OtherGround Forums If a tranny looked like Helga, wood you?

2 days ago
4/25/13

If you would even consider it then you're 100% gay. There is no gray area with transgenders since they are just mentally ill men dressed like females.

1 day ago
2/2/15
ABCTT Dos -
Bilge Water -
UltraViolentRay -
Fake Pie -

Better question is always would you bang the hottest girl you know but she has a dick and was born a man or Rosie odonnel. 

is a gun to my head? why not pass on both and just jerk off?

Because the rich white fucker has a gun to your head and has amputated both your hands so jerking off is not an option.

So which is it? Rosie, the tranny, or the bullet?

Why would a rich white fucker want to watch me fuck Rosie?

Because he has a fetish for watching men force fuck pigs.

1 day ago
4/1/15
HoneyGlazedJinx -

Any feminine tranny without HIV. They just can't be all muscular or smell like Old Spice. 

In other words...”no”.

1 day ago
1/1/01
Vindell -

If you would even consider it then you're 100% gay. There is no gray area with transgenders since they are just mentally ill men dressed like females.

Wow! Mentally ill? Maybe sending them off to jesus camp for a healthy dose of conversion would help.

1 day ago
2/19/14
Vikingknee -

If I was completely fooled and thinking I'm about to fuck a 10/10 and "she" pulls out a dick I'm throwing haymakers 

Before or after you finish?

1 day ago
11/11/12
Vindell -

So would you rather get a bj from a tranny that looks like Helga or a real woman that looks like Harvey Weinstein.  Gun to your head.

23 hours ago
6/6/02
danggook -
Vindell -

So would you rather get a bj from a tranny that looks like Helga or a real woman that looks like Harvey Weinstein.  Gun to your head.

Helga of course.

Now.... Where are some pics?