OtherGround Forums Items that destroy your swag

7/29/19 1:11 PM
1/18/12

Tighty whities

7/29/19 1:13 PM
1/1/01

Klan Hood

Its hard to get people to think you're cool while wearing one. 

7/29/19 1:15 PM
1/18/12

I love trump but maga hats are seemingly impossible to swag.

7/29/19 1:19 PM
1/9/19

the Special LARPerator 

he "gears up" when leaving HQ for an excursion to the MegaMart

HuskyFat:  Check

Polo-Shirt:  NavySeal Blue, Delta Olive, Spook/SWAT black or grey

Non-descrpit ball-cap:  Spook/Swat Black/Grey or SpecOps Khaki/Olive

may also dress CountryBoy Can Survivie hint of Sniper

His condition will imply an "alert" mode and that he is a man which possesses a unique set of skills and acquaintances not to be trifled with

Edited: 7/29/19 1:24 PM
7/5/13

7/29/19 1:21 PM
1/18/12

Spikey hair on grown men.

Wtf?    

I may be too old to say swag but at least i dont have corey hart hair

7/29/19 1:22 PM
1/18/12
theraskal -

the Special LARPerator 

he "gears up" when leaving HQ for an excursion to the MegaMart

HuskyFat:  Check

Polo-Shirt:  NavySeal Blue, Delta Olive, Spook/SWAT black or grey

Non-descrpit ball-cap:  Spook/Swat Black/Grey or SpecOps Khaki/Olive

may also dress CountryBoy Can Survivie hint of Sniper

His condition will imply an "alert" mode and that he is a man which possesses a unique set of skills and acquaintances not to be trifled with

Neckbeard and possible vape poppin off in this character description too

7/29/19 1:27 PM
9/24/07

How about gimmick infringement? Since we already have a half-dozen or so homofags on here giving out style advice? That seems like it should count against you. 

Edited: 7/29/19 1:37 PM
1/18/12
b.d. -

How about gimmick infringement? Since we already have a half-dozen or so homofags on here giving out style advice? That seems like it should count against you. 

Its like a turkey gobble gobble chamber with you guys.  That's 3 of you now who have ironically made the same post whining about originality. 

Peace out board shorts

7/29/19 1:36 PM
11/5/03
Forrest Spliffn -
iclimb513 -

"Lululemon clothes...... Bruh....nike and adidas both make running shorts and dri fit tops, buy a mans brand."

An ex of mine from about 8 years ago was a yoga instructor and did some in store modeling at a few lulu promotions. She got a huge discount, and bought me a couple of workout shirts which fit well and look nondescript. 

They do have the tiny circular logo thing on the back collar. Now I wonder if judgy haters at the gym notice it and rage. 

We do dog...we do.  

Lol

You definitely have never been in a gym in your life.

But I can believe there's a hater or two in the average gym who does rage. 

Edited: 7/29/19 1:45 PM
1/18/12
iclimb513 -
Forrest Spliffn -
iclimb513 -

"Lululemon clothes...... Bruh....nike and adidas both make running shorts and dri fit tops, buy a mans brand."

An ex of mine from about 8 years ago was a yoga instructor and did some in store modeling at a few lulu promotions. She got a huge discount, and bought me a couple of workout shirts which fit well and look nondescript. 

They do have the tiny circular logo thing on the back collar. Now I wonder if judgy haters at the gym notice it and rage. 

We do dog...we do.  

Lol

You definitely have never been in a gym in your life.

But I can believe there's a hater or two in the average gym who does rage. 

Factually incorrect af.   Im in here advocating for little shorts because i do work out.

Just not lululemon ones....those are for dudes whose women dress them to look hapless.

7/29/19 1:39 PM
6/27/02

I’m 43 and have been with my wife for 20 years... I stay in shape and try to look good for her and while some of these things are true, older guys who try to keep up with all the younger trendy stuff is even more embarrassing to me. I’m basic... nice tshirt that fits well and shorts or jeans that are nice and fit well. I’m from Hawaii and live in AZ so I wear normal warm weather type stuff. Being fit is the real key to keeping a little “swag” as you get older. 

7/29/19 1:44 PM
2/5/06

Crocs

luggz

wearing your hat backwards 

GShock watches

doc Martin boots

Vests

camoflauge

oakleys 

wearing your hat over your ears

7/29/19 1:49 PM
1/18/12
KirkBJJ -

I’m 43 and have been with my wife for 20 years... I stay in shape and try to look good for her and while some of these things are true, older guys who try to keep up with all the younger trendy stuff is even more embarrassing to me. I’m basic... nice tshirt that fits well and shorts or jeans that are nice and fit well. I’m from Hawaii and live in AZ so I wear normal warm weather type stuff. Being fit is the real key to keeping a little “swag” as you get older. 

Being fit is the key.

However, its not hard to wear modern cut clothing without going all the way in like some cutesy fashion boy.

Guys in here act like you can either be a slob or a twink.....

There is definately nuance

7/29/19 1:50 PM
7/22/06
wearing flip flops with jeans
7/29/19 1:53 PM
1/18/12

Pajama pants.....anywhere as a man.   Even in bed. Grab some damn sweats if you really must.

I dont care if you haven't had your coffee yet, you're lookin trailer trash af wearing those in the starbucks line

7/29/19 1:54 PM
1/18/12

Marvel and tv show clothing.

No you cant pull off that Game of thrones t, you look dorky as shit

7/29/19 1:56 PM
6/27/02
Forrest Spliffn -
KirkBJJ -

Being fit is the key.

However, its not hard to wear modern cut clothing without going all the way in like some cutesy fashion boy.

Guys in here act like you can either be a slob or a twink.....

There is definately nuance

Ok yeah I can agree with that. 

7/29/19 1:56 PM
1/1/01

Post your comfort wardrobe mr swag.

7/29/19 1:58 PM
1/1/01

Edited: 7/29/19 2:04 PM
7/9/10
Forrest Spliffn -

Giving up on your appearance may make you happier through laziness but your woman lusts for other men and you are disrespecting her

I haven't given up(compared to when I was 25, sure).

But dressing however you want and doing whatever you want are alpha moves.

Not supplicating to some bithces wishes. That's limp wristed "please love me" shit.

Your cool and confidence should be so above everything that you can wear my little pony attire and STILL be an attractive sob.

7/29/19 2:05 PM
1/18/12
NiteProwleR -

Post your comfort wardrobe mr swag.

For just chillin on a warm day ? Nike 7 inch running shorts, hanes comfort soft t, + some clean running shoes and maybe a hat.

Bang bang......

Done without looking hood, dated, or swagless. 

If i threw on knee length camos, with an A and E Tee with some technical sandals......im spending the same money but looking like a super swagless guy that gave up.

7/29/19 2:05 PM
7/9/10
KirkBJJ -

Confidence is everything. As long as you're fit enough to not be fat you're golden if you got that.

7/29/19 2:09 PM
7/9/10
stuvelo - bicycles and bicycle gear. I know you think lance armstrong is cool but you are fat and the micro brewery isnt the place to rest or recover from your ride. You stink and are in spandex.

Been a serious cyclist since i was 15 (now 41), there is a very good reason cycling clothing is the way it is, makes a huge difference in comfort, etc. when on long rides.

That being said I agree 100% with this, nobody wants to see your pudgy middle aged ass in spandex because you and your group felt like stopping at the coffee shop or micro brewery....pick one or the other

If riding a bicycle takes away your cool you didn't have any to begin with.

7/29/19 2:12 PM
1/18/12
Smellde Gluve -
stuvelo - bicycles and bicycle gear. I know you think lance armstrong is cool but you are fat and the micro brewery isnt the place to rest or recover from your ride. You stink and are in spandex.

Been a serious cyclist since i was 15 (now 41), there is a very good reason cycling clothing is the way it is, makes a huge difference in comfort, etc. when on long rides.

That being said I agree 100% with this, nobody wants to see your pudgy middle aged ass in spandex because you and your group felt like stopping at the coffee shop or micro brewery....pick one or the other

If riding a bicycle takes away your cool you didn't have any to begin with.

Fair enough but no one ever looked cooler by showing up on a pedal bike.

"Hold on while i disassemble and lock this frame to a pole" doesnt exactly wet up the pussy