1/1/01
ttt
29 days ago
4/1/15
DaveFu -

He’s dead inside. 

28 days ago
1/18/12

Stretched out bacon neck collar, on a t shirt to show off your.... basic bitch, chest tatt of script, may be as swagless as the actual print on the shirt itself.

That is one boo boo ass shirt

28 days ago
11/17/10

French cuffed "going out" shirt

28 days ago
9/5/12

Fanny pack. Or maybe a butt plug or something

27 days ago
1/18/12

Transition lenses

No passes given

27 days ago
1/18/12

allbirds shoes......
dog, i dont care if these things feel like a blow job for you feet, they are atrocious on every level
27 days ago
3/25/19

I have a few questions for OP since he's obviously the most fashionable OG'er. 

1 is it OK to cut the sleeves off of my flannels in summer time and sew them back on in winter? 

2 how many buttons should I leave undone at top of my flannels?  I like three,  so I can show off my manly chest like Burt Reynolds. 

3 do cowboy boots go with shorts? 

Edited: 27 days ago
1/18/12
HighInsideLegKick -

1 is it OK to cut the sleeves off of my flannels in summer time and sew them back on in winter? 

2 how many buttons should I leave undone at top of my flannels?  I like three,  so I can show off my manly chest like Burt Reynolds. 

1. You could but id buy multiples so i could rock one in summer and then have one ready for winter. Its hard to be swaggy as a male seamstress.

2. Depends on the manliness of your chest. If you got the bird chest button all the way. If you endured any hardships in life, button down as far as you feel.

3. Cowboy boots go with nothing.  Feet are not shaped with points and do not come naturally equipped with attachments to kick animals in the ribs.

27 days ago
1/18/12

Cowboy boots = animal abuse swag.

25 days ago
3/25/19
Forrest Spliffn -
HighInsideLegKick -

1. You could but id buy multiples so i could rock one in summer and then have one ready for winter. Its hard to be swaggy as a male seamstress.

2. Depends on the manliness of your chest. If you got the bird chest button all the way. If you endured any hardships in life, button down as far as you feel.

3. Cowboy boots go with nothing.  Feet are not shaped with points and do not come naturally equipped with attachments to kick animals in the ribs.

You're firm, yet fair. 

I accept your critique and call anyone who doesn't believe in your expertise a queer! 

Long live Spliffy!

25 days ago
1/18/12

salutes
25 days ago
1/18/12

Fuck this app and its gif switchin magic

Close enough again

Fuck

24 days ago
1/18/12

- mimicking a famous persons entire swag.

even if you somehow had mcgregors entire swag, years before he did.....its his now and you look like a stan. You have to at least come with a different hair and beard combo.

Your look now says " im not really into thinking for myself, i need a template to attract the puss puss"
23 days ago
3/27/03
Yamie Jagerbomb -
jacktripper -
Forrest Spliffn -

appropriate actual 2019 shorts

What I like about this is:

A. It’s like an arms race for shorts... I work with a few ABC types (always bench and curl) that couldn’t wear these, you can’t skip leg day now 

B. Not everyone will follow this but if you’re really fit you have to make a choice between track pants that are long enough but the waist is too big or the waist fits but the legs are too short... with shorts I can wear a size medium at 6’1 and not worry about the length 

For Forrest

these shorts are the length I wear.  Maybe an inch longer. I agree that oversized, shiny b-ball shorts are pathetic. 

The guy in thie pic looks like he waxes his legs. Is this okay?  Do you wax?

I’ll handle this

im a hairy high test mf’er... waxing is a trap because you got to be on it... if a chick feels stubble on your legs you’ve basically become a woman in her eyes it shows your trying way too hard

id recommend put a guard on your clippers and just take the leg hair to a reasonable length once a week or so 

23 days ago
3/27/03
Forrest Spliffn -

even if you somehow had mcgregors entire swag, years before he did.....its his now and you look like a stan. You have to at least come with a different hair and beard combo.

Your look now says " im not really into thinking for myself, i need a template to attract the puss puss"

Agree 100%

23 days ago
6/13/09

Walking around with a visible piss spot near your crotch due to not shaking off your penis enough after pissing would decimate your swag.

23 days ago
1/18/12

how did i forget?

- gauge earrings. aka tribal stink holes

garbirate your swag forever
23 days ago
1/18/12
blood fist -

Walking around with a visible piss spot near your crotch due to not shaking off your penis enough after pissing would decimate your swag.

Let he who has shaked off perfect every time cast the first stone LOL

22 days ago
9/27/12
Forrest Spliffn -

Did you know mcgregor stole a models entire swag? There’s a thread on it. Mcgregor copied his tattoos and all, which to me, is enough to believe it isn’t coincidental. 

22 days ago
2/24/19

Well, since I decided to never wear Nike again and Adidas doesn’t fit right ... I am a UA guy. They last, don’t fade, fit consistently and I like them. But then I am nearly 70 so I really have no swag. I hate guys who wear J.C. Penney suits and fake Italian loafers driving a Kia and trying to look rich. A cheap suit always looks like a cheap suit. Everyone needs 1-2 bespoke tailored suits and some tailored shirts plus one good pair of quality shoes for those times when you really need to look good. One other quirk - neck and face tats - just no. 

22 days ago
10/23/12

Anyone who vapes. Such a gay thing to do. Sucking on a damn usb stick and that huge stink cloud! 

21 days ago
6/19/10
MrRichardWiggler -
Forrest Spliffn -

Did you know mcgregor stole a models entire swag? There’s a thread on it. Mcgregor copied his tattoos and all, which to me, is enough to believe it isn’t coincidental. 

He acknowledged this guy had the look before Conor when he said, “years before he did”. 

21 days ago
1/18/12
MrRichardWiggler -
Forrest Spliffn -

I do , thank you.

The dude connor ripped off, should have by now gotten a haircut and a cover up....as hard as that tatt would be to cover.

You have to wave a white flag and live to swag another day.   You cant get self righteous and make this the swag hill you want to die on.

21 days ago
12/6/14
Forrest Spliffn -
MrRichardWiggler -
Forrest Spliffn -

I do , thank you.

The dude connor ripped off, should have by now gotten a haircut and a cover up....as hard as that tatt would be to cover.

You have to wave a white flag and live to swag another day.   You cant get self righteous and make this the swag hill you want to die on.

Only someone without swag would let someone steal their swag.