OtherGround Forums Ice Cube re-invited back to CNN

10/19/20 4:23 PM
12/6/08
Joshinho -
ivor biggun -

honestly, black people just need to get over themselves its actually a joke, i am not racist, have banged a bundle of black ladys, my sister is married to a balck man and has 3 beautiful children, i was the only white boy in my at secondary school. Honestly, they are making me hate them as a race, i am 45 years old, have grown up in a multicultural society my whole life in london. the majority of my friends were black and as a young adolescent i spoke like and copied black culture and fashion, music and life and if the blm movement is making someone like me despair then i feel there is no hope, racism exists on ALL SIDES, CULTURES AND SOCIETIES, so does a million other things, wtf makes them so special? jesus its a fucking joke and its america that is the problem not blacks, fucking country needs to be disbanded and all people fucking shot because you cockroaches are ruining this planet for the rest of us

Not black all people think the same, do you not like your sisters husband and her kids? 

yes they do and no i dont

10/19/20 4:40 PM
5/29/18
ivor biggun -
Joshinho -
ivor biggun -

honestly, black people just need to get over themselves its actually a joke, i am not racist, have banged a bundle of black ladys, my sister is married to a balck man and has 3 beautiful children, i was the only white boy in my at secondary school. Honestly, they are making me hate them as a race, i am 45 years old, have grown up in a multicultural society my whole life in london. the majority of my friends were black and as a young adolescent i spoke like and copied black culture and fashion, music and life and if the blm movement is making someone like me despair then i feel there is no hope, racism exists on ALL SIDES, CULTURES AND SOCIETIES, so does a million other things, wtf makes them so special? jesus its a fucking joke and its america that is the problem not blacks, fucking country needs to be disbanded and all people fucking shot because you cockroaches are ruining this planet for the rest of us

Not black all people think the same, do you not like your sisters husband and her kids? 

yes they do and no i dont

Lol fuck outta here

10/19/20 4:55 PM
3/2/09
ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -

Lol @ 360 degree retard OP

LOL @saying, "can't see the forest through the trees".  Idiot.