OtherGround Forums I'm going to pump another super plumper.

8 days ago
6/18/19
DaveFu - 
Floppy Divac - 
tajmills -
Floppy Divac - 

I'll get to the poop chute in time since she says she's into it. But I'm still an anal virgin (pitching) and not in a big hurry to venture much closer to her poo hole. I'm all about the pussy. And she has one of the absolute wettest pussies I've ever fucked in my life.

"But I'm still an anal virgin (pitching)"

So you're a catcher? This thread just gets better by the moment.. Don't ever change Floppy!! Fuck the haters... LMAO!!

Due to my documented enjoyment of a finger in the butt during a handjob I figured I'd just throw that comment in there. Lol

May all your trombones be rusty!

Just spit out my water... ROTFL... My co-workers think I've lost it..
7 days ago
7/8/14

Just got done serving 7 days in jail, turned my phone back on, opened the OG, see this thread is still active/relevant...beautiful champ!

Edited: 7 days ago
5/1/14
Otis the Drunk -

Just got done serving 7 days in jail, turned my phone back on, opened the OG, see this thread is still active/relevant...beautiful champ!

After 7 days in jail,  does the plumper in this pictures do it for you?

7 days ago
7/8/14
Thrill Hammer -
Otis the Drunk -

I got a girl and she may be on the thicker side but...no offense OP, this one is all yours 

7 days ago
9/12/10
Otis the Drunk -
Thrill Hammer -
Otis the Drunk -

I got a girl and she may be on the thicker side but...no offense OP, this one is all yours 

Lol

6 days ago
10/2/12

Dear floppy. If you’re trying to count this as a threesome you might be close. 

3 days ago
8/3/11

Happy for you, Floppy! I just had this lady

3 days ago
1/1/01
touch - 

GRANNY!!!!! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!

3 days ago
8/2/19
clattymine - 

Is she nice? What do you guys talk about when you’re not banging? 

My guess is they talk about where they are going to eat
2 days ago
1/1/01

Well I haven't seen her in about a week now and I brushed her off last night telling her I'd give her two sessions next time. Gonna see her tonight and she called me on it this morning while texting. I told her I might have to use my hand. To which she replied, "ur tongue". I'm seriously deliberating on whether or not I just tell her to clean it up real good and go for it.

2 days ago
1/1/01
touch -

Wood!

2 days ago
1/1/01
Floppy Divac - 

Well I haven't seen her in about a week now and I brushed her off last night telling her I'd give her two sessions next time. Gonna see her tonight and she called me on it this morning while texting. I told her I might have to use my hand. To which she replied, "ur tongue". I'm seriously deliberating on whether or not I just tell her to clean it up real good and go for it.

"tell her to clean it up real good and go for it"

Oh lord, dis brother right here need Jesus.
2 days ago
9/2/11

At least u know she does not hve aids, go raw!!!!

2 days ago
1/1/01
lane887 -

At least u know she does not hve aids, go raw!!!!

I have since day 1.

2 days ago
5/1/14
Floppy Divac -

Dental dams and clothes pins for the nose

2 days ago
5/14/06

Don’t get your head stuck

2 days ago
3/13/02

Is this her?

2 days ago
1/1/01
mongo54 -

Is this her?

I fucking wish.

2 days ago
3/7/07
DaveFu -
touch - 

GRANNY!!!!! Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Amazing reference Champ

1 day ago
10/11/18
bakobell -

Dear floppy. If you’re trying to count this as a threesome you might be close. 

Fucking love teh OG 

1 day ago
1/1/01

I could only muster one nut last night. Told her I'd have to get her another time. She seems to take pretty good care of her cooter. As many times now as I've hit it from the back and it doesn't smell terrible. She was saying last night that I need to know she plans on cumming on my face. I dunno

1 day ago
3/25/19
Floppy Divac -

I could only muster one nut last night. Told her I'd have to get her another time. She seems to take pretty good care of her cooter. As many times now as I've hit it from the back and it doesn't smell terrible. She was saying last night that I need to know she plans on cumming on my face. I dunno

I've been saying since day one, you gotta eat it homie. Beautiful mustache like yours has to give rides son.

Edited: 1 day ago
1/1/01

And some poor bastards saw us butt ass nekkid last night mid fucking when they turned around in the parking lot across from us at the lake. I reeeeeally hope it wasn't anybody I know.