OtherGround Forums Is there any way there won't be major violence?

12 days ago
1/1/01

Regardless of who wins the election, I predict things are going to be really, really bad in most major cities. I just dont see how it can be avoided. I think the best hope is that one candidate wins by a large enough margin that it represents a clear mandate from the people and discourages anyone from suspecting they were cheated.

12 days ago
2/4/07

Will Starbucks be safe or should I stay away?

12 days ago
5/22/05

We have heard this so many times and doesn't come to pass

Edited: 12 days ago
1/1/01

I really believe if EVERYONE downloaded my new mix tape and listened to it -- I mean REALLY listened to it-- it would bring all of us together.
12 days ago
5/22/04
It's going to be awful. Nobody is going to be civil and accept the results. This could be the flashpoint for civil war.
12 days ago
5/22/05
Countries with youth bulges have civil wars. Median age in the US is 38.
12 days ago
10/8/07

I think republicans would be far more accepting and peaceful if Biden wins. And if Trump wins the left will spend the next four years coming up with make believe crimes just to impeach him again. The moment it's announced that Trump won there will be another scandal waiting just to try to tarnish his presidency.

12 days ago
1/1/01

It wont come from the right, 1000%

we're too busy working.

the left will continue to be batshit.

the radical left is already threatening any moderate. Finestein hugged grahm for a second to say thanks for a fair/civil hearing on barrett and they are calling for her head. They want a RADICAL left government and will intimidate anyone who doesnt give in to their demands. we are in the midst of a violent leftist revolution. make no mistake about it.

"they" have said they know where biden lives and will do whatever it takes until he impliments their agenda.

if it gets bloody, it will only be because patriots are trying to put down revolutionaries. this is almost cuba or any other south american shithole banana republic type commie revolution shit.

the problem is the left emboldened these fucks because they thought it hurt trump. they were blind to the fact they;re the enemy too. they should have had a strong hand and put a end to it before it ever got started. you think these little shits who think they are immune to reprecussion who scream at cops, burn cop cars, etc are all going to stop just because biden is elected? you think even if radical black activist, give every black person a million dollars harris userps power and is in control, its going to placate these anacro-terrorists?

12 days ago
1/1/01
Sandy Pantz -

Will Starbucks be safe or should I stay away?

just pull guard,. hopefully you have massive calves

12 days ago
1/1/01
I think there might be some protesting and rioting in small pockets in select cities. But nothing too alarming. I think the big one will be when the officers from the G Floyd case walk next year.
9/10/13

The same assholes rioting now are going to keep doing it after the election

12 days ago
1/1/01
pahulkster - 

The same assholes rioting now are going to keep doing it after the election

Exactly correct.

Kamala even said, "they should keep rioting after the election."
12 days ago
1/1/01
The Destroyer88 -

I think republicans would be far more accepting and peaceful if Biden wins. And if Trump wins the left will spend the next four years coming up with make believe crimes just to impeach him again. The moment it's announced that Trump won there will be another scandal waiting just to try to tarnish his presidency.

If Biden wins Trump will dispute it and the OG will spend the next four years crying about the election being stolen. 

12 days ago
1/1/01

Massed rioting and arson will only occur if Trump wins.

12 days ago
5/3/01

jesus you nancy's love riling each other up

12 days ago
11/16/17

It'll be a shit show no matter what, when Trump wins and drops the hammer on these domestic terrorists it'll be a quick end to the idiots or make it worse. 

If Biden wins it'll be the end of just riots but the start of the a quick civil war that real Americans will win quick and easy.

Enjoy Halloween weekend...... Cause it's going to turn south super quick 

12 days ago
1/1/01
Squatdog - 

Probably true.

Most Trumpers are in no physical condition to destroy anything more substantial than a Denny's breakfast special.
12 days ago
2/20/09
Scythrop -
Squatdog - 

Probably true.

Most Trumpers are in no physical condition to destroy anything more substantial than a Denny's breakfast special.

Not 100% true...

12 days ago
1/1/01
Scythrop - 
Squatdog - 

Probably true.

...and masked communist pussies.

12 days ago
5/22/05
donkypunch55 - 
Scythrop -
Squatdog - 

Probably true.

Not 100% true...

Half of his rallies look like they either have diabetes or are on medication for high blood pressure etc.
12 days ago
9/13/12

https://medium.com/@mikeselinker/a-wargame-designer-describes-our-four-possible-civil-wars-cf5b2e980099

A war game designer analyzed 4 possible outcomes of the election: 1) a Biden blowout; 2) a close Biden win; 3) a contested result; 4) a Trump win.

Analysis predicts that every single one of them will result in a civil war. The severity varies depending on the result.

12 days ago
1/1/01

LOL@civil war...

If Trump wins, rioters and looters will face federal convictions, which will rapidly take the steam out of the sheltered middle c l a s s Antifa nerds and their enablers.

1/5/11

I don't want blood, and I'm in a different part of the country than those that support the same American way of life that I do.

I grew up in Boston, I'm amongst strangers here. Would move in a second if I could, but need medical care for wife here, and this is where I'll earn best paycheck.

Starting to hope there is bloodshed, particularly in Seattle/Portland area.

I want the bullshit to stop. It's expensive for our country. Numbers don't support a "vicious police murders" storyline, turns out that there is no fucking police violence epidemic. Ive been hoping since day one that there was some sort of uprising met with ferocious retaliation, ok with the death of a few (probably many) that want to destroy the country. Not sure if it would come to that point, but I hope there is some bloodshed after the election. I want consequence for the past few months.

On a side note, I would have no problem if the media was equally the target.

12 days ago
3/2/09
andre -

Regardless of who wins the election, I predict things are going to be really, really bad in most major cities. I just dont see how it can be avoided. I think the best hope is that one candidate wins by a large enough margin that it represents a clear mandate from the people and discourages anyone from suspecting they were cheated.

There won't be any violence if Biden wins. The violence is a product of Trump's policy of not calming the nation, like previous Presidents have done. 

12 days ago
7/12/15
choadler -

I don't want blood, and I'm in a different part of the country than those that support the same American way of life that I do.

I grew up in Boston, I'm amongst strangers here. Would move in a second if I could, but need medical care for wife here, and this is where I'll earn best paycheck.

Starting to hope there is bloodshed, particularly in Seattle/Portland area.

I want the bullshit to stop. It's expensive for our country. Numbers don't support a "vicious police murders" storyline, turns out that there is no fucking police violence epidemic. Ive been hoping since day one that there was some sort of uprising met with ferocious retaliation, ok with the death of a few (probably many) that want to destroy the country. Not sure if it would come to that point, but I hope there is some bloodshed after the election. I want consequence for the past few months.

On a side note, I would have no problem if the media was equally the target.

In the same post you said you don’t want blood and that you hope there is bloodshed.

You are the problem.  Get your emotional intelligence in order.