OtherGround Forums Is your GF way out of your league?

13 days ago
11/16/17

She's asleep in the next room while I take a chilli shit and she is way way way out my league. I'm 5'10 200 and she's probably 5'7 and 110.  For some reason humor go's a looooong way with women. I've always batted out my league for some reason.

I can't be the only dude with a decent looking face and body that can knock it out the park.

I would love for a woman on here(Northern I'm asking) to explain this. 

13 days ago
1/1/12

Sennin just stayed 2 weeks at my place and he can assure you humor cures everything with females in general

13 days ago
12/28/12
Thebonfirexm -

She's asleep in the next room while I take a chilli shit and she is way way way out my league. I'm 5'10 200 and she's probably 5'7 and 110.  For some reason humor go's a looooong way with women. I've always batted out my league for some reason.

I can't be the only dude with a decent looking face and body that can knock it out the park.

how about using some of that humor online sometime, pal

13 days ago
1/1/01
if you know how to make a girl laugh and tease her a little bit and have fun, you can bat with girls out of your league. if you're too serious, then you probably give off the creeper vibe and don't get many 2nd dates.
13 days ago
4/22/07

I have banged a ton of 7s, and I am generously a 4. Sexual undermining goes a long way.

13 days ago
11/16/17
evh -
Thebonfirexm -

how about using some of that humor online sometime, pal

Wish your SN was HIV

13 days ago
5/14/10
I'm in the minor league, if ya know what I mean...
13 days ago
1/3/16

I am maybe a 6 at best (good physical shape, still have most of my hair, make good money, pretty blah looking) and am with a girl who spent most of her life at a 9, is now 44 and still a good 8. Amazing body!! It’s chaotic and messy much of the time, but enjoying it while it lasts. Got out of a 24 yr relationship last year so have to do all my stupid shit I should have done in my 20’s!! 

13 days ago
10/22/14
guitarmanzan -

I am maybe a 6 at best (good physical shape, still have most of my hair, make good money, pretty blah looking) and am with a girl who spent most of her life at a 9, is now 44 and still a good 8. Amazing body!! It’s chaotic and messy much of the time, but enjoying it while it lasts. Got out of a 24 yr relationship last year so have to do all my stupid shit I should have done in my 20’s!! 

Trade in for a newer model before menopause

13 days ago
4/4/12

Yeah, I'd agree. Generally girls are less shallow about looks, and humour works. It's served me well over the years 

13 days ago
2/25/20

My girls out of my league, I know it... I’ve found making a girl laugh can get you laid more than just buying drinks, dinner etc will 

13 days ago
1/9/02

im out of her league

13 days ago
1/1/01

I sure as hell did.

12 days ago
1/1/01
gregbrady - 

im out of her league

how does that make you feel?
12 days ago
1/1/01

Edited: 12 days ago
2/29/16
ShanTheMan - 

I have banged a ton of 7s, and I am generously a 4. Sexual undermining goes a long way.

He is being modest, I have seen pics and if those are 7's in his area they are 10's here, and I say that even with them being not my usual type that I go for.

12 days ago
11/15/04
ShanTheMan -

What is sexual undermining? Examples?

12 days ago
1/1/01

If your girl is out of your league, you need to move on asap before you get real feelings for her. I know from experience. I dated this chick named Veronica. Smokin hot. But she left me for some filthy rich retard.

12 days ago
1/1/01

I came here to judge for myself but see no pictures? 
Rules? 

12 days ago
1/7/09
LiveWire -
ShanTheMan -

What is sexual undermining? Examples?

You undermine them.  Sexually.

12 days ago
1/1/01

Looks wise she’s aged way better than me over the 14 years we’ve been together. We used to be close to even. She’s a sloppy alcoholic though so it evens out. I can’t even stand to be around her on days like today when she cracks open her boxed wine at noon!

12 days ago
3/14/04
holyfield - 

Looks wise she’s aged way better than me over the 14 years we’ve been together. We used to be close to even. She’s a sloppy alcoholic though so it evens out. I can’t even stand to be around her on days like today when she cracks open her boxed wine at noon!

Wanna trade?  I usually open the box wine with breakfast.  

12 days ago
6/27/05

Nope - I date black gals...they have lower standards for the most part.

12 days ago
5/13/11

I think my GF is out if my league, but she doesn't feel that way. 

Not necessarily because of looks in the face. I am very handsome. But I am almost 40 and she is 27. I have a "dad bod" and am graying slightly. 

As OP said, personality is more important than just looks from my experience with women. We vibe really well.

12 days ago
6/30/07

I brought her down to my level