OtherGround Forums It chapter 2 spoilers.

9 days ago
11/16/17

Saw it last night it was pretty good long but good....I have a real fucking problem with them making making richie and Eddie gay love children, never said but its extremely obvious.....sweet christ almight.

Can we have one fucking movie that's not all inclusive. 

Should have just went with the kid orgy from the book.

9 days ago
12/1/10
the gay stuff was in the original book. they actually cut a gay hand job scene from the first part of the book out in part 1.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1174667/it-chapter-two-gay-characters-true-story-homophobic-attack-LGBT-pennywise

its kings book he wrote it that way.

the gay stuff was in there back in 1986 when it came out. and he was working on it for a few year prior so you are just now watching a movie that seems to be sjw but is actually over 35 years old.
9 days ago
11/16/17
HTMNDN - the gay stuff was in the original book. they actually cut a gay hand job scene from the first part of the book out in part 1.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1174667/it-chapter-two-gay-characters-true-story-homophobic-attack-LGBT-pennywise

the gay stuff was in there back in 1986 when it came out. and he was working on it for a few year prior so you are just now watching a movie that seems to be sjw but is actually over 35 years old.

Wtf I dont remeber that and I re read the book before part 1 came out. I'm not re reading that again haha

9 days ago
11/24/10
HTMNDN - the gay stuff was in the original book. they actually cut a gay hand job scene from the first part of the book out in part 1.

Yeah there's hella gay shit but not between these two characters.

This is movies in 2019 bullshit.

I'll still watch it because I love the Curry version and the book but I'll wait to stream it like the first one.

9 days ago
12/1/10
2. The Schoolyard Bully Handjob
Partway through the novel's first section, Beverly (the only girl in the Losers club) spies on Henry Bowers, the local bully, and his meathead buddies lighting their farts on fire in a garbage dump. Because they already have their pants off, Patrick, one of Henry's cronies, starts giving Henry a handjob. He offers to go further, and Henry loses it.

Henry stared at Patrick's hand as if hypnotized. His lighter lay on the rocky scree beside him, reflecting hot afternoon sun. "Want me to put it in my mouth?" Patrick asked. His big, livery lips smiled complacently. "Huh?" Henry asked, as if startled from some deep dream. "I'll put it in my mouth if you want. I don't m--" Henry's hand flashed out, half-curled, not quite a fist. Patrick was knocked sprawling.

patrick was the taller dark haired kid that was killing cats and shit and got killed in the sewer. he was played by owen teague in part 1

https://stephenking.fandom.com/wiki/Patrick_Hockstetter
9 days ago
12/1/10
i have not seen part 2 if they added something then i can understand some frustration. will be seeing IT this weekend.
9 days ago
8/20/15
Thebonfirexm -

Saw it last night it was pretty good long but good....I have a real fucking problem with them making making richie and Eddie gay love children, never said but its extremely obvious.....sweet christ almight.

Eddie wasn't gay.

Richie was in love with Eddie, but Eddie didn't know Richie was gay. Pennywise seemed to be the only one who knew the secret.

9 days ago
11/16/17
Robert Thomas -
Thebonfirexm -

Eddie wasn't gay.

Richie was in love with Eddie, but Eddie didn't know Richie was gay. Pennywise seemed to be the only one who knew the secret.

Christ I'm gunna have to read the book again......for a 3rd time.

9 days ago
1/1/01

Wife is going tomorrow night

9 days ago
6/27/09

Imma see it in about 4 hours

8 days ago
6/27/09

Movie was really good, had the 80's scary movie vibe. The whole gay Richie parts were a total of like 5 minutes if that and it was never "Hey guys look, I'm gay" in your face so it wasn't bad at all.

8 days ago
12/14/15
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Movie was really good, had the 80's scary movie vibe. The whole gay Richie parts were a total of like 5 minutes if that and it was never "Hey guys look, I'm gay" in your face so it wasn't bad at all.

Yeah. Loved it. Honestly, the whole gay Richie thing is way overthought. Pennywise alluded to his ‘secret’ but that was it really. 

Edited: 8 days ago
6/27/09
Bigtrain2681 -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Yeah. Loved it. Honestly, the whole gay Richie thing is way overthought. Pennywise alluded to his ‘secret’ but that was it really. 

Yeah, the only people to be outraged by this will be people looking to be outraged by it. I get that sometimes hollywood adds that shit in just to seem woke and shit but this wasn't one of those times

8 days ago
1/1/01

The daddy rape innuendo in the book too?

8 days ago
7/12/15

I try to be outraged as much as possible, then pretend only liberals try to be outraged.  I'm pretty outrageous. 

8 days ago
7/12/15

8 days ago
12/12/12

I’m pissed they left the orgy scene out. 

8 days ago
11/13/03
Here's a spoiler: the movie fucking sucked. There wasn't one scary moment in the whole three hours. It was more like a bad action movie than a horror movie; they're always running away from some huge shit like Indiana Jones. And the attempt at comedy was embarrassing. The "jokes" were painfully predictable and usually mis-timed; if there had been anything scary in the movie, the lame jokes would have ruined it. And then all the over-the-top melodramatic shit at the end. Seriously, that was a terrible movie. I have a seriously hard time understanding the mind of anyone who enjoyed that.
8 days ago
6/10/10
Squirrel, Blue Belt - 

I’m pissed they left the orgy scene out. 

it was more of a train, no?

8 days ago
10/14/12

Did the nerds shit kick a giant spider in this one too? 

8 days ago
2/9/12

I just think it’s gay that everything today has to be Woke, gay with some girl power in it. 

7 days ago
3/1/10

Poignent, powerful opening scene depicting the current political climate of Trump's America LMAOOOOOOOO

7 days ago
5/14/06

The hidden secret thing was implied and not at all typical sjw in your face. I thought part 2 was really well done. 

6 days ago
7/11/06

Saw it yesterday.   Was awesome!!  Good scares and laughs throughout whole movie.   Movie was long, but keeps you interested start to finish.   Give same score as chapter one 8/10.

6 days ago
7/19/11

All the gay stuff was in the book and that's 30 odd years old so stop being like the sjws of this world constantly looking to be offended. Fags