OtherGround Forums Items that destroy your swag

7/29/19 12:06 PM
10/19/10

Bellbottoms stop wearing them 

7/29/19 12:06 PM
7/26/07
TheDorkKnight - 

The only people who prefer shorts above the knees are great boys and faggots.

I'll bet you're gonna tell me next that only real men wear pink

The only people that wear shorts below the knees are cholos, juggalos, and people that still wear fubu clothing and think it it's cool
7/29/19 12:23 PM
1/18/12
CaptainWoody - What's worse is stealing other posters schticks, nothing makes you come across more desperate.

You're not Zned or Uhtred and this has been done before many times.

Thanks....i recognize one of those names but dont really know where they stand on anything.

Sweet reach tho 

Cargo boy.

7/29/19 12:25 PM
1/18/12

Dirty shoes , places that are not dirty, makes people look like scum

7/29/19 12:28 PM
1/18/12

Cheap convertible cars are a top 10 "no swag" move

7/29/19 12:28 PM
1/1/01
dangerboy12 -

Perfectly manacured facial hair, especially beard.

I mean, come on, even women knows you arent a real man, but maybe they want to see how far they can go the other way.

Worse than the beaded is manacured eyebrows on a guy. WTF, it just creeps me out when I see a guy like that 

7/29/19 12:29 PM
2/5/06
I'm not reaching for anything...I'm stating facts.

If you think you're being original it's just sad, it's even sadder if you think you're fooling anybody.
7/29/19 12:30 PM
1/18/12

Oakley...as an entire brand needs a mention too.

Hurley......my god...practically pussy repellant in 2019.

7/29/19 12:31 PM
12/29/10

that basic lululemon short is fantastic. nike & adidas dont compare, and the branding is even more minimal than nike/adidas. I agree with the rest.

7/29/19 12:37 PM
1/18/12
CaptainWoody - I'm not reaching for anything...I'm stating facts.

If you think you're being original it's just sad, it's even sadder if you think you're fooling anybody.

Dog im not here trying to do anything but entertain myself.  You are contributing to said enjoyment with the back and forth.  You love it too or you and your american eagle outfitters wadrobe having ass, would have drove your red miata the fuck on outta here, when you didnt like it.

7/29/19 12:42 PM
1/18/12

Team Jordans and ALMOST all the numbered jordans, off the court is no bueno

7/29/19 12:43 PM
7/26/07
Forrest Spliffn - 

Oakley...as an entire brand needs a mention too.

Hurley......my god...practically pussy repellant in 2019.

Espcially white oakleys
7/29/19 12:45 PM
1/18/12

Electric vehicles

-almost no one with any swag owns one \ your swag would instantly increase by selling it.

7/29/19 12:47 PM
12/26/05

You could just say basketball shoes in general.

If you're going to wear athletic shoes for footwear, they are a matter of comfort and not fashion. Put some running or tennis shoes on. 

Adults wearing basketball shoes while not playing basketball look idiotic.

Edited: 7/29/19 12:48 PM
1/18/12

Silver\ stainless steel chains....

Just no

7/29/19 12:52 PM
1/10/11
CaptainWoody - What's worse is stealing other posters schticks, nothing makes you come across more desperate.

Yea what’s with the wannabe ZNED thread. Nothing kills your swag more than being 40 and using the word swag.

7/29/19 12:52 PM
1/18/12

Sandals other than Flip flops are a no go for swag

Especially if you are not near a beach or pool

7/29/19 12:55 PM
1/18/12
supremexb -

Yea what’s with the wannabe ZNED thread. Nothing kills your swag more than being 40 and using the word swag.

Yeah everyone should speak in the queens english when fucking around online. 

You think your post was pretty lit huh?

Be thankful i didnt use " drip" in the title, mr birkenstocks at knotts berry farm

7/29/19 12:58 PM
7/10/02
DaveFu - 
Slowshot - 
DaveFu - 

One of the best dudes I ever knew loved fanny packs, and he was the definition of a man's man.

RIP, Rock.

Dave was not a "swag" guy. 

Except when he was a Kirk Cameron cosplayer. 

Model here and the fannypacks look dorky and fruity AF

BUT, nothing is more practical in hot weather for a man than a fanny pack!
7/29/19 1:02 PM
11/5/03

"Lululemon clothes...... Bruh....nike and adidas both make running shorts and dri fit tops, buy a mans brand."

An ex of mine from about 8 years ago was a yoga instructor and did some in store modeling at a few lulu promotions. She got a huge discount, and bought me a couple of workout shirts which fit well and look nondescript. 

They do have the tiny circular logo thing on the back collar. Now I wonder if judgy haters at the gym notice it and rage. 

7/29/19 1:04 PM
1/18/12
Sprawl'n'Stall -
DaveFu - 
Slowshot - 
DaveFu - 

One of the best dudes I ever knew loved fanny packs, and he was the definition of a man's man.

RIP, Rock.

Dave was not a "swag" guy. 

Except when he was a Kirk Cameron cosplayer. 

Model here and the fannypacks look dorky and fruity AF

BUT, nothing is more practical in hot weather for a man than a fanny pack!

Just got a northface one. 

Its more practical and less gay than long ass shorts full of keys and wallets and phones, slob dads love to rock.

Shit just has to look like a technical camera bag to maintain swag. People with zero swag, definitely can't pull them off.

7/29/19 1:06 PM
1/18/12
iclimb513 -

"Lululemon clothes...... Bruh....nike and adidas both make running shorts and dri fit tops, buy a mans brand."

An ex of mine from about 8 years ago was a yoga instructor and did some in store modeling at a few lulu promotions. She got a huge discount, and bought me a couple of workout shirts which fit well and look nondescript. 

They do have the tiny circular logo thing on the back collar. Now I wonder if judgy haters at the gym notice it and rage. 

We do dog...we do.  

Lol

7/29/19 1:06 PM
2/5/06
supremexb - 

I love Zned, he's awesome. That's why I find this so sad and pathetic. It's like going into the cupboard for a PopTart and finding your wife bought Toast'ems
7/29/19 1:08 PM
1/18/12
CaptainWoody -
supremexb - 

I love Zned, he's awesome. That's why I find this so sad and pathetic. It's like going into the cupboard for a PopTart and finding your wife bought Toast'ems

What is sad and pathetic is loving screen names bro....you should get out once in a while

7/29/19 1:10 PM
1/18/12
CaptainWoody -
supremexb - 

Your wife bought walmart tube socks and tighty whities