OtherGround Forums If the Reagan assassination attempt was today...

3/20/19 7:26 PM
6/27/09
Animal Chin -
daglord -

On August 23, 1987 teenagers Kevin Ives and Don Henry were brutally murdered and their bodies placed on railroad tracks in an effort to conceal their murders. This is the story of what happened that night, the immediate cover-up which reached the highest levels of government, and the admirable, and still on-going, crusade waged by Kevin's mother, Linda Ives, to get Justice for the murders of Kevin and Don.

In Part 2, we start out with a glimpse into Iran/Contra and explore the Cocaine flow into and out of Arkansas, and we also delve much deeper into the documents and records available, and take a closer look at what they say about Kevin and Don's murders. The recent statement/admissions by Billy Jack Haynes concerning the case are included and uncensored, as well as other witness statements previously seen.

That is serious ct stuff.  There wasn't a solid connection with Mena even though some people tried to make it.

Mena is a long way from where they were.  It's been long rumored that the shady sheriff that was also a drug dealer killed them because they happened upon one of his deals while hunting.

Thank you. I was unaware of that.

It has been a long time since I’ve watched it. I mostly remember the mom’s tenacity & the weirder details of their deaths. I could easily see it being used politically. I should probably watch it again.

3/20/19 7:54 PM
1/30/03
daglord -
Animal Chin -
daglord -

On August 23, 1987 teenagers Kevin Ives and Don Henry were brutally murdered and their bodies placed on railroad tracks in an effort to conceal their murders. This is the story of what happened that night, the immediate cover-up which reached the highest levels of government, and the admirable, and still on-going, crusade waged by Kevin's mother, Linda Ives, to get Justice for the murders of Kevin and Don.

In Part 2, we start out with a glimpse into Iran/Contra and explore the Cocaine flow into and out of Arkansas, and we also delve much deeper into the documents and records available, and take a closer look at what they say about Kevin and Don's murders. The recent statement/admissions by Billy Jack Haynes concerning the case are included and uncensored, as well as other witness statements previously seen.

That is serious ct stuff.  There wasn't a solid connection with Mena even though some people tried to make it.

Mena is a long way from where they were.  It's been long rumored that the shady sheriff that was also a drug dealer killed them because they happened upon one of his deals while hunting.

Thank you. I was unaware of that.

It has been a long time since I’ve watched it. I mostly remember the mom’s tenacity & the weirder details of their deaths. I could easily see it being used politically. I should probably watch it again.

I didn't watch it but I'm sure it tries to connect it to Mena.  Mena is about 2 hours away from where they were hit.

There was a shady sheriff or police chief in the area where they were killed.  Can't remember which exactly.  I said sheriff earlier, but I think it was the police dept in Benton or Bryant where all the shit was going down.

3/21/19 11:51 AM
6/27/09

It did & it does.

It also gives credence to Billy Jack Haynes, who I find ridiculous.

thanks for the info!

found a good, long write-up about the murders & corruption with no of mention of the Clintons, Mena, etc.

Out of control in Lonoke County

https://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/out-of-control-in-lonoke-county/Content?oid=864247

A big cop’s reputation takes another hit with charges of sex, drugs and thievery.

3/21/19 4:14 PM
3/5/15

subscribed

thanks daglord