OtherGround Forums Ice Cube re-invited back to CNN

10/18/20 2:42 PM
6/21/07

As usual Cuomo/CNN trying to turn an interview into an anti Trump rally. 

10/18/20 3:04 PM
9/27/15
Made it about 3 minutes. Ice Cube should not be leading anything. This is why blacks can't get anywhere as they have guys like Ice Cube, that preach the slavery victim nonsense over and over. Ice cube needs to make a 360 degree change here if he wants to truly do good for his people's

I'd be embarrassed if Everlast or Vanilla Ice came out and was the head of a white political party ..lol
10/18/20 3:13 PM
5/23/07

Lol @ 360 degree retard OP

Edited: 10/18/20 3:44 PM
4/20/11

Cube is acting weak. He made it. He's a millionaire in America. Why is he making excuses for his race?

10/18/20 4:12 PM
4/24/07
They did a full 720!
10/18/20 4:16 PM
1/1/01

If you wanna get paid, work and get the check yo self.

10/18/20 4:18 PM
1/1/01

Edited: 10/18/20 6:43 PM
4/21/09

Op sure did do a 360 with this thread.

Again, it was mildly funny, but what's made it hilarious is this dumbass doubling down and then suggesting everyone else is retarded for not understanding his reference. So... I'm convinced he's either a troll, or completely illiterate and even to dumb to navigate the Google machine to figure out why he's being made fun of.

I'm going with troll at this point. No way this fucker has that many extra chromosomes.

10/18/20 4:33 PM
7/7/10
Nostromo -

God it is cringy how the media speaks to black people. Starts off calling him "brother" then "man", etc. Why can't you just speak to a black gentleman like you would a white gentleman? I feel that use of "street" or relaxed language is a kind of racism.

I think the term you are looking for is pandering 

10/18/20 4:34 PM
3/23/06

Black community are their own worst enemies.  Nobody is holding them down but themselves.  

10/18/20 4:55 PM
11/16/08

My name is Kung Foo and I'm here to say,

As long as he don't like Trump then I guess it's OK!

10/18/20 6:07 PM
11/17/10

Tons of 360 full revolutions itt

10/18/20 6:11 PM
5/2/02

Cuomo is a joke and ice cube should not be leading any group. 

10/18/20 6:26 PM
7/10/12
BigEyedFish -

touche

just so everyone knows, nytron is an admin here

I can confirm this. 

There’s a thread we’re he actually admits it

Sone guy called smokealotapotamys caught him and another troll out

They deleted his posts but Nytron conceded “there is no separation between admin and user land” or some shit and congratulated him

10/18/20 6:33 PM
8/8/18
ivor biggun -

honestly, black people just need to get over themselves its actually a joke, i am not racist, have banged a bundle of black ladys, my sister is married to a balck man and has 3 beautiful children, i was the only white boy in my at secondary school. Honestly, they are making me hate them as a race, i am 45 years old, have grown up in a multicultural society my whole life in london. the majority of my friends were black and as a young adolescent i spoke like and copied black culture and fashion, music and life and if the blm movement is making someone like me despair then i feel there is no hope, racism exists on ALL SIDES, CULTURES AND SOCIETIES, so does a million other things, wtf makes them so special? jesus its a fucking joke and its america that is the problem not blacks, fucking country needs to be disbanded and all people fucking shot because you cockroaches are ruining this planet for the rest of us

Not black all people think the same, do you not like your sisters husband and her kids? 

10/18/20 7:59 PM
3/23/06

10/18/20 8:35 PM
1/1/01
Black Dougie -

So CNN actually pulled a 360?

Actually a 720

10/18/20 8:35 PM
1/1/01

trump denies theres systemic inequallity ?

10/18/20 8:36 PM
1/1/01
David@accu - They did a full 720!

Dammit. Missed this before I posted. 

10/18/20 9:32 PM
7/12/03
Nostromo - 

God it is cringy how the media speaks to black people. Starts off calling him "brother" then "man", etc. Why can't you just speak to a black gentleman like you would a white gentleman? I feel that use of "street" or relaxed language is a kind of racism.

See Hillary in 2016...it is a subtle form of racism.

10/18/20 10:30 PM
4/5/14

Eazy E would've stuck a 1080.

Edited: 10/19/20 5:16 AM
1/11/17
ivor biggun -

honestly, black people just need to get over themselves its actually a joke, i am not racist, have banged a bundle of black ladys, my sister is married to a balck man and has 3 beautiful children, i was the only white boy in my at secondary school. Honestly, they are making me hate them as a race, i am 45 years old, have grown up in a multicultural society my whole life in london. the majority of my friends were black and as a young adolescent i spoke like and copied black culture and fashion, music and life and if the blm movement is making someone like me despair then i feel there is no hope, racism exists on ALL SIDES, CULTURES AND SOCIETIES, so does a million other things, wtf makes them so special? jesus its a fucking joke and its america that is the problem not blacks, fucking country needs to be disbanded and all people fucking shot because you cockroaches are ruining this planet for the rest of us

This is a strange site for someone so open minded and non racist to post on. You know, given all the close mindedness and racism.

Angry little white boy mad because Jerome is smashing his little sister's backdoors in.  Sounds like it's you that needs to get over it matey.

10/19/20 9:40 AM
9/13/11

Cube still mad his chain got snatched after all these years.

10/19/20 10:20 AM
7/21/10
ivor biggun -

Awwww, stop blaming the US for your problems. You still have a royal family ffs that takes how many millions in dollars from the citizens? You have a mayor that says terrorism is part and parcel when living in big cities. You let a religious group destroy your country and you blame the US. No wonder your country's power has been shrinking continuously. Why don't you blame us for your shitty international soccer team too? 

10/19/20 4:22 PM
12/6/08
Left_Hook_Cemetery -
ivor biggun -

This is a strange site for someone so open minded and non racist to post on. You know, given all the close mindedness and racism.

Angry little white boy mad because Jerome is smashing his little sister's backdoors in.  Sounds like it's you that needs to get over it matey.

this site used to be good, used to be actually fairly non political and used to not have you, sadly none of these things are true now. As for jerome, I wipe his dick afterwards and thank him for seeding her