OtherGround Forums Interested in Mediumship??

9/19/20 3:01 PM
3/11/11
mongrel 911 -

I love It's Always Sunny.  Hilarious show!

9/19/20 5:39 PM
3/11/11
I No Kung Foo -

Can you reach out to RGB and ask her if she really made that dying wish?

When she crossed over, she was welcomed by quite the celebration! A life of service dedicated to helping other people.  

9/19/20 5:49 PM
2/4/06
TheMysticMark -
I No Kung Foo -

When she crossed over, she was welcomed by quite the celebration! A life of service dedicated to helping other people.  

Was there butt stuff?

9/19/20 6:03 PM
3/11/11
Ebony -
TheMysticMark -
I No Kung Foo -

Was there butt stuff?

There most certainly was not any butt stuff

9/19/20 6:28 PM
10/29/12
TheMysticMark -
Ghost Of Don Logan -

I love the whole "If you don't believe it you just don't have an open mind" bullshit.

Also in the vid you posted above you're just telling her what every single woman wants to hear -  "I can tell like, you're just like, a really strong woman and a lot of guys are intimidated by that so they, like, don't want to get serious because they see how strong you are." How is that a psychic reading?

I wasn't the featured reader in that particular clip, that was just a bit of information that I was picking up for her in regards to her personality. Not all readings are messages from dead people.  We also pick up on other things about a person's life like personality traits, or major life events that they have experienced or are currently going through in the present day. Our readings can feel a lot like a conversation, we want our sitters to be relaxedand laid back.  Our sitters will validate the information as the reading progresses - and I usually ask them to save the big validations for the end so that it doesn't influence the information coming through. 

Yeah, sure. (Seinfeld) | Reaction GIFs

9/19/20 6:42 PM
3/11/11

9/19/20 6:59 PM
10/11/05

The profession is inherently fraudulent. Go fuck yourself whether you're trolling or not.

Randi is retired & on no missions, btw. No reason to talk about him in the present tense.

9/19/20 7:58 PM
3/11/11
BarkLikeADog -

The profession is inherently fraudulent. Go fuck yourself whether you're trolling or not.

Randi is retired & on no missions, btw. No reason to talk about him in the present tense.

Wow, I must have really done something horrible to make you upset - I hope things get better for you! 

9/19/20 8:34 PM
2/4/06
TheMysticMark -
BarkLikeADog -

Wow, I must have really done something horrible to make you upset - I hope things get better for you! 

He's a skilled magician that doesn't try to pass his gifts off as genuine.

Yeah, right... If RBG wasn't rewarded with butt stuff why even try in this world? I don't have to be a Freeway Median, or do a BVQ Saunce to know there was total butt stuff.

Speaking to the adults in the thread... He sounds like the most tragic type of hucksters... One that thinks his gifts are real.

9/19/20 9:01 PM
11/16/08
Ebony -
TheMysticMark -
BarkLikeADog -

Yeah, right... If RBG wasn't rewarded with butt stuff why even try in this world? I don't have to be a Freeway Median, or do a BVQ Saunce to know there was total butt stuff.

Speaking to the adults in the thread... He sounds like the most tragic type of hucksters... One that thinks his gifts are real.

If his gifts aren't real then how does he have them?

9/20/20 12:42 AM
3/11/11
Ebony -
TheMysticMark -
BarkLikeADog -

Thanks for the feedback! 

9/20/20 12:42 AM
3/11/11
I No Kung Foo -
Ebony -
TheMysticMark -
BarkLikeADog -

Exactly! Lol 

9/20/20 8:00 AM
2/23/05

Yolo...oh wait...

9/20/20 8:09 AM
1/1/01

Ask my dad what he did with the sewer diagrams for the house.

9/20/20 12:20 PM
3/11/11
rbl -

I'll take a stab at this. I actually saw a fire burning, so I feel like they could have been thrown into a fire - like a wood stove in the house? Are you working on a repair to the system and you are having trouble finding the plans? I definitely feel like something happened where they got destroyed. It's very tough connecting with people here on the OG. In order to read you, I need to make a connection. That can be made in person or via video.

Edited: 9/20/20 12:37 PM
5/3/01

i just hosted a private event for a professional "medium" at my bar yesterday

she was extremely nice and hot AF, but seemed broke and looked panicked when the bill arrived.

like, lady, it's $400. either you can talk to ghosts and devine the future or you can't, but whomever you've got paying you to do it needs to be kicking down a little more to commune with the afterlife.

9/20/20 12:31 PM
5/13/02
I No Kung Foo - 

I see many, many, dicks in your future.

/thread

first post nails it

9/20/20 12:34 PM
2/4/06
TheMysticMark -
I No Kung Foo -
Ebony -
TheMysticMark -
BarkLikeADog -

Exactly! Lol 

Barkslaikeadog... Would you say you have a gift or skill? 

9/20/20 5:44 PM
10/11/05

Dunno. Is "bullshit sniffer" a gift or a skill? Or a curse?

9/20/20 6:05 PM
2/4/06
BarkLikeADog -

Lol... I meant you're magic. I said you were a skilled magician not trying to pass gifts off as real.

They responded "if his gifts aren't real how does he have them?".

9/20/20 6:56 PM
11/16/08
Ebony -
BarkLikeADog -

Lol... I meant you're magic. I said you were a skilled magician not trying to pass gifts off as real.

They responded "if his gifts aren't real how does he have them?".

I, aka They, thought you were talking OP's gifts.

9/20/20 8:27 PM
10/11/05

" I said you were" etc

I'd understood the conversation & gave it the level of answer the OP/thread (not you) merits.

9/20/20 8:45 PM
12/10/09
TheMysticMark -
scrapdo -
TheMysticMark -
scrapdo -
TheMysticMark -
mongrel 911 -

I get it, there are a lot of frauds out there. James Randi is clearly on a mission. I am very familiar with his testing of psychics and mediums. 

Psychic abilities are so unpredictable though.  The testing that James Randi put together is very focused and difficult.  I know I couldn't pass it, I have a long ways to go myself.  But these gifts don't necessarily work that way.  I'm not having a 2-way conversation with a spirit like I can with a person.  Most people are just shown images and/or things from our own experience as examples as to what is going on in someone else's life. For instance,  I might be seeing my own grandparents which would indicate to me that I am working with a sitters grandparents and then I would establish that connection with the sitter and begin to go deeper into the readreading. We see people,  places, objects, pets - all kinds of things that our sitters might connect with. 

Look, most readers aren't running around trying to pass these tests. I'm only reading people who are open and looking to hear from someone or receive guidance from their spirit team. I certainly don't have time to try to prove to every skeptic that what I do is legitimate.  You can watch my videos and determine for yourself, or you can attend one of my sessions as a sitter and find out first hand. But if you come in prepared to shoot everything down that we say, well then thats exactly what will happen!

So if you are just coming here to post James Randi videos, this thread most certainly isn't for you!

Lol. Yes, lots of frauds. Including every single psychic or “mystic.” 
And you can stop with the “this thread is only for those who are truly interested” stuff. This is an open forum, you aren’t going to have the luxury of only preaching to the choir, which is obviously preferable in your line of work. 

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and I will respect it, but I don't appreciate being called a fraud when you don't know anything about me or what I am doing here.

If there is something you don't agree with, feel free to challenge me on it and I'll do my best to explain, to the best of my abilities, but let's keep it respectful please. 

If you came in here telling us you’re Santa Claus, I’d also call you a fraud. I’d be just as correct then as I am now and I wouldn’t need know anything else about you. 

Then I guess you have it all figured out then!

You and I both know it's exactly that simple.

9/20/20 8:52 PM
3/11/11
MrSmokalotapotamus -
TheMysticMark -
rbl -

I'll take a stab at this. I actually saw a fire burning, so I feel like they could have been thrown into a fire - like a wood stove in the house? Are you working on a repair to the system and you are having trouble finding the plans? I definitely feel like something happened where they got destroyed. It's very tough connecting with people here on the OG. In order to read you, I need to make a connection. That can be made in person or via video.

Amazing how none of you can be specific, win the lottery or win the million dollar offer that was put up for any of you to prove you're psychic ability.   

We have all provided specific information, many times. Just about every person that has attended as a guest has been happy with their experience. 

9/20/20 9:01 PM
3/11/11
scrapdo -
TheMysticMark -
scrapdo -
TheMysticMark -
scrapdo -
TheMysticMark -
mongrel 911 -

I get it, there are a lot of frauds out there. James Randi is clearly on a mission. I am very familiar with his testing of psychics and mediums. 

Psychic abilities are so unpredictable though.  The testing that James Randi put together is very focused and difficult.  I know I couldn't pass it, I have a long ways to go myself.  But these gifts don't necessarily work that way.  I'm not having a 2-way conversation with a spirit like I can with a person.  Most people are just shown images and/or things from our own experience as examples as to what is going on in someone else's life. For instance,  I might be seeing my own grandparents which would indicate to me that I am working with a sitters grandparents and then I would establish that connection with the sitter and begin to go deeper into the readreading. We see people,  places, objects, pets - all kinds of things that our sitters might connect with. 

Look, most readers aren't running around trying to pass these tests. I'm only reading people who are open and looking to hear from someone or receive guidance from their spirit team. I certainly don't have time to try to prove to every skeptic that what I do is legitimate.  You can watch my videos and determine for yourself, or you can attend one of my sessions as a sitter and find out first hand. But if you come in prepared to shoot everything down that we say, well then thats exactly what will happen!

So if you are just coming here to post James Randi videos, this thread most certainly isn't for you!

Lol. Yes, lots of frauds. Including every single psychic or “mystic.” 
And you can stop with the “this thread is only for those who are truly interested” stuff. This is an open forum, you aren’t going to have the luxury of only preaching to the choir, which is obviously preferable in your line of work. 

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and I will respect it, but I don't appreciate being called a fraud when you don't know anything about me or what I am doing here.

If there is something you don't agree with, feel free to challenge me on it and I'll do my best to explain, to the best of my abilities, but let's keep it respectful please. 

If you came in here telling us you’re Santa Claus, I’d also call you a fraud. I’d be just as correct then as I am now and I wouldn’t need know anything else about you. 

Then I guess you have it all figured out then!

You and I both know it's exactly that simple.

Something must have really hurt you for you to attack me without knowing anything about me. I'm automatically a fraud just because I give people psychic readings?  Because I feel passionate about connecting with people with the goal of helping them? Yeah, I'm such an evil person.  

Your words say a lot more about you than they do about me. I feel it's mainly because you don't understand it, so you feel threatened by it. Maybe it was because of how you were raised? Who knows. But by your definition of being a psychic, then a person magically knows the answer to every question in the world,  and suddenly knows all in the universe lol you definitely don't understand it, at all. 

But keep checking in, I know your secretly interested in all of this.