OtherGround Forums Is there any way there won't be major violence?

11 days ago
3/18/02

The violence is a product of Trump's policy of not calming the nation, like previous Presidents have done. 

this is probably the most retarded thing that will be posted here today, possibly til the end of the year. 

Welcome to 2020 where no one has any personal accountability.  A nation of babies. Yeah its the presidents policies and not a nation of adult babies who cant accept that they lost an election.  When you lose an election, the other side gets to initiate most policy creation.   You dont riot like a bunch of idiot savages.  

Its no ones fault other than the adult babies who need to grow up and the morons defending them  

11 days ago
3/2/09
BigEyedFish -

The violence is a product of Trump's policy of not calming the nation, like previous Presidents have done. 

this is probably the most retarded thing that will be posted here today, possibly til the end of the year. 

Welcome to 2020 where no one has any personal accountability.  A nation of babies. Yeah its the presidents policies and not a nation of adult babies who cant accept that they lost an election.  When you lose an election, the other side gets to initiate most policy creation.   You dont riot like a bunch of idiot savages.  

Its no ones fault other than the adult babies who need to grow up and the morons defending them  

Its only retarded, to the retards.  I don't expect poor trailer trash to know anything other than hate, misery and lack of an education.

Edited: 11 days ago
2/24/19
MPA -
BigEyedFish -

Its only retarded, to the retards.  I don't expect poor trailer trash to know anything other than hate, misery and lack of an education.

If that remark is pointed at me ... I have both an MD and a JD degree (hardly uneducated), I am a lifelong member of MENSA (hardly ignorant or retarded), was a practicing surgeon and a veteran - combat medic in Vietnam. I own three homes (no trailers) and several rental properties all paid for. My net worth is in the eight figure range (hardly poor.) No brag, just facts. Now explain how I am a retard and poor, uneducated trailer trash ... I’ll wait. Just because someone is conservative does not put us in the road company of Deliverance! The pissed off Old Doc is climbing off his soapbox now. 

11 days ago
10/3/12

11 days ago
3/18/02
Rakoshi - 
MPA -
BigEyedFish -

If that remark is pointed at me ... I have both an MD and a JD degree (hardly uneducated), I am a lifelong member of MENSA (hardly ignorant or retarded), was a practicing surgeon and a veteran - combat medic in Vietnam. I own three homes (no trailers) and several rental properties all paid for. My net worth is in the eight figure range (hardly poor.) Now explain how I am a retard and poor, uneducated trailer trash ... I’ll wait. Just because someone is conservative does not put us in the road company of Deliverance! The pissed off Old Doc is climbing off his soapbox now. 

and I have an advanced degree in politics.  My net worth is in the 7 figure range.  I own multiple homes and businesses.  

11 days ago
2/24/19

Just because someone has a differing view does not make them ignorant- point I was trying to make. Just as there are racial stereotypes, we, in Appalachia are often characterized unfairly as barefoot, toothless, inbred morons. It tends to raise our hackles. Congratulations on your success. 

11 days ago
10/3/12
Rakoshi -
MPA -
BigEyedFish -

If that remark is pointed at me ... I have both an MD and a JD degree (hardly uneducated), I am a lifelong member of MENSA (hardly ignorant or retarded), was a practicing surgeon and a veteran - combat medic in Vietnam. I own three homes (no trailers) and several rental properties all paid for. My net worth is in the eight figure range (hardly poor.) No brag, just facts. Now explain how I am a retard and poor, uneducated trailer trash ... I’ll wait. Just because someone is conservative does not put us in the road company of Deliverance! The pissed off Old Doc is climbing off his soapbox now. 

A Mensa member defending himself on teh OG. Welcome to 2020.

11 days ago
4/21/06
No , Los Angeles will riot and burn buildings down
11 days ago
4/24/07
MPA - 
andre -

Regardless of who wins the election, I predict things are going to be really, really bad in most major cities. I just dont see how it can be avoided. I think the best hope is that one candidate wins by a large enough margin that it represents a clear mandate from the people and discourages anyone from suspecting they were cheated.

There won't be any violence if Biden wins. The violence is a product of Trump's policy of not calming the nation, like previous Presidents have done. 

Cool. So we get a Trump victory and get to stomp out some commies. I can't wait.
11 days ago
1/1/01
Arglebargle - 
shen -

I really believe if EVERYONE downloaded my new mix tape and listened to it -- I mean REALLY listened to it-- it would bring all of us together.

I have a large social media presence—over 130 followers on Instagram—and would be happy to help you spread your message. 

Let's do this!

I have a collab with fellow tiktok'er D.J. SqueekeeBeetz, called "Positive Election Vibes (remix)" featuring a SiCK rap breakdown by my schizophrenic cousin Douglass.

... It's our only hope.

11 days ago
12/1/12
The Destroyer88 -

I think republicans would be far more accepting and peaceful if Biden wins. And if Trump wins the left will spend the next four years coming up with make believe crimes just to impeach him again. The moment it's announced that Trump won there will be another scandal waiting just to try to tarnish his presidency.

Exactly this. Republicans have job and more importantly morals, something a majority of left are clearly lacking. 

11 days ago
3/2/09
Rakoshi -
MPA -
BigEyedFish -

If you want to know who it was directed at, all you need to do is look at the response box.

11 days ago
3/2/09
BigEyedFish -
Rakoshi - 
MPA -
BigEyedFish -

If that remark is pointed at me ... I have both an MD and a JD degree (hardly uneducated), I am a lifelong member of MENSA (hardly ignorant or retarded), was a practicing surgeon and a veteran - combat medic in Vietnam. I own three homes (no trailers) and several rental properties all paid for. My net worth is in the eight figure range (hardly poor.) Now explain how I am a retard and poor, uneducated trailer trash ... I’ll wait. Just because someone is conservative does not put us in the road company of Deliverance! The pissed off Old Doc is climbing off his soapbox now. 

and I have an advanced degree in politics.  My net worth is in the 7 figure range.  I own multiple homes and businesses.  

You are a lying sack of shit.  The only time you have seen the inside of a college, was to mop their floors. 

11 days ago
10/8/12

Who cares?

11 days ago
4/26/03

If Trump straight up gets crushed and legit loses by millions of votes, there won't be violence. If trump wins, in any manner, the other side will lose their shit, throwing soy oil everywhere

11 days ago
1/25/07
BigEyedFish -
Rakoshi - 
MPA -
BigEyedFish -

and yet post all day every day on a forum.

11 days ago
1/1/01
MPA - 
BigEyedFish -
Rakoshi - 
MPA -
BigEyedFish -

You are a lying sack of shit.  The only time you have seen the inside of a college, was to mop their floors. 

Man, you sure are disdainful of poor & working people in a lot of your posts.

So much for the Lefty friend of the working man.

11 days ago
3/23/06

The world is going to end December 2012 nothing matters anyways 

11 days ago
3/18/02

lol there are lots of people on this forum who know me in real life

i couldnt give two shits if you fags dont believe me