OtherGround Forums It's Crazy that People are so CRAZY about MASKS

4 days ago
5/20/19
I remember it being this way when helmets became law. My father in law, an avid bike rider was like, "Fuck that, I ain't wearing no goddamn helmet, this is America, blah blah blah."

Same thing now. People freaking out over a cloth over the mouth. Like the government is Muslims forcing you to wear a Burka or some shit. Calm down man!

ITS

A

MASK

I go to the store twice a month. That's the only time I've even had to wear a mask. Yet people are freaking out like someone is asking them to get the MARK OF THE BEAST or some shit.

You can order your groceries online if you don't want to wear a mask to Walmart dude. Pick them up in your car. It's not a big deal.
4 days ago
1/1/01

Sup randomoderator

4 days ago
5/20/19
NiteProwleR - 

Sup randomoderator

Hey NiteProwler, I remember you from 1999
4 days ago
6/24/07

Some

people leave their house more than twice a month. Some people live in extreme heat. Some people like to socialize. Try thinking outside your little bubble and think of your fellow man for once in your life.

4 days ago
5/20/19
Hilldo - 

Some

people leave their house more than twice a month. Some people live in extreme heat. Some people like to socialize. Try thinking outside your little bubble and think of your fellow man for once in your life.

I agree

It would suck to wear a mask in situations for example, like working in the sun all day or whatever.

I am definitely thinking outside my bubble. All I am saying is that if you are at Walmart it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Roofing in July, definitely no mask.
4 days ago
5/8/16

I wear a mask at work and businesses where it's required. I believe what people are really upset about is the inconsistency in the messaging. Beginning of the pandemic, mask no nothing and shouldn't be wearing them. Now if you don't wear one you are a murderer. If you gather in large groups, you are not doing your part and are the reason it's getting worse but you are encouraged to excerise your right to protest in the street. When the messaging is not consistent it creates mistrust. 

4 days ago
5/20/19
Waxx - 

I wear a mask at work and businesses where it's required. I believe what people are really upset about is the inconsistency in the messaging. Beginning of the pandemic, mask no nothing and shouldn't be wearing them. Now if you don't wear one you are a murderer. If you gather in large groups, you are not doing your part and are the reason it's getting worse but you are encouraged to excerise your right to protest in the street. When the messaging is not consistent it creates mistrust. 

Because nobody knew what the hell was happening. It was a new virus (or at least a new iteration of it).

So yeah they were figuring shit out. And to be honest, talking out of their ass. Why? Because people can't think for themselves. They need to be told what to do.

When you change your mind (as science does) then you tell people hey we were wrong, now do something different.
4 days ago
5/8/16
HoneyGlazedJinx -
Waxx - 

Because nobody knew what the hell was happening. It was a new virus (or at least a new iteration of it).

So yeah they were figuring shit out. And to be honest, talking out of their ass. Why? Because people can't think for themselves. They need to be told what to do.

When you change your mind (as science does) then you tell people hey we were wrong, now do something different.

Hey I agree and like I said, I am doing my part and wearing one when it's required. I had covid last month and it put me on my ass for 2 weeks and my mother unfortunately passed from it in March. Even with all of that, I can understand peoples frustrations when are thet being denied access to visit a dying loved one in a hospital or have a proper funeral to honor the dead but protestors are being championed as heros and encouraged to gather. It's infuriating.

4 days ago
1/1/01
Hilldo -

Some

Holy shit, the irony!

4 days ago
6/24/07
Braf Zachland -
Hilldo -

Some

Holy shit, the irony!

What irony is it you speak of? 

3 days ago
3/18/12

Shut up fag