OtherGround Forums Is there any way there won't be major violence?

5 days ago
11/16/17
choadler -

I don't want blood, and I'm in a different part of the country than those that support the same American way of life that I do.

I grew up in Boston, I'm amongst strangers here. Would move in a second if I could, but need medical care for wife here, and this is where I'll earn best paycheck.

Starting to hope there is bloodshed, particularly in Seattle/Portland area.

I want the bullshit to stop. It's expensive for our country. Numbers don't support a "vicious police murders" storyline, turns out that there is no fucking police violence epidemic. Ive been hoping since day one that there was some sort of uprising met with ferocious retaliation, ok with the death of a few (probably many) that want to destroy the country. Not sure if it would come to that point, but I hope there is some bloodshed after the election. I want consequence for the past few months.

On a side note, I would have no problem if the media was equally the target.

The media has completed the goal. Brain washing idiots and have them bread more retards. 

We need an asteroid to hit the reset button. 

We are way far gone now. 

5 days ago
1/1/01

If Biden wins Republicans will do what the always do, get up the next morning and go to work.  If Trump wins Democrats will do what the always do, burn, loot, steal and destroy. 

This is the truth. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
pahulkster - 

The same assholes rioting now are going to keep doing it after the election

This.

If Trump wins, it'll be more "protesting", not wanting to accept results, etc.

If Biden wins, it'll be "celebratory" (for lack of a better word - look at what happens in some major cities after a sports team championship), quickly followed by more "protests" eitehr demanding more / greater concessions or inspired by something a la "don't think we're going away & you can forget about us".

5 days ago
1/1/01

The masked Antifa pussies and BLM goons are being actively protected and enabled by the media because they're politically expedient for Democrat propagandists.

5 days ago
1/1/01

I forget what group did it, but the only scenario they tested that didn't result in violence in the streets what if Biden won in a major landslide. Trump winning, or anything remotely constable, resulted in people in the streets

5 days ago
6/5/03
shen -
pahulkster - 

The same assholes rioting now are going to keep doing it after the election

Exactly correct.

Kamala even said, "they should keep rioting after the election."

ANTIFA should be shot on sight.

5 days ago
9/10/13

Curious what the Biden plan would be for a situation like we saw at the White House or CHAZ. Always easy to just blame Trump, but when you have to tear gas a crowd for trying to tear down the security fences outside the White House you become the bad guy pretty quick. 

5 days ago
4/20/11
GarlicSauce -

https://medium.com/@mikeselinker/a-wargame-designer-describes-our-four-possible-civil-wars-cf5b2e980099

A war game designer analyzed 4 possible outcomes of the election: 1) a Biden blowout; 2) a close Biden win; 3) a contested result; 4) a Trump win.

Analysis predicts that every single one of them will result in a civil war. The severity varies depending on the result.

This was the stupidest thing I've ever read. Some limpdick trying to spread propaganda. Anyone who has half a brain knows the right would destroy the left like they weren't even there. And anyone telling you that the Mitary and Police are going to side with the left is completely out of touch with reality. Joe Biden is despised by Police and Military. I have friends that are Cops and I asked them how it would work if Biden won and they tried to take our guns. They all laughed. You liberals are so fucking delusional. It's good comedy though watching videos of our side showing up to places and beating the shit out of you clowns. 

5 days ago
8/7/12

No civil war is going to happen. There will be some unrest immediately following the announcement of the results. Most liberals, once met with any type of opposition usually turn tail and run. The usual shithole democratically controlled cities will allow their stupid constituents a few days to destroy stuff and then do the usual. Which is ask for a federal bailout because they cant control their own population. 

5 days ago
5/9/10
GarlicSauce -

https://medium.com/@mikeselinker/a-wargame-designer-describes-our-four-possible-civil-wars-cf5b2e980099

A war game designer analyzed 4 possible outcomes of the election: 1) a Biden blowout; 2) a close Biden win; 3) a contested result; 4) a Trump win.

Analysis predicts that every single one of them will result in a civil war. The severity varies depending on the result.

"Those AR-15-wielding thugs that intimidated the Michigan legislature? Nobody stopped them then."

not bias at all.

5 days ago
2/24/19

Just glad I live in a backward, isolated state where the vast majority of the citizens are armed and dangerous... and lefties are scarcer than Lysol Spray! Don’t think any riots will break out in the mountains, but the effects on the economy and supply lines could be calamitous. “Country boy will survive ..”

5 days ago
6/29/09
cut all entitlement monies save for social security to any areas affected by domestic terrorism instantly. Close all governmental offices that assist with entitlement delivery.

5 days ago
6/30/07
Rakoshi -

Just glad I live in a backward, isolated state where the vast majority of the citizens are armed and dangerous... and lefties are scarcer than Lysol Spray! Don’t think any riots will break out in the mountains, but the effects on the economy and supply lines could be calamitous. “Country boy will survive ..”

We'll always have the high ground and our gear isn't brand new. We'll be fine.

5 days ago
1/1/01

Republicans don't riot.

5 days ago
3/19/04
banco - Countries with youth bulges have civil wars. Median age in the US is 38.

Interesting. Never heard that. Makes sense at a glance.

5 days ago
4/21/10

If Biden wins the only violence will be the usual crime in big cities like Chicago. 

If Trump wins leftists will loot and riot and then turn around and say how bad Trump is for causing violence. 

5 days ago
2/19/14
MPA -
andre -

Regardless of who wins the election, I predict things are going to be really, really bad in most major cities. I just dont see how it can be avoided. I think the best hope is that one candidate wins by a large enough margin that it represents a clear mandate from the people and discourages anyone from suspecting they were cheated.

There won't be any violence if Biden wins. The violence is a product of Trump's policy of not calming the nation, like previous Presidents have done. 

what if Trump does a complete 360?

will that help with the violence?

Edited: 5 days ago
1/5/11
MrShush -
choadler -

I don't want blood, and I'm in a different part of the country than those that support the same American way of life that I do.

I grew up in Boston, I'm amongst strangers here. Would move in a second if I could, but need medical care for wife here, and this is where I'll earn best paycheck.

I want the bullshit to stop. It's expensive for our country. Numbers don't support a "vicious police murders" storyline, turns out that there is no fucking police violence epidemic. Ive been hoping since day one that there was some sort of uprising met with ferocious retaliation, ok with the death of a few (probably many) that want to destroy the country. Not sure if it would come to that point, but I hope there is some bloodshed after the election. I want consequence for the past few months.

In the same post you said you don’t want blood and that you hope there is bloodshed.

You are the problem.  Get your emotional intelligence in order.  

Sorry I wasn't more clear while taking a shit this morning.

I'll try to be more eloquent. I do not want large scale violence. I don't want civil war.

I do want some leftist group to push just a bit too far some night, and I wish for their complete and utter eradication. Preferably with large bore military-grade ammunition. I would be ok if an army of St. Kyle's did the job though.

I feel that a coup has been attempted, and I know what side I'm on.

5 days ago
7/22/15

I will probably skip mowing my lawn for a few days. 

5 days ago
3/2/09
eubie5 -
MPA -
andre -

Regardless of who wins the election, I predict things are going to be really, really bad in most major cities. I just dont see how it can be avoided. I think the best hope is that one candidate wins by a large enough margin that it represents a clear mandate from the people and discourages anyone from suspecting they were cheated.

There won't be any violence if Biden wins. The violence is a product of Trump's policy of not calming the nation, like previous Presidents have done. 

what if Trump does a complete 360?

will that help with the violence?

Yes it will.

5 days ago
6/24/08
choadler - 
MrShush -
choadler -

In the same post you said you don’t want blood and that you hope there is bloodshed.

You are the problem.  Get your emotional intelligence in order.  

Sorry I wasn't more clear while taking a shit this morning.

I'll try to be more eloquent. I do not want large scale violence. I don't want civil war.

I do want some leftist group to push just a bit too far some night, and I wish for their complete and utter eradication. Preferably with large bore military-grade ammunition. I would be ok if an army of St. Kyle's did the job though.

I feel that a coup has been attempted, and I know what side I'm on.

So you have a union job with good pay and healthcare for you and your family and you criticize Democrats while living in one of the most democratic parts of the country and admitting you can’t do better elsewhere.
5 days ago
1/16/19
Rakoshi -

Amen Bocephus, shot gun, rifle, and a four wheel drive. 

5 days ago
1/1/01
shen -

I really believe if EVERYONE downloaded my new mix tape and listened to it -- I mean REALLY listened to it-- it would bring all of us together.

I have a large social media presence—over 130 followers on Instagram—and would be happy to help you spread your message. 

5 days ago
3/18/02

law enforcement will have to do its job one was or another

5 days ago
1/11/06

Left is nuts. Anyone right to the center are normal people. They don’t go around blocking roads, torching business, and beating people up.

Hope Trump rolls out the national guard more after the election.