OtherGround Forums I'm going to admit something stupid

9 days ago
10/22/14
papa pump -

My friend and I went drunk go karting last week. I was passing him on his left side going into a right turn. He swerved a quick right then a full on hard left trying to run me off the road. I anticipated this retarded tactic and hit my brake. 

He he ran directly into the left barrier, breaking his collarbone, sternum and multiple ribs. 

He hates his life right now

Are you drunk right now? This doesn't belong in this thread. 

9 days ago
6/19/12

I didn’t know POTUS stood for “President of the United States” before a week ago.  

9 days ago
11/19/06

I thought it was straight as narrow..

Which always made zero sense but I still used the phrase.

9 days ago
4/21/10
Briscoe - When my son was first born I asked the Nurse how long it would be until his eyes opened... as if he was a pup.

Dear god I am laughing so hard at this right now. 

9 days ago
1/1/01
Phuckles - 
Briscoe - When my son was first born I asked the Nurse how long it would be until his eyes opened... as if he was a pup.

Dear god I am laughing so hard at this right now. 

As someone without kids I have to ask, why is this funny?

9 days ago
6/30/14
TFK_2nolatch4 - 

I didn’t know POTUS stood for “President of the United States” before a week ago.  

this can't be true

do you know what FLOTUS stands for?
9 days ago
5/14/06
Fan of Fanboys -
TFK_2nolatch4 - 

this can't be true

It’s the stuff that builds up under your SCOTUS

9 days ago
7/13/17

I thought vaccines were safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and effective safe and 

9 days ago
5/11/05
HighInsideLegKick -

Im 33. I just found out last week that Pickles are really just cucumbers.  I was pissed. 

It's almost as bad as when I found out hotdogs were just tubular bologna.  

Bologna is also a tube you just buy it pre sliced 

9 days ago
3/25/19
grandchampion -
HighInsideLegKick -

Im 33. I just found out last week that Pickles are really just cucumbers.  I was pissed. 

Listen man,  I'm onto those bastard fat cats in the big bologna biz. You want to join me and help me take them down?

9 days ago
3/25/10

When I was told a tomato was a fruit I said fuck you...

9 days ago
8/9/16
Goochy Mang -
rubbermonkey -
Girly -

I thought it was "make end's meat" until 5 years ago 

Hmm... what is it then? Lol

Because of this place I always spell it meat. Been some weird texts over the years. 

The other day I was talking with the Mrs, and I go,  ”...its mind bottling”..., it honestly just slipped out (giggles)...

As soon as I said that I closed my eyes (briefly thought of the OG)

And followed it with a clear pronounced, "bog-gul-ing"...

SMH...

I'm surprised I'm not calling the parent a faggot, who starts a text group chat when they're talking about something stupid at my daughter's school...

9 days ago
8/9/16
Fan of Fanboys -
TFK_2nolatch4 - 

this can't be true

Fags and lesbians of the United States...

That's an easy one...

9 days ago
12/29/12
Briscoe - When my son was first born I asked the Nurse how long it would be until his eyes opened... as if he was a pup.

Fuck me that's funny. Thanks Briscoe.
9 days ago
1/1/01

I’m 41 and learned this today from Michael Bisping on his podcast. I just assumed the z was pronounced as a z.
9 days ago
1/1/11

I thought a laptop was called a labtop until 5 years ago 

9 days ago
1/1/01

I was also well into my 20s when a training partner informed me the animal Giraffe begins with a G and not a D. I made it through elementary, high school and I double majored in college and somehow never figured out it wasn’t Diraffe. I blamed my education for this. Never mind, that was Brendon Schaub.

9 days ago
3/15/15
Spunkchops - 

And so should you.

I didn't realise beans are considered vegetables until my 20s.

If you are talking about beans like pinto, kidney, navy, they are not vegetables, they are legumes. Legumes make their fruit according to some criteria to be labelled as such.
9 days ago
1/1/11
grandchampion -
HighInsideLegKick -

Post-sliced imo

9 days ago
1/20/08

Whenever a good looking younger woman agrees to a date I assume it's because of my charm, looks and personality. 

9 days ago
3/26/13
Jump Kick -

I’m 41 and learned this today from Michael Bisping on his podcast. I just assumed the z was pronounced as a z.

To be fair , the 'z' as a 'th' thing is really a Spain thing.  The other spanish speaking countries pronounce the z as a z.  For instances, the spanish word for shoes is 'zapatos'.  If you go to a small town in Mexico and say thapatos, you'll get treated like a Frenchman in Alabama once the news reported they weren't joining the Coalition of the Willing.

9 days ago
2/16/05
ksacs revenge -
SalaciousCrumb -
Spunkchops -

And so should you.

I didn't realise beans are considered vegetables until my 20s.

Technically, there’s no such thing as a vegetable. Everything you call a vegetable is the stalk, bulb, stem, or flower of a plant 

What exactly is you're working definition of a vegetable?

All of them. There’s technically no scientific thing called a vegetable. They are just edible parts of plants. 

9 days ago
6/19/12
Fan of Fanboys -
TFK_2nolatch4 - 

this can't be true

I do now.   

Thanks google.  

9 days ago
3/26/13

Not mine, but a friend of my that went to Catholic school thought that the way sex worked was that you shoot one of your balls into a woman through your penis and then she became pregnant.  As an extension of this idea, he thought that the number of balls you had was the number of children you were able to have.

9 days ago
3/15/15
Okay something I've been embarrassed about for a long time.
People on the OG talk about celebrities all the time and for the longest time people would mention Demi Lovato in thread titles and I thought the posts were about an old OGer named Demitrius Barbito. For a few years I though they were the same person! haha