OtherGround Forums "If Blacks Don't Vote For Me They Ain't Black"!

5 days ago
8/1/13

Joe is the best!

Most of the MSM will ignore. Imagine if Trump said the exact same thing?

5 days ago
10/14/03

I'm amazed that polls still show this sniffer in the lead.

5 days ago
1/1/01

Someday they will figure out how to make videos more than 5 seconds long.

5 days ago
8/1/13
truewrestler -

Someday they will figure out how to make videos more than 5 seconds long.

Here is a 30 second one

Edited: 5 days ago
4/29/09

absolutely nothing stranger than a black Trumper

they don’t realize he actually had to be sued so that he would allow black people at his business not super long ago 

5 days ago
9/17/14

Trump is done for sure now.

5 days ago
7/25/08
Chomas - 

they don’t realize he actually had to be sued so that he would allow black people at his business not super long ago 

Black trumpers are no different than white trumpers.

Ignorance is ignorance.
5 days ago
8/1/13
Chomas -

So you agree with Biden. You're a racist.

5 days ago
4/17/13

Is he an idiot or am I watching cognitive decline realtime?

5 days ago
8/27/11
Chomas -

Are you talking about the housing discrimination lawsuit from 47 years ago? 

5 days ago
12/17/09
Sogflop -

Both 

5 days ago
9/13/08
Charles Barkley - 
Chomas -

Yes, but don't tell him that. Let his mind believe what it wants to believe.......
5 days ago
4/29/09
Charles Barkley -
Chomas -

Yeah.  That’s all we actually know about.

5 days ago
4/29/09
camicom -
Chomas -

no I just realize that I am no better than anyone else of any race, and that we are all equals and it’s opportunity that decides our fate mostly... you know that thing called reality that trumpets can’t grasp  

5 days ago
10/14/03
Charles Barkley - 
Chomas -

Yeah, thats all we actually know about 47 years later.

5 days ago
6/27/05
Chomas -

Are you black...?

5 days ago
8/1/13
Chomas -
camicom -
Chomas -

no I just realize that I am no better than anyone else of any race, and that we are all equals and it’s opportunity that decides our fate mostly... you know that thing called reality that trumpets can’t grasp  

No, you're racist.

5 days ago
9/27/07

Edited: 5 days ago
8/27/11

That’s so fucking insulting. The nerve of this guy. How could anyone hear that and agree with that mentality. 

5 days ago
4/22/17
GenErick -
Charles Barkley - 
Chomas -

Yeah, thats all we actually know about 47 years later.

Yeah but it wasn't that long ago, and literally the only example of racism they can find that isn't manufactured outrage.  

5 days ago
2/22/09
Sogflop -

Both?

5 days ago
1/1/01

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/22/joe-biden-breakfast-club-interview-274490

"You've got more questions?" Biden replied. "Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

5 days ago
1/1/01

lol it's funny how obvious news sites are basically arms for their respective political parties. This is the main story on fox news, and isn't a story at all on msnbc or cnn. They'll only cover it if it gets enough traction that they're forced to cover it.

But Biden's mentality is basically the mentality of the dem party and black political leaders for decades. A political party basically has ownership of an entire races identity and people are ok with it.

5 days ago
1/9/02
Whambo -

lol it's funny how obvious news sites are basically arms for their respective political parties. This is the main story on fox news, and isn't a story at all on msnbc or cnn. They'll only cover it if it gets enough traction that they're forced to cover it.

But Biden's mentality is basically the mentality of the dem party and black political leaders for decades. A political party basically has ownership of an entire races identity and people are ok with it.

nothing lasts forever

especially political alliances

5 days ago
6/27/05
chad_mcjangle -
camicom - 

Joe is the best!

Most of the MSM will ignore. Imagine if Trump said the exact same thing?

it would be pretty different if trump said that since last poll i saw he was getting like 3% of the black vote.

BTW people said trump was going to get a ton of blacks to vote for him because of low black unemployment. What happened to that? lol. Do you get it now?

Kindly take that poll and shove it up your tampon hole...