OtherGround Forums Israel Caught Spying On Trump In Washington

6 days ago
6/27/05
Ill Portents -

Careful with this topic btw...wouldn't want you to be called an anti-semite for pointing out the fact that Israel plants bugs in the White House, spends millions buying influence with our politicians, all while getting billions of dollars in aid from us. 

....some people from Israel did something....

6 days ago
3/3/18
Stu Cazzo - 
Ill Portents -

Careful with this topic btw...wouldn't want you to be called an anti-semite for pointing out the fact that Israel plants bugs in the White House, spends millions buying influence with our politicians, all while getting billions of dollars in aid from us. 

....some people from Israel did something....

Correct, so we shouldn't paint all Israelis, much less all Jews, with the same brush, we should limit our reactions to the group responsible, in this case the Israeli government. I'm glad you are starting to understand what Omar meant.

6 days ago
1/1/01
Junnk -

Watch pro Israel people not know how to handle this info

I predict "everyone spies on each other! We should continue to socialize Israel's military with American tax money"

yup, we should be the only country allow to spy on other with impunity. like when we tapped merkels phone, diane finestines phone, etc.

6 days ago
1/1/01
RoarkVsEverybody - Calling Israel our greatest ally is like cherishing that wart on your ass.

which of our allies isnt spying on us?

spies have been aound since countries existed

read sun tzu

6 days ago
5/10/08
tetris - 

The Trump regime has reportedly not done anything about the alleged espionage on American soil, though it’s believed that U.S. intelligence agencies are routinely spying on the Israeli government as well.

From Politico:

One former senior intelligence official noted that after the FBI and other agencies concluded that the Israelis were most likely responsible for the devices, the Trump administration took no action to punish or even privately scold the Israeli government.

“The reaction ... was very different than it would have been in the last administration,” this person said. “With the current administration, there are a different set of calculations in regard to addressing this.”

"the Trump administration took no action to punish or even privately scold the Israeli government."

And how is this possible?  

DILLAGAF still want to argue that Israel doesn't have a disproportionate influence over the US government? (especially foreign policy IMO)...
6 days ago
1/1/01
Ill Portents -
camicom -

The report is from Politico. Probability of this being fake news....100%

Lol

And then when it's confirmed by everybody else..."who cares, we all spy on each other!"

yeah they'll confirm "unnamed sources who are really really high up in the spy game thingie services"

6 days ago
1/1/01
lionsoul -
tetris - 

The Trump regime has reportedly not done anything about the alleged espionage on American soil, though it’s believed that U.S. intelligence agencies are routinely spying on the Israeli government as well.

From Politico:

One former senior intelligence official noted that after the FBI and other agencies concluded that the Israelis were most likely responsible for the devices, the Trump administration took no action to punish or even privately scold the Israeli government.

“The reaction ... was very different than it would have been in the last administration,” this person said. “With the current administration, there are a different set of calculations in regard to addressing this.”

"the Trump administration took no action to punish or even privately scold the Israeli government."

DILLAGAF still want to argue that Israel doesn't have a disproportionate influence over the US government? (especially foreign policy IMO)...

yes.

LMMFAO - how in the fuck would they know if trump PRIVATELY did anything?

Did Merkel Punish the USA when she found out we tapped her phone? Do we have disproportionate influence over the german government?

Edited: 6 days ago
1/1/01
tetris -

https://gizmodo.com/israel-allegedly-installed-stingray-devices-around-d-c-1838061036

Israel was allegedly behind the Stingray spy devices discovered around Washington, D.C. in 2017, according to an explosive new report from Politico, which notes that they were primarily intended to spy on President Donald Trump and his associates. The Israeli government denies the charge, but Politico’s sources include at least three unnamed former U.S. officials who “served in top intelligence and national security posts.”

The U.S. government acknowledged in early 2018 that the Department of Homeland Security found illicit Stingrays near the White House and across other locations in Washington, but at that time no one knew who had planted the espionage devices. Stingrays are briefcase-sized electronics that spy on cellphones by mimicking cell towers, tricking smartphones into giving the Stingray installer a lot of information. Some Stingrays can even intercept calls by forcing the call onto 2G, which is unencrypted.

Israel was allegedly behind the Stingray spy devices

So, no confirmation. No actual proof it was them. NUKE THEM!!!!

They were installed around washington, but THEY WERE PINPOINTING TRUMP

6 days ago
5/10/08
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
tetris - 

From Politico:

yes.

Did Merkel Punish the USA when she found out we tapped her phone? Do we have disproportionate influence over the german government?

I didn't realize that we were Germany's welfare state taking well over $100 billion from them...

6 days ago
9/12/05
Probably left over devices from the Obama administration. After all, Obama not only meddled in their elections, he straight up tried to manipulate the results.
6 days ago
5/10/08
factseatfeelings - Probably left over devices from the Obama administration. After all, Obama not only meddled in their elections, he straight up tried to manipulate the results.

I think you are confusing Obama with Netanyahu... who tried to intervene in the American election in 2012...

6 days ago
3/3/18
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
Ill Portents -
camicom -

Lol

And then when it's confirmed by everybody else..."who cares, we all spy on each other!"

yeah they'll confirm "unnamed sources who are really really high up in the spy game thingie services"

Let's get you on the record here, do you believe that Israel planted bugs there? Yes or no?

And then just as a hypothetical, whether you believe they did or not, IF they did, what do you think our response should be?

6 days ago
9/12/05
lionsoul - 
factseatfeelings - Probably left over devices from the Obama administration. After all, Obama not only meddled in their elections, he straight up tried to manipulate the results.

I think you are confusing Obama with Netanyahu... who tried to intervene in the American election in 2012...

In 2015, the Obama administration illegally funneled money to leftist opposition groups in Israel to help them bring down the government led by Benjamin Netanyahu: $350,000 was given to a group called OneVoice Movement (OVM).

This group said it wants to bring about "peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine." It goes without saying that OVM was and is against Netanyahu. That's bad enough, but leftover money was used to set up a leftist election machine in Israel that took on the Israeli leader.

Five American campaign experts were hired. One of them was President Obama's field director during the 2012 elections.
6 days ago
5/10/08
factseatfeelings - 
lionsoul - 

In 2015, the Obama administration illegally funneled money to leftist opposition groups in Israel to help them bring down the government led by Benjamin Netanyahu: $350,000 was given to a group called OneVoice Movement (OVM).

This group said it wants to bring about "peace negotiations between Israel and Palestine." It goes without saying that OVM was and is against Netanyahu. That's bad enough, but leftover money was used to set up a leftist election machine in Israel that took on the Israeli leader.

Five American campaign experts were hired. One of them was President Obama's field director during the 2012 elections.

Did Obama go to Israel and speak at the Knesset and shit on the Prime Minister?

6 days ago
9/12/05
factseatfeelings - 
lionsoul - 

Other examples of Osama Bama meddling in elections: Copy and pasted from Judicial Watch:

Most Americans probably don't know where Macedonia is, but that didn't prevent the Obama administration from meddling in that country's internal affairs. Judicial Watch uncovered the relevant government documents:

[The documents] show the U.S. government has quietly spent millions of taxpayer dollars to destabilize the democratically elected, center-right government in Macedonia by colluding with leftwing, billionaire philanthropist George Soros.
We're talking about millions of dollars funneled from the State Department and USAID to Soros' groups in Macedonia. These groups' main purpose was to bring down the country's center-right government. The Obama administration actively helped those groups, and this work continued afterward.

3: Team Obama built up the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and helped to overthrow Hosni Mubarak

The United States government actively meddled in Egypt's politics and elections by supporting the fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood. Team Obama was quite candid about that interference.

Yet we didn't hear one word of criticism from the mainstream media -- the same media that can't stop talking about Russia's supposed meddling in the U.S. presidential election last year.
6 days ago
5/10/08
factseatfeelings - 
factseatfeelings - 
lionsoul - 

Other examples of Osama Bama meddling in elections: Copy and pasted from Judicial Watch:

Most Americans probably don't know where Macedonia is, but that didn't prevent the Obama administration from meddling in that country's internal affairs. Judicial Watch uncovered the relevant government documents:

[The documents] show the U.S. government has quietly spent millions of taxpayer dollars to destabilize the democratically elected, center-right government in Macedonia by colluding with leftwing, billionaire philanthropist George Soros.
We're talking about millions of dollars funneled from the State Department and USAID to Soros' groups in Macedonia. These groups' main purpose was to bring down the country's center-right government. The Obama administration actively helped those groups, and this work continued afterward.

3: Team Obama built up the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and helped to overthrow Hosni Mubarak

The United States government actively meddled in Egypt's politics and elections by supporting the fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood. Team Obama was quite candid about that interference.

Yet we didn't hear one word of criticism from the mainstream media -- the same media that can't stop talking about Russia's supposed meddling in the U.S. presidential election last year.

While Judicial Watch has hit gold on a couple of occassions, I would be careful with relying on them for anything .

They are a hyperpartisan group that likes to abuse the FOIA process and then take nuggets of real information to make blanket statements (that are often highly misleading).

They are a big feeder to the conspiracy theory crowds that will take a nugget of real and then extrapolate to highly misleading conclusions.

6 days ago
5/22/05
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
RoarkVsEverybody - Calling Israel our greatest ally is like cherishing that wart on your ass.

which of our allies isnt spying on us?

spies have been aound since countries existed

read sun tzu

Would  be surprised if the canadians, british or australians spied on us.

6 days ago
1/1/01
lionsoul -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
lionsoul -
tetris - 

From Politico:

yes.

I didn't realize that we were Germany's welfare state taking well over $100 billion from them...

i didnt realize that exactly how full of shit you are. So it has nothing to do with the fact that trump didnt say shit to israel, as what your stated argument

just kidding

i know how full of shit you are

6 days ago
1/1/01
lionsoul -

i think youre confusing israel with 2016 election

6 days ago
1/1/01
Ill Portents -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
Ill Portents -
camicom -

Lol

Let's get you on the record here, do you believe that Israel planted bugs there? Yes or no?

And then just as a hypothetical, whether you believe they did or not, IF they did, what do you think our response should be?

i have no idea, neither do you

Edited: 6 days ago
8/20/08

Well there's a precedent.

Jonathan Jay Pollard (born August 7, 1954) is a former intelligence analyst for the United Statesgovernment. In 1987, as part of a plea agreement, Pollard pleaded guilty to spying for and providing top-secret classified information to Israel. He was sentenced to life in prison for violations of the Espionage Act.[1]

Israeli officials, U.S.-Israeli activist groups, and some U.S. politicians who saw his punishment as unfair lobbied continually for reduction or commutation of his sentence.[4] The Israeli government acknowledged a portion of its role in Pollard's espionage in 1987, and issued a formal apology to the U.S.,[5] but did not admit to paying him until 1998. Over the course of his imprisonment, Israel made repeated unsuccessful attempts through both official and unofficial channels to secure his release.[6] He was granted Israeli citizenship in 1995.[7]

6 days ago
9/12/05
lionsoul - 
factseatfeelings - 
factseatfeelings - 
lionsoul - 

While Judicial Watch has hit gold on a couple of occassions, I would be careful with relying on them for anything .

They are a hyperpartisan group that likes to abuse the FOIA process and then take nuggets of real information to make blanket statements (that are often highly misleading).

They are a big feeder to the conspiracy theory crowds that will take a nugget of real and then extrapolate to highly misleading conclusions.

I think they’re spot on with this info. This most recent story especially reeks of obama interference. Remember the “former officials” they are sourcing in this story are from the Obama administration, and their disdain for Israel is undeniable.
6 days ago
9/12/05
Ill Portents - 
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. - 
Ill Portents -
camicom -

Lol

Politico is tabloid trash for retards.

This whole thing was orchestrated as an attempt to start beef between trump and Netanyahu.
6 days ago
5/22/05
camicom - 

Camicom only believes Trump.
6 days ago
4/24/07
Ill Portents - 

Odd, your so quick to call racism everywhere else.