OtherGround Forums Is OG MAJORITY a RwingNUT?

9 days ago
1/9/19

when I just reviewed my BRILLIANT NATIONALIZATION thread the VOTE DOWNS would indicate yes, the MAJORITY OG suffers Rwing Kool-Aid propoganda TOXICITY

9 days ago
10/19/12
theraskal -

when I just reviewed my BRILLIANT NATIONALIZATION thread the VOTE DOWNS would indicate yes, the MAJORITY OG suffers Rwing Kool-Aid propoganda TOXICITY

Maybe they're just not morons like the other side, and have a brain to question things rather than just say durrrrr my government told me this so it's true durrrrr .

9 days ago
1/9/19

Edited: 8 days ago
5/30/05

Stop typing thread titles out like a child. 

9 days ago
5/14/08
theraskal -

It’s definitely politics and not that you’re a troll with a retarded schtick you can’t drop. 

9 days ago
8/22/08

Troll troll troll your boat!!

9 days ago
12/17/06

If prioritizing American citizens over outsiders and wanting smaller government with less spending of taxpayer funds makes me a wingnut, then yes.

9 days ago
2/9/09

No idea what you're talking about. Im pro 2A, and pro constitution. I like some things the left does, but majority I lean right.  

1/1/01

Your trolling is getting old and thats coming from a fan of the old school karasu posts about tumbling, investing etc....

We get it, you don't like muscles, strength, guns, lean women, the bible, freedom, pro-life, etc... don't think the OG cares anymore bro.

You claim to be well read, expand your range of discussion topics or go back to the old tumbling lemur shtick, at least that one was amusing at times.

These types of threads are NOT a BIG WIN.

8 days ago
1/1/01
Cotton - 

Stop typing thread titles out like an child. 

You coulda stopped at just "Stop typing".

8 days ago
1/1/01
BJ Penn Forever - 

Your trolling is getting old and thats coming from a fan of the old school karasu posts about tumbling, investing etc....

We get it, you don't like muscles, strength, guns, lean women, the bible, freedom, pro-life, etc... don't think the OG cares anymore bro.

You claim to be well read, expand your range of discussion topics or go back to the old tumbling lemur shtick, at least that one was amusing at times.

Can't say I disagree with any of this.

8 days ago
9/22/20

Why won't you accept my friend request under THIS account EazyTron?

8 days ago
10/15/13
BJ Penn Forever -

End Gif By Oldcatman Photobucket The End Sign GIF - LowGif

8 days ago
6/7/05
Most people who are considered "alt right" by current media standards favor social and political perspectives relatively closely aligned with the kind of stuff Clinton and to a lesser but real degree, Obama were pushing. The left moved very hard left, and the reasonable people stayed where they were.
8 days ago
2/29/16

This is REDUNDANT and TIRESOME and GAY and you should GO BACK to being KING SCHLONG and tell us about what FAST FOOD you ATE for LUNCH.

Thanks!!!

7/15/04

I just voted you up OP. What's up now

8 days ago
1/5/11

This troll shit is so old.it really is. Man, I love it here, but this shit is just silly. It's too bad. It either shouldn't be here, or be in a forum for political shit.

8 days ago
1/1/01

Yes besides the rest of the loser beggars.

8 days ago
9/26/10
BJ Penn Forever -

some of that stuff never gets old to me, but politics is low hanging fruit. 

8 days ago
1/9/19
TexDeuce - 

I just voted you up OP. What's up now

thanks Tex!  But I have generally observed that you're no RwingNUT SNOWFLAKE and instead are a REASONABLE Republican  as observed by your post and sense of good humor :)

and this thread has PROVED my hypothesis ;)

1/9/19
Dryfly - 
BJ Penn Forever - 

Can't say I disagree with any of this.

but you didn't agree either.....so I'll just take that as a 'karasu is correct' BIG WIN!

8 days ago
1/3/18
theraskal -

The votedowns aren’t because teh OG is full of right wing nuts. It’s because you’re a faggot. 

8 days ago
9/22/20

OP, you may be a phaggot but I adore you like a lovable retard that goes to the same bucket for laughs and self amusement. It just becomes fun after a while to witness. Don't change EasyKaRaskalTron.

8 days ago
10/28/12

More like the majority are straight men.

8 days ago
11/10/18

Your faux Asian liberal faggot routine has run it’s course. Invent a new character.