life goals of mine,  Have a great day

you need to set higher goals... really, to be on that show?!?!
12 days ago
2/14/11

Kev’s out there bossing the universe around and I love it.

Keep it up, Pimp!!

12 days ago
10/19/19
rushinbear -
Kevinbarbers1 - 

just one of my many life goals of mine,  Have a great day

you need to set higher goals... really, to be on that show?!?!

one of my life goals...lol?? not a good life goal to be on the biggest podcast in the world??

12 days ago
10/19/19
Outlaw’d by Lytle -

Kev’s out there bossing the universe around and I love it.

Keep it up, Pimp!!

lol!! i love it man bossing the universe around. i say stuff like this to hear new things like that!!

i want my mind to just keep growing and growing, i want to feel new things i want to see new things...

thank u my friend

12 days ago
4/27/06
Kevinbarbers1 - 
In Limbo -
Kevinbarbers1 -
In Limbo -

im going against the grain here and i hope OP catches his break, in any way, shape, or form

but OP, in all seriousness, you need to co sider professional help ALONG with your mission

thank you for the support, and of course, i let things happen naturally. If I fall into a situation, that i needed professional help, Im no dummy, I will do what I have to do.

I dont have much of an ego and I am not a know it all. I want to be able to help others, as well as take help when offered

in my opinion, based on your activity here, that time is now, even if you dont know it

i can surmise that you have manic episodes, and right now you are at a peak, or an upswing

this will likely be followed by troughs and low swings

i have been on this for about 3 months, theres been lows but ive powered through him, I can for sure say im not on a manic episode, 

I truly feel its growth

Kevin,

Do you work now or how do you earn income?

What did you do before this vision 3 months ago?
10/19/19
LTL -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
In Limbo -
Kevinbarbers1 -
In Limbo -

im going against the grain here and i hope OP catches his break, in any way, shape, or form

but OP, in all seriousness, you need to co sider professional help ALONG with your mission

thank you for the support, and of course, i let things happen naturally. If I fall into a situation, that i needed professional help, Im no dummy, I will do what I have to do.

I dont have much of an ego and I am not a know it all. I want to be able to help others, as well as take help when offered

in my opinion, based on your activity here, that time is now, even if you dont know it

i can surmise that you have manic episodes, and right now you are at a peak, or an upswing

this will likely be followed by troughs and low swings

i have been on this for about 3 months, theres been lows but ive powered through him, I can for sure say im not on a manic episode, 

I truly feel its growth

Kevin,

Do you work now or how do you earn income?

What did you do before this vision 3 months ago?

i live at my parents as of right now

I work for the family owned business and i do doordash

before 3 months ago , i was depressed very bad, Me and my ex broke up in May so i had to go back home to live with my parents, and for may-august i was depressed, i started making videos on instagram and also told alot of people if they wever need someone to talk to i am here for you.

And its just been growing since then, i try to put out a couple videos A day, got on tv at ufc in boston twice, tryna get videos with whoever, tryed out for americas got talent, waiting on a call back from them

Im just trying to show people, that no matter where you are in life mentally, you can always build on something. You have to start small, but if you just keep building and building, you will grow.

And thats what i feel im doing, Im growing for sure and its taken me a while to get here.

Glad I made it here mentally. Now I have to back it up by actually making something of my life.

And I plan to.

12 days ago
12/10/09

Do you even feel bad that you told that other poster to bet big on the Patriots yesterday and they got beaten? Was that also one of your visions???

12 days ago
10/19/19
scrapdo -

Do you even feel bad that you told that other poster to bet big on the Patriots yesterday and they got beaten? Was that also one of your visions???

i never told them to bet big though, the more you talk the more delusional YOU ARE lol,, just like i said i was gonna tell everybody my IQ right??? come on man thats 2 strikes now.

12 days ago
1/1/01
Kevinbarbers1 - 
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Why haven’t you accomplished anything in the past 35 years?  

28 years actually, I have accomplished some things though,

Ive screwed some things up though also.

But here I am today rebuilding from square 1

IT is never to late to reset and build on something new in life.

And that is what I am doin

28 and zip, zero, nada, accomplished. Time to get real or you will never have anything.

For your own sake, get the fuck out of here, this place is not going to get you anywhere. And it likely isn't the best place to be hanging out for your mental health in general.

I believe that a prerequisite to being able to share your message of love and motivation with the world, would be that you have to actually accomplish something first. Something that would gain you some type of credibility.

No damn body is waiting in line to hear the opinions of a 28 year old man living off of his parents.
10/19/19
Dryfly -
Kevinbarbers1 - 
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

Why haven’t you accomplished anything in the past 35 years?  

28 years actually, I have accomplished some things though,

Ive screwed some things up though also.

But here I am today rebuilding from square 1

IT is never to late to reset and build on something new in life.

And that is what I am doin

28 and zip, zero, nada, accomplished. Time to get real or you will never have anything.

For your own sake, get the fuck out of here, this place is not going to get you anywhere. And it likely isn't the best place to be hanging out for your mental health in general.

I believe that a prerequisite to being able to share your message of love and motivation with the world, would be that you have to actually accomplish something first. Something that would gain you some type of credibility.

No damn body is waiting in line to hear the opinions of a 28 year old man living off of his parents.

not exactly nothing accomplished. 

ive done my share of traveling

drove cross country to vegas, been there 5 times,

been to florida a bunch of times,

had made 40 Gs gambling at one pooint and supported my Ex and her 2 kids, while going everywhere and doing somethiing almosst every single day

Credit score was at 800 at one point

i was moved out for almost 3 years. and ive has some setbacks

and here i am picking myself up ready to stomp out the evil and bring my love to the world

I am more real now than anything. 

Im not going anywhere either,

and that is where u are wrong also about accomplishments.

love and motivation is not measured by accomplishments

maybe in your eyes

but motivation and love is not something that can be bought at the store

love is what u express here on earth as much as u can, and then take into the afterlife for eternal peace

accomplishments isnt

u cannot take your accomplishments with you.

So i will continue to show my love to the world forever,and ever

I know i took a crazy turn there, but love and motivation is what creates accomplishments.

my accomplishments will come thru giving my love to the world.

You just wait and see

12 days ago
12/10/09
Kevinbarbers1 -
scrapdo -

i never told them to bet big though, the more you talk the more delusional YOU ARE lol,, just like i said i was gonna tell everybody my IQ right??? come on man thats 2 strikes now.

You didn’t give him the Pats as your pic? Do I need to quote this like the IQ thing again?

12 days ago
9/10/07
here are a few people who have been on Rogan's show in the last couple weeks, Kevin

Tulsi Gabbard - college graduate, elected to state legislature at 21, volunteered for military duty, served on a tour of iraq, 4 times elected to the us house of representatives, appointed to important committee memberships, currently running for president of the united states.
Jocko Willink - college graduate, navy seal (team one/team two), platoon commander, deployed all over the world, seal instructor. retired after 20 years of service. BJJ black belt. business owner, author, podcaster.
louis psihoyos - photographer who began as a teenager, studied photojournalism, hired at national geographic at 23, multiple award winner, oscar winning documentarian.
josh homme - founder of queen of the stone age, began playing guitar at 9, started his first band at 15. sold millions of records. played before thousands for 20 years. wrote music, produced, collaborated on countless of other recordings.
10/19/19
scrapdo -
Kevinbarbers1 -
scrapdo -

You didn’t give him the Pats as your pic? Do I need to quote this like the IQ thing again?

quote both. Qoute where i said to BET BIG ON THE PATS like u said.

Also qoute where i said  I WILL TELL U MY IQ.

both 2 quotes were never said...the delusion is real...