OtherGround Forums Interested in Mediumship??

9/21/20 3:54 PM
3/11/11
MrSmokalotapotamus -
TheMysticMark -
MrSmokalotapotamus -
TheMysticMark -

A lot of the time when reading people a medium is shown memories from their own life, so often times me or another reader will be shown someone from our own lives to help us figure out who it is we are connecting with - and there are mediums out there who can physically see the spirit that is coming through.  There are many, many methods used to connect with the spirit realm,  and you don't need a special ability to do it. Loved ones who have passed come through and connect with all of us. They are always communicating with us really. 

Amazing how the spirits can't communicate clearly.  What's the go to excuse for this?

Go to excuse?? Lol

This is like any other skill that someone works to master over time, you just don't become an expert with it without constantly practicing. Its takes dedication and focus. its like learning a new language, the only difference is, your not just using speech: thoughts, emotions, images, memories, feelings are also all used and all at the same time. It can be very confusing and it needs to be dialed in. That's why there isn't a whole lot of people doing it. Definitely not for the faint of heart. 

So the spirits are speaking in code and you need to interpret what they are trying to convey?  Surely some spoke English when alive. They forgot?   How about dead psychics? Wouldn't one of them have figured out how to communicate clearly?  

Ok, this is clearly way above your head man. I'm trying to explain it to you but your questions keep getting more obnoxious.  

I'm more than willing to engage in a mature conversation about this, I feel there are a lot of misconceptions out there on this topic. I can't speak for every other psychic or medium in the world, but I can share my own experiences. All I ask for is the same respect I'm trying to show you. 

But I know this is a troll account, so troll away if thats what floats your boat. 

9/21/20 4:34 PM
9/19/04
STD Machine -

tell me something about my dad

Nothing?

9/21/20 5:44 PM
3/11/11
STD Machine -
STD Machine -

Nothing?

If you like I can read you, but not on the forum.  DM me we can set something up. I'd be happy to read you.

I did a bunch of readings last year on here, but I'm not doing that again, especially since I have so many people on here just looking to attack me. Not diggin the vibes this time around. 

9/21/20 5:49 PM
3/11/11
MrSmokalotapotamus -
STD Machine -
STD Machine -

Nothing?

Do me too plz!

Yeah, I'll get right on that for ya! 

9/21/20 10:18 PM
3/11/19

TheMysticMark was polite, pleasant and patient when he did the readings last time around for a bunch of people.

I don't know what it was but everyone thought he was amazingly on the mark (no pun intended) but me. For me he only got 1 thing right out of 20, something like that.

But he seems like a good character. If he'll give you a reading by DM, go for it.

9/22/20 12:00 AM
3/11/11
Mind One Two -

TheMysticMark was polite, pleasant and patient when he did the readings last time around for a bunch of people.

I don't know what it was but everyone thought he was amazingly on the mark (no pun intended) but me. For me he only got 1 thing right out of 20, something like that.

But he seems like a good character. If he'll give you a reading by DM, go for it.

Thanks man - I'm sorry I was off with yours, but I certainly tried my best to connect with everyone that was willing to give me a chance. It gets a little tricky doing them via a forum. I now do my readings via Zoom, which allows me to connect with people 1000 times better. 

I know this isn't for everyone, but there are a lot of people out there who are interested in it. I like to think I'm one of the good ones as I'm not trying to take advantage of anyone.  

Since the last time I came on here and did readings, I've built a website, officially started a business and created a group and now I am trying to promote it all. Definitely not easy, but I am having a lot of fun with it regardless.  

I've been a member of this forum for almost 10 years, I figured It wouldn't hurt to come on here and share some of our videos, didn't realize that everyone was going to get so angry over it. Definitely disappointed! But it's alright, now I know never to bring this stuff here again. 

9/22/20 12:09 AM
11/16/08
Mind One Two -

I have a hard time buying this stuff but he seems like an alright dude.

9/22/20 5:38 PM
10/11/05

"We do include disclaimer with the invite to our sessions that our readings are for entertainment purposes and that any guidance given should not supercede any guidance given by a legal and/or medical professionals. We are very clear with that even during the readings. Definitely not trying to misguide anyone...Most of the people we read are individuals who already have an interest in metaphysics and are looking for a fun experience so that's what we aim to provide."

This is where you lose the plot. Your readers are dispensing advice in the name of deceased loved ones, which you absolutely know your clientele will value highly & will act upon:

"He's telling me to tell you she's a keeper"
"Stop stressing about the decision & pull the damn trigger."
[I couldn't watch the third one as I found the manipulation appalling.]

Either you believe this stuff is real, in which case this disclaimer is something you don't really believe & you are using as a dodge, OR you legitimately believe this is entertainment & your readers are very clearly violating the ethics you've established with the disclaimer. April is not being entertained. She is doing therapy, with a presumably untrained, unlicensed therapist with no standards & no protections.

If therapy's what you want to do, there is a clear legal & educational path for that. This isn't it. You aren't helping, & you are fucking with people's memories unchecked. It's very wrong both morally & legally. There are people who manage to do this as entertainment. This isn't that.

9/22/20 5:51 PM
12/15/11
TheMysticMark -
Mind One Two -

Thanks man - I'm sorry I was off with yours, but I certainly tried my best to connect with everyone that was willing to give me a chance. It gets a little tricky doing them via a forum. I now do my readings via Zoom, which allows me to connect with people 1000 times better. 

I know this isn't for everyone, but there are a lot of people out there who are interested in it. I like to think I'm one of the good ones as I'm not trying to take advantage of anyone.  

Since the last time I came on here and did readings, I've built a website, officially started a business and created a group and now I am trying to promote it all. Definitely not easy, but I am having a lot of fun with it regardless.  

I've been a member of this forum for almost 10 years, I figured It wouldn't hurt to come on here and share some of our videos, didn't realize that everyone was going to get so angry over it. Definitely disappointed! But it's alright, now I know never to bring this stuff here again. 

Oh you can bring it here.

Most of the ones attacking you are paid trolls on their many accounts.

If your not discussing politics or the latest media fed drama.

They don't want you here.

9/22/20 6:11 PM
3/11/11
BarkLikeADog -

"We do include disclaimer with the invite to our sessions that our readings are for entertainment purposes and that any guidance given should not supercede any guidance given by a legal and/or medical professionals. We are very clear with that even during the readings. Definitely not trying to misguide anyone...Most of the people we read are individuals who already have an interest in metaphysics and are looking for a fun experience so that's what we aim to provide."

This is where you lose the plot. Your readers are dispensing advice in the name of deceased loved ones, which you absolutely know your clientele will value highly & will act upon:

"He's telling me to tell you she's a keeper"
"Stop stressing about the decision & pull the damn trigger."
[I couldn't watch the third one as I found the manipulation appalling.]

Either you believe this stuff is real, in which case this disclaimer is something you don't really believe & you are using as a dodge, OR you legitimately believe this is entertainment & your readers are very clearly violating the ethics you've established with the disclaimer. April is not being entertained. She is doing therapy, with a presumably untrained, unlicensed therapist with no standards & no protections.

If therapy's what you want to do, there is a clear legal & educational path for that. This isn't it. You aren't helping, & you are fucking with people's memories unchecked. It's very wrong both morally & legally. There are people who manage to do this as entertainment. This isn't that.

Thank you for the feedback friend!

9/22/20 6:35 PM
10/11/05

Huckster confirmed. Thanks for your participation, fraud!

Edited: 9/22/20 6:46 PM
3/11/11
BarkLikeADog - Huckster confirmed. Thanks for your participation, fraud!

It sounds like you're in pain. Just let it all out. if you need someone to talk to, let me know,  I think I can help.  

9/22/20 6:50 PM
10/11/05

Sounds like your dead friends are giving you the wrong information. Maybe they're not your friends at all. If you need a real friend, let me know; I think I can help.

9/22/20 6:55 PM
3/11/11
BarkLikeADog -

Sounds like your dead friends are giving you the wrong information. Maybe they're not your friends at all. If you need a real friend, let me know; I think I can help.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Who knew you were such a nice guy.

9/22/20 8:18 PM
3/18/02

mediums are fake