NEWSFLASH -

I thought a laptop was called a labtop until 5 years ago 

Good god

9 days ago
11/5/16

I thought the saying” nip it in the bud” was “ nip it In the butt” 

9 days ago
12/10/09

When I was little I thought men and women had sex by the man’s erect penis being nearly exactly a 90 degree angle from his body and putting straight into the woman’s hole which resides a few inches below her waist, which would be a straight shot. 

This isn’t the embarrassing part. 

The embarassing part is that I thought the fact that my PP angled very much straight up instead of 90deg out meant that mine was messed up and I would often try to bend it straight so I’d be “normal.”

I’m almost positive I was wrong. 

9 days ago
3/11/19
when i was a kid, i always heard "fringe benefits" as "french benefits" and thought it meant you got to french kiss the women in the office.
9 days ago
2/20/09

I once made out with this absolute smoke show only to find out later that she was a he.

Whatever.  Dude was hot.

9 days ago
8/19/06
YOURDADDYDEVILANDLORD - 

I thought living with a woman would be.....tolerable.

lol awesome
9 days ago
2/29/16

I forgot how to spell the word "just" the other day. 

Had to use talk to text to check the spelling.

Fucking weird. 

9 days ago
3/10/11

I wild each it lol that means they’re naked.

9 days ago
1/25/07

I've seen you post way stupider things ;)

9 days ago
2/3/10

I thought I watched "driving miss daisy" when I was a kid but then realized when I got older that I only watched an episode of quantum leap where they had a similar premise.

9 days ago
5/13/13

I always thought the saying went "pot calling the kettle back"

True story, oddly enough I finally actually thought about it and realized it's bLack.

Also true story, I was high during this discovery. I'm rethinking my entire life. 

8 days ago
6/8/10
HighInsideLegKick -

Im 33. I just found out last week that Pickles are really just cucumbers.  I was pissed. 

It's almost as bad as when I found out hotdogs were just tubular bologna.  

The same parts maybe used but they are still different to me dammit. 

8 days ago
2/19/12

I just recently found out I was born on my birthday.

8 days ago
6/8/10
Zonion -
Phuckles - 
Briscoe - When my son was first born I asked the Nurse how long it would be until his eyes opened... as if he was a pup.

Dear god I am laughing so hard at this right now. 

As someone without kids I have to ask, why is this funny?

Because kids can open their eyes even before they are born, puppies can't until they are a few weeks old, come on you knew that, right? 

8 days ago
5/13/11
Chimonos Revenge -
nottheface -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -

I love the Princess Bride. 

I binged at least twice, and am a huge fan of Criminal Minds. 

I just made the connection a few months ago. 

I still have no idea how these things are connected if at all.  

Mandy Patinkin?

the actor that played inigo montoya is in it, hes also in Homeland on showtime

Yep. Rewatching one of the 1st seasons and he gave Reed the stink eye and made some comment and the look on his face just clicked. 

8 days ago
10/11/18

I thought the "Blow" in "blowjob"  meant to actually BLOW...welp done fucked that one up 

8 days ago
12/16/11
jasperb -
Zonion -
Phuckles - 
Briscoe - When my son was first born I asked the Nurse how long it would be until his eyes opened... as if he was a pup.

Dear god I am laughing so hard at this right now. 

As someone without kids I have to ask, why is this funny?

Because kids can open their eyes even before they are born, puppies can't until they are a few weeks old, come on you knew that, right? 

You don't know until you know, you know?

8 days ago
12/2/18

Balls are bags for pee.

8 days ago
8/11/14

I used to think that it wasn’t pee

8 days ago
10/11/18
PeterNorth -

I thought the saying” nip it in the bud” was “ nip it In the butt” 

SN checks the fuck out!!!!

8 days ago
11/16/17
mglaw - Of course the ice cream man story...

When I was young my mom always said that when you heard the ice cream truck music, it meant they were out of ice cream so they were playing the song...."we're so sad...it's all gone...catch me soon...before you hear this song.

Such a whore.

She has a special place in hell but.....

That's fucking hilarious lol

8 days ago
5/1/14
scrapdo -

When I was little I thought men and women had sex by the man’s erect penis being nearly exactly a 90 degree angle from his body and putting straight into the woman’s hole which resides a few inches below her waist, which would be a straight shot. 

The embarassing part is that I thought the fact that my PP angled very much straight up instead of 90deg out meant that mine was messed up and I would often try to bend it straight so I’d be “normal.”

Im right there with you. Thought the exact same thing.

8 days ago
10/11/18
Thrill Hammer -
scrapdo -

Im right there with you. Thought the exact same thing.

Yup I remember being kinda weirded out when I learned the vagina wasn't just under the belly button.  

I got over it, cuz I'm not gay or anything...

Right????

8 days ago
5/6/19

I thought Disney Land was spelled Disnep Land due to their bs cursive and the “p” made a “y” noise for only this word. I’m 34 and realized I was an idiot in my mid 20s. 

8 days ago
10/11/18

I used to think that the Danke Shoen song was ""Tonka Train" whenever I'd watch Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Also thought the 3 doors down song "If I could be like that" was "Fuck-a-me like that."

Also thought the song Blue dabadee daba dye was ""I'm blue I would bleed I would die"