OtherGround Forums If a tranny looked like Helga, wood you?

7 days ago
4/25/13

If you would even consider it then you're 100% gay. There is no gray area with transgenders since they are just mentally ill men dressed like females.

5 days ago
2/2/15
ABCTT Dos -
Bilge Water -
UltraViolentRay -
Fake Pie -

Better question is always would you bang the hottest girl you know but she has a dick and was born a man or Rosie odonnel. 

is a gun to my head? why not pass on both and just jerk off?

Because the rich white fucker has a gun to your head and has amputated both your hands so jerking off is not an option.

So which is it? Rosie, the tranny, or the bullet?

Why would a rich white fucker want to watch me fuck Rosie?

Because he has a fetish for watching men force fuck pigs.

5 days ago
4/1/15
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Any feminine tranny without HIV. They just can't be all muscular or smell like Old Spice. 

In other words...”no”.

5 days ago
1/1/01
Vindell -

If you would even consider it then you're 100% gay. There is no gray area with transgenders since they are just mentally ill men dressed like females.

Wow! Mentally ill? Maybe sending them off to jesus camp for a healthy dose of conversion would help.

5 days ago
2/19/14
Vikingknee -

If I was completely fooled and thinking I'm about to fuck a 10/10 and "she" pulls out a dick I'm throwing haymakers 

Before or after you finish?

5 days ago
11/11/12
Vindell -

So would you rather get a bj from a tranny that looks like Helga or a real woman that looks like Harvey Weinstein.  Gun to your head.

5 days ago
6/6/02
danggook -
Vindell -

So would you rather get a bj from a tranny that looks like Helga or a real woman that looks like Harvey Weinstein.  Gun to your head.

Helga of course.

Now.... Where are some pics? 

Edited: 3 days ago
12/2/05

OR

3 days ago
1/1/01
Fake Pie - 

OR

Larry King put on some serious weight! 

3 days ago
10/4/18
So Helga level looks can make guys gay? No thanks.
3 days ago
11/14/11

have seen a few brag on here about a hottie giving blow jobs and anal on first date.  you just know they were scared to put their hands between their legs to find out.

3 days ago
11/11/12
vincan469 -

have seen a few brag on here about a hottie giving blow jobs and anal on first date.  you just know they were scared to put their hands between their legs to find out.

It's not even remotely gay until they know for sure.

That's a scientific fact, schroedingers penis.

3 days ago
1/1/01

LMAO @ Schroedinger's penis

Edited: 49 minutes ago
1/12/12
Fake Pie - 

OR

You're a cruel bastard, Fake Pie.

Now, I'm thinking.  Out of the frying pan and into the fire with this type of decision.

19 minutes ago
12/28/04

So it is identical in every way except it has a hog? If so then I tell it to put its pants back on and suck my dick.