OtherGround Forums Interested in Mediumship??

9/18/20 11:09 PM
12/10/09
Fighting -

In. Very cool thread. 

As in “thread really cooled off, once people realized OP was serious.”

9/19/20 12:17 AM
11/16/08
scrapdo -
Fighting -

In. Very cool thread. 

As in “thread really cooled off, once people realized OP was serious.”

Cool as in, there's a cool spot in the room, it must be a ghost of all those cocks.

9/19/20 12:47 AM
3/11/11

9/19/20 12:49 AM
3/11/11

I'm 100% serious.  Definitely not trying to troll anyone here. 

And again - this thread is for those of you who are interested in Mediumship and psychic abilities. If you think this is all horse shit then you should probably just move on. Definitely not for you. 

I record all of our group sessions and then share the highlights on YouTube and Instagram.  Trying to grow our base. 

9/19/20 1:36 AM
11/16/08

Has this ever happened to you?

9/19/20 1:58 AM
3/11/11
I No Kung Foo -

Has this ever happened to you?

Sorry to disappoint, but no. 

9/19/20 2:30 AM
11/16/08

How about this?

9/19/20 7:12 AM
1/1/01

9/19/20 7:39 AM
12/17/09

9/19/20 7:40 AM
12/17/09

9/19/20 11:41 AM
3/11/11
mongrel 911 -

I get it, there are a lot of frauds out there. James Randi is clearly on a mission. I am very familiar with his testing of psychics and mediums. 

Psychic abilities are so unpredictable though.  The testing that James Randi put together is very focused and difficult.  I know I couldn't pass it, I have a long ways to go myself.  But these gifts don't necessarily work that way.  I'm not having a 2-way conversation with a spirit like I can with a person.  Most people are just shown images and/or things from our own experience as examples as to what is going on in someone else's life. For instance,  I might be seeing my own grandparents which would indicate to me that I am working with a sitters grandparents and then I would establish that connection with the sitter and begin to go deeper into the readreading. We see people,  places, objects, pets - all kinds of things that our sitters might connect with. 

Look, most readers aren't running around trying to pass these tests. I'm only reading people who are open and looking to hear from someone or receive guidance from their spirit team. I certainly don't have time to try to prove to every skeptic that what I do is legitimate.  You can watch my videos and determine for yourself, or you can attend one of my sessions as a sitter and find out first hand. But if you come in prepared to shoot everything down that we say, well then thats exactly what will happen!

So if you are just coming here to post James Randi videos, this thread most certainly isn't for you!

9/19/20 11:43 AM
3/11/11
AngryGerbil -

Well I guess if Alex Jones said it, must be true - the same guy who said Sandy Hook was a hoax. 

Edited: 9/19/20 12:07 PM
12/10/09
TheMysticMark -
mongrel 911 -

I get it, there are a lot of frauds out there. James Randi is clearly on a mission. I am very familiar with his testing of psychics and mediums. 

Psychic abilities are so unpredictable though.  The testing that James Randi put together is very focused and difficult.  I know I couldn't pass it, I have a long ways to go myself.  But these gifts don't necessarily work that way.  I'm not having a 2-way conversation with a spirit like I can with a person.  Most people are just shown images and/or things from our own experience as examples as to what is going on in someone else's life. For instance,  I might be seeing my own grandparents which would indicate to me that I am working with a sitters grandparents and then I would establish that connection with the sitter and begin to go deeper into the readreading. We see people,  places, objects, pets - all kinds of things that our sitters might connect with. 

Look, most readers aren't running around trying to pass these tests. I'm only reading people who are open and looking to hear from someone or receive guidance from their spirit team. I certainly don't have time to try to prove to every skeptic that what I do is legitimate.  You can watch my videos and determine for yourself, or you can attend one of my sessions as a sitter and find out first hand. But if you come in prepared to shoot everything down that we say, well then thats exactly what will happen!

So if you are just coming here to post James Randi videos, this thread most certainly isn't for you!

Lol. Yes, lots of frauds. Including every single psychic or “mystic.” 
And you can stop with the “this thread is only for those who are truly interested” stuff. This is an open forum, you aren’t going to have the luxury of only preaching to the choir, which is obviously preferable in your line of work. 

9/19/20 12:08 PM
4/11/05

Mods... Please move this to the retard ground. 

9/19/20 12:23 PM
1/1/01
TheMysticMark -
mongrel 911 -

Not trying to antagonize you, but you post your sessions on open sites and this forum. I am a skpetic and I'm attracted to this material. I do like your bird by the way....and you appear to be a nice guy but I have attended readings, seances, spent hours in reportedly haunted houses and have experienced excorcisms. Never saw anything, felt anything except absurdity. What I have seen is people who report to have gifts who exploit the hell out of people in mourning or lonely.

9/19/20 12:32 PM
2/4/06

Dann... Kbarbs didn't talk long to bounce back! 

9/19/20 12:43 PM
11/16/08

Can you reach out to RGB and ask her if she really made that dying wish?

9/19/20 2:08 PM
6/29/05

In?

9/19/20 2:31 PM
3/11/11
scrapdo -
TheMysticMark -
mongrel 911 -

And you can stop with the “this thread is only for those who are truly interested” stuff. This is an open forum, you aren’t going to have the luxury of only preaching to the choir, which is obviously preferable in your line of work. 

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and I will respect it, but I don't appreciate being called a fraud when you don't know anything about me or what I am doing here.

If there is something you don't agree with, feel free to challenge me on it and I'll do my best to explain, to the best of my abilities, but let's keep it respectful please. 

Edited: 9/19/20 2:35 PM
12/10/09
TheMysticMark -
scrapdo -
TheMysticMark -
mongrel 911 -

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and I will respect it, but I don't appreciate being called a fraud when you don't know anything about me or what I am doing here.

If there is something you don't agree with, feel free to challenge me on it and I'll do my best to explain, to the best of my abilities, but let's keep it respectful please. 

If you came in here telling us you’re Santa Claus, I’d also call you a fraud. I’d be just as correct then as I am now and I wouldn’t need know anything else about you. 

9/19/20 2:42 PM
3/11/11
mongrel 911 -
TheMysticMark -
mongrel 911 -

Not trying to antagonize you, but you post your sessions on open sites and this forum. I am a skpetic and I'm attracted to this material. I do like your bird by the way....and you appear to be a nice guy but I have attended readings, seances, spent hours in reportedly haunted houses and have experienced excorcisms. Never saw anything, felt anything except absurdity. What I have seen is people who report to have gifts who exploit the hell out of people in mourning or lonely.

So here's the thing,  I'm not claiming to be able to do anything that any of you aren't capable of doing also.  

These are skills that every human has, I just made an effort to develop my abilities and you could too should you have the desire.  

I understand where you are coming from when you mention partaking in many different types of events, but only to be disappointed.  The same thing happened to me when I first started to go down this path.  This stuff isn't easy,  it requires patience and persistence.  There are a lot of people that do claim to be able to do things that they can't.  That's unavoidable.  I feel confident that the group I have created actuallyhave legitimate skills.  I've watched them connect with our sitters with good accuracy.  Are they correct with 100% of what they say? Absolutely not, like every profession or skill we are bound to make mistakes.  But as we continue to work together, our skills are improving dramatically.  

We have read many people that aren't in mourning, but just enjoy metaphysics and spirituality - so we don't just read people who are vulnerable and in distress. We aren't taking advantage of anyone. 

9/19/20 2:45 PM
3/11/11
scrapdo -
TheMysticMark -
scrapdo -
TheMysticMark -
mongrel 911 -

If you came in here telling us you’re Santa Claus, I’d also call you a fraud. I’d be just as correct then as I am now and I wouldn’t need know anything else about you. 

Then I guess you have it all figured out then!

Edited: 9/19/20 2:50 PM
10/29/12

I love the whole "If you don't believe it you just don't have an open mind" bullshit.

Also in the vid you posted above you're just telling her what every single woman wants to hear -  "I can tell like, you're just like, a really strong woman and a lot of guys are intimidated by that so they, like, don't want to get serious because they see how strong you are." How is that a psychic reading?

9/19/20 2:52 PM
1/1/01

9/19/20 3:00 PM
3/11/11
Ghost Of Don Logan -

I love the whole "If you don't believe it you just don't have an open mind" bullshit.

Also in the vid you posted above you're just telling her what every single woman wants to hear -  "I can tell like, you're just like, a really strong woman and a lot of guys are intimidated by that so they, like, don't want to get serious because they see how strong you are." How is that a psychic reading?

I wasn't the featured reader in that particular clip, that was just a bit of information that I was picking up for her in regards to her personality. Not all readings are messages from dead people.  We also pick up on other things about a person's life like personality traits, or major life events that they have experienced or are currently going through in the present day. Our readings can feel a lot like a conversation, we want our sitters to be relaxedand laid back.  Our sitters will validate the information as the reading progresses - and I usually ask them to save the big validations for the end so that it doesn't influence the information coming through.