OtherGround Forums Interim Champion Jay

23 days ago
2/29/16

Despite going 0-2 in back to back losses to Mrs. Passive Jay (stole his original Passive Jay Reebok fight kit, brought home the dog he didn't initially want), Jay has been declared Interim Champion.

The rankings just don't matter anymore, they just pick and choose who gets title shots, interim championships, etc, it's just all about the ratings and money fights and not about the sport like it used to be.  Oh well, Happy Friday and I hope all you guys have a safe and good weekend.

23 days ago
11/8/09

I like these shirts. They’re awesome. 

Edited: 23 days ago
2/29/16
King Trav - 

Thanks, the release date for yours just got moved up.

23 days ago
1/13/04
He might have lost his first 2 and only fights, but he has won the love and respect of the OG..
23 days ago
1/13/11

That’s phenomenal quality. Well done sir. 

23 days ago
5/23/12

that is amazing. can i paypal you some money for it? I know you make them but it still costs you money. 

23 days ago
5/4/14
64FordF100 -

Despite going 0-2 in back to back losses to Mrs. Passive Jay (stole his original Passive Jay Reebok fight kit, brought home the dog he didn't initially want), Jay has been declared Interim Champion.

The rankings just don't matter anymore, they just pick and choose who gets title shots, interim championships, etc, it's just all about the ratings and money fights and not about the sport like it used to be.  Oh well, Happy Friday and I hope all you guys have a safe and good weekend.

Bro I’d take a Straydog shirt for sure. Any thoughts on selling them?

23 days ago
1/21/14

That is pretty fucking sweet

23 days ago
2/29/16
Straydog24 - 
64FordF100 -

Bro I’d take a Straydog shirt for sure. Any thoughts on selling them?

How about this, maybe once a month I will pick somebody and do a shirt, you and King Trav have next.

23 days ago
12/15/11

Congratulations!

Edited: 23 days ago
9/24/07

Very cool of you, 64Ford. Nice work too. 

23 days ago
1/23/06
That's a clean design.
23 days ago
4/27/15
64FordF100 -
King Trav - 

Thanks, the release date for yours just got moved up.

I own the website oglifer.com (true story)

We should work out something.  And by something, i mean some kind of arrangement where i walk away with one of those sweet shirts

23 days ago
6/18/10

There’s some good dudes on this ratfuck of a forum. 64Ford is one of them. Went out of his way a couple years ago to track down an instrument cluster for my Bronco project. 

Thanks for all you do for this place 64FordF100. 

22 days ago
2/29/16

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

22 days ago
2/29/16
rmenergy - 

There’s some good dudes on this ratfuck of a forum. 64Ford is one of them. Went out of his way a couple years ago to track down an instrument cluster for my Bronco project. 

Thanks for all you do for this place 64FordF100. 

Thank you, the Bronco looks awesome and I love tracking down hard to find old Ford stuff.  

22 days ago
3/9/12

I'd also pay to be interim champ. Just sayin. 

22 days ago
12/23/08

How much do you charge to do custom shirts?

Do you do artwork as well or mainly just fonts?

22 days ago
5/4/12

Legit I would pay for an OG shirt with my screen name 

Pick me please lolol

22 days ago
2/29/16
Hocky - 

I don't do singles, if a customer asks I tell them I have a 12 piece minimum and refer them to a shop out at the mall that does that stuff.  If I know somebody who wants one and they are not in a hurry, I will work it in when I can.  The smaller the job, the bigger the headache, those are the ones where people want to go over and over and over stuff and think it should be $10 because that's what a shirt costs at Wal Mart etc. so I don't even deal with it.

A usual week is dealing with customers, ordering shirts/supplies, getting setups done, printing, cleaning up.  Then like any job, stuff will go wrong, somebody's check will bounce, a shipment gets lost, I mess up a shirt and have to replace it etc and get sidetracked and have to deal with that stuff.  But the bottom line is the press needs to keep running and orders need to keep getting delivered.  I also do signs and that's a whole other process.  So I can do most any artwork, but it seems to be what I have the least amount of time for.  I spent maybe 20 minutes on the design for this one, it's just a parody of some of the fighter shirts I have seen, then I thought it would be funny if it was a Reebok fight kit.  

22 days ago
4/6/19

22 days ago
8/28/10

I want one with my screen name on the front and my old screen name on the back "things to see people to do" 

22 days ago
12/23/08
64FordF100 - 
Hocky - 

I don't do singles, if a customer asks I tell them I have a 12 piece minimum and refer them to a shop out at the mall that does that stuff.  If I know somebody who wants one and they are not in a hurry, I will work it in when I can.  The smaller the job, the bigger the headache, those are the ones where people want to go over and over and over stuff and think it should be $10 because that's what a shirt costs at Wal Mart etc. so I don't even deal with it.

A usual week is dealing with customers, ordering shirts/supplies, getting setups done, printing, cleaning up.  Then like any job, stuff will go wrong, somebody's check will bounce, a shipment gets lost, I mess up a shirt and have to replace it etc and get sidetracked and have to deal with that stuff.  But the bottom line is the press needs to keep running and orders need to keep getting delivered.  I also do signs and that's a whole other process.  So I can do most any artwork, but it seems to be what I have the least amount of time for.  I spent maybe 20 minutes on the design for this one, it's just a parody of some of the fighter shirts I have seen, then I thought it would be funny if it was a Reebok fight kit.  

Cool. Thanks.

22 days ago
1/1/01

Make one for Soup Nazi

22 days ago
12/23/08
NiteProwleR - 

Make one for Soup Nazi

That would be awesome.

The three red strips that make up the Reebok triangle logo could be three pussy lips instead.