OtherGround Forums Is Generation Z Really This Dumb?

10 days ago
8/1/13

I would say home schooling is a must at this point...

10 days ago
7/1/15

If you guys thought Milennials were bad, Gen Z is faaaaaar worse 

This is the generation that ate tide pods. Normalized cancel culture. Normalized trans gender and made it seem like that was ok and normal 

They're awful as a whole. This country will turn to shit once they’re adults 

10 days ago
9/5/12

Time to cash out my chips if this is the future.

10 days ago
2/7/08

D-Day was a rapper.

10 days ago
10/15/13
Vegito Blue -

This is the generation that ate tide pods. Normalized cancel culture. Normalized trans gender and made it seem like that was ok and normal 

And they think they are THE smartest generation

10 days ago
7/13/09
camicom -

I would say home schooling is a must at this point...

Tha fuck is wrong with you? Don’t be calling them that bullshit Generation Z shit. It’s the same bullshit bitchmade Millenials did by trying to call themselves GenerationY . Fuck that their name is Generation Tidepod do t associate these fucking dorks with anything Gen X .

Generation Tidepod is the proper Nomanclature dude. 

10 days ago
7/13/09
Vegito Blue -

Generation TIDEPOD!! 

10 days ago
7/26/07
Vegito Blue - 

Most of the shit people talk about Millennials, they really are talking about Gen Z

10 days ago
1/1/01

You can hear the confusion and panic in his tone. That is indeed terrifying.

10 days ago
5/14/09

We should at least be happy the teacher wasn't trying to push nonsense on them...

10 days ago
12/18/07

Pffft! Doesn't know who D-Day is...
10 days ago
1/1/01

I think every generation thinks the generation after them is stupid...but I clearly remember fucking morons around me growing up, too.

I mean, just look at the 25-45 yr old generation today.

10 days ago
7/5/13

I blame the punk ass parents. 

10 days ago
4/25/11
Vegito Blue -

Please explain to me how Gen Z “normalized” being transgender or cancel-culture

10 days ago
7/26/07
Girth Brooks - 

It really is this.

Each generation that people shit on, it's the generation before them's parents fault.

For example, Generation X got shit on for being slackers, etc....but it's the boomer parents fault for instilling that mindset and culture, and so on down the line.

So Generation Z's retardation really rests solely on the shoulders of the generation that birthed and raised them...which is also the generation that bitches the most about them.

10 days ago
7/1/15
Gopher Jesus -
Vegito Blue -

How old are you let me ask? Are you on twitter? 

Edited: 10 days ago
4/25/11
Vegito Blue -
Gopher Jesus -
Vegito Blue -

I’m pretty sure I’m fairly close in age to you(late 20’s)

My only point is that Gen Z aren’t the cause of any of this crap, they’re symptoms. 99% of them are literally still children so I don’t quite think it’s fair to blame them for crazy shit that they really didn’t have control over. 

They will be the first generation to have grown up with cell phones and tablets having used them since they were literally a baby. My 1 year old nephew literally works and iPhone better than my 64 year old mother. We don’t know the effects this will have, but I doubt they’ll be good. Still, it isn’t their “fault”

10 days ago
7/5/13
Chimonos Revenge -
Girth Brooks - 

It really is this.

Each generation that people shit on, it's the generation before them's parents fault.

For example, Generation X got shit on for being slackers, etc....but it's the boomer parents fault for instilling that mindset and culture, and so on down the line.

So Generation Z's retardation really rests solely on the shoulders of the generation that birthed and raised them...which is also the generation that bitches the most about them.

Exactly. All those posts about 80’s kids and how awesome it was. Those same “awesome” people raised these little bastards with a tablet or phone and develop critical thinking skills in 140 characters or less. Facts not required. 

7/26/07

I could identify every State in the US by shape when i was 5-6.

There are a lot of Gen Z teenagers and in their early 20's that i doubt could do that right now.

10 days ago
7/1/15
Chimonos Revenge -
Girth Brooks - 

It really is this.

Bad parenting and social media. Social media is the sole reason for an entire collapse of quality in our society

10 days ago
7/1/15
Gopher Jesus -
Vegito Blue -
Gopher Jesus -
Vegito Blue -

I’m pretty sure I’m fairly close in age to you(late 20’s)

My only point is that Gen Z aren’t the cause of any of this crap, they’re symptoms. 99% of them are literally still children so I don’t quite think it’s fair to blame them for crazy shit that they really didn’t have control over. 

They will be the first generation to have grown up with cell phones and tablets having used them since they were literally a baby. My 1 year old nephew literally works and iPhone better than my 64 year old mother. We don’t know the effects this will have, but I doubt they’ll be good. Still, it isn’t their “fault”

I didn’t say they were the cause. But they’ve definitely made it normal And making things much worse. 

Any time someone does or says something controversial young people, zoomers, are on twitter calling for said person to be fired. 

When Dave Portnoy interviewed Trump, cancel culture lead by today’s youth wanted him canceled

That Gina bitch from that Star Wars TV show got fired for being conservative and defending her beliefs on twitter. Today’s youth attacked her on twitter for over a year until she got fired 

It happens every day and I see it over and over again

As for trans, Gen Z is definitely trying to normalize it. younger and younger people are getting sex changes before they even finish high school. It’s gross. And they try to talk down to us if we don’t support it 

10 days ago
2/23/12

I went to school with people who couldn’t correctly answer half of those even now. I remember one year we did a general knowledge tests and one of the questions was when WW2 happened, it was multiple choice, you didn’t even need to the specific date and something like 30% though it happened in the 80s.

You’d find seemingly impossibly uninformed people in any generation though, I read a book which cited a study carried out amongst high school students in the late 80s where a lot of them didn’t know any history like when the Vietnam war or civil war happened. I could only find this article about it:

10 days ago
7/22/06
I hope these kids are trolling or class clowning.
10 days ago
1/1/01

That teacher has his work cut out for him.  Lol

1/1/01

To be fair, I asked like 15-20 of my c-l-a-s-s-mates in college on Dec 7th what the significance of that day was, and only like 3-4 knew. And this was back in '97 or '98.

But thinking Helen Keller is a nazi terrorist guy, that she didn't exist, and "Who's Hitler?" are all on another level of unbeleivably stupid.

(Especially considering you could all but guarantee they could tell you the "what's what" and "who's who" of popular youtubers.)

What's gonna be *really* sad is it won't be *that* long before these same kids will have this same level (lack of) knowledge about September 11th. And to think that these kids will all be able to vote in only a few years...