OtherGround Forums Ivanka Engineering the Trump Assault Weapons Ban

4 days ago
7/31/09

But red flag laws are far stupider from how I understand them than any kind of weapons ban.

4 days ago
6/3/03
camicom -
Ill Portents -
RdotC - This will be the ultimate MAGA test.

Trump or Hardline 2A

Trump has also now publicly said that Chris Cuomo's outburst of profanity at being called Fredo would ban him from owning guns under Red Flag laws that Trump wants.

See, and this is the slippery slope that can occur with these shit/subjective laws. 

I’ve posted some pretty spirited rants on social media concerning a wide variety of topics (job, traffic, politics, kids etc). Could those be pointed to by a judge to say that I may have impulse control or anger issues and should not own a firearm?

Scary law that can be totally abused imo. 

4 days ago
7/4/05

"Daddy, i saw some sad picture on Al Jazeera, bomb Syria!" 

"Ok, honey."

?---------

"Daddy, make a fool of yourself by injecting yourself into some idiot rapper's legal drama in a foreign country. "

"Done, sweety. "

--------------

"Daddy, make the 2nd Amendment subject to the whims of faceless bureaucrats."

"On it, big league."

MAGA, unless Ivanka says otherwise.

4 days ago
6/13/03
Nitecrawler -
camicom -
Ill Portents -

Trump or Hardline 2A

Trump has also now publicly said that Chris Cuomo's outburst of profanity at being called Fredo would ban him from owning guns under Red Flag laws that Trump wants.

See, and this is the slippery slope that can occur with these shit/subjective laws. 

I’ve posted some pretty spirited rants on social media concerning a wide variety of topics (job, traffic, politics, kids etc). Could those be pointed to by a judge to say that I may have impulse control or anger issues and should not own a firearm?

Hopefully Fredos Law can be avoided

4 days ago
3/13/17
TheHawker - 

"Ok, honey."

?---------

"Daddy, make a fool of yourself by injecting yourself into some idiot rapper's legal drama in a foreign country. "

"Done, sweety. "

--------------

"On it, big league."

I mean they are banging... so kinda makes sense.

4 days ago
10/17/06

Love me some trump bring on the ban!!!! My dude.

4 days ago
8/23/11
RdotC - Wow...

Never thought Id see the day some of you guys would pick Trump over the 2nd Amendment.

If you like tax cuts... deregulation... strong economy... American manufacturing... fair trade...strong borders... and less PC culture, and don’t really care about 2a there might still be a reason that some R’s vote for trump in 2020. I realize 2a is VERY important t to some, but to others there may be some other issues that are further up the ladder 

4 days ago
8/23/11
Nitecrawler -
camicom -
Ill Portents -

Trump or Hardline 2A

I agree with this. 

Lol how soon before some dem like orcus gets a list of nra supporters and makes anonymous phone calls about everyone that is a member making threatening statements or having violent tendencies. 

4 days ago
6/27/05
camicom -
Ill Portents -

Trump or Hardline 2A

Kaboooom!!!

4 days ago
4/8/13

Haha can't wait for Trump to ban assault weapons

4 days ago
1/1/01
Nitecrawler -
camicom -
Ill Portents -

Trump or Hardline 2A

Even if it isn't abused now, it gradually will be in the future

4 days ago
1/1/01
kingofpancakes80 - 

I know you guys have discussed this a million times, but what exactly is an assault rifle? Isn't everything(most) semi automatic? What wouild be the difference between a rifle that looks like a machine gun, and a hand gun? Don't they both fire at a similar rate?

http://www.thefirearms.guide/blog/educational/assault-rifle

pretty good article on it
4 days ago
1/1/01

"Trump is trying to take away the only means of self defense for inner city residents.  Proof Trump hates black people"

---CNN

4 days ago
5/8/13
camicom -

LOL.You are quoting RicK Wilson? Really? He hasn't been right about a single thing in about 10 years. He debases himself daily on TV.

It will never happen. I will be happy to wager screen names for whoever wants to do it, or a legitimate exodus.

Thats right, am willing to wager OG existance with anyone who has the balls to believe this is going to happen.

I know it wont happen because leftists are cowards.

You vs Ill portents in a loser leaves town match!  But he’ll just make another name if he loses lol. 

4 days ago
12/17/06
androb -
Nitecrawler -
camicom -
Ill Portents -

Trump or Hardline 2A

I agree with this. 

Lol how soon before some dem like orcus gets a list of nra supporters and makes anonymous phone calls about everyone that is a member making threatening statements or having violent tendencies. 

100%.

All you gotta do is look at how readily people are diagnosed with BPD. It's not a mental illness. It's called being human. People have rough patches. Everyone I've ever known has at some point exhibited "symptoms" of it. It's called life.

And that's a suggested disqualifier for a constitutional right? They can piss right off with that.

4 days ago
6/5/05
The red flag stuff is pretty sketchy for sure. This is what happens when you elect someone with no core beliefs.
4 days ago
1/1/01

I just drove from south Florida to the upper peninsula of Michigan and back (along slightly different routes).  I was counting signs for gun shops along the way and lost track around 100 somewhere in Kentucky, going north.  

I don't think city folk realize what is really going on out in "flyover" country with regard to guns.  They are nearly as popular as McDonald's.

The AR-15 is indeed a gun in widespread usage.  Well, at least commonly owned.  

4 days ago
10/10/06
Altofsky -
androb -
Nitecrawler -
camicom -
Ill Portents -

Trump or Hardline 2A

I agree with this. 

100%.

All you gotta do is look at how readily people are diagnosed with BPD. It's not a mental illness. It's called being human. People have rough patches. Everyone I've ever known has at some point exhibited "symptoms" of it. It's called life.

And that's a suggested disqualifier for a constitutional right? They can piss right off with that.

Damn, I hope people read this post and consider the level of ignorance of the average person posting on this board. 

4 days ago
12/17/06
Mr Spliff -
Altofsky -
androb -
Nitecrawler -
camicom -
Ill Portents -

Trump or Hardline 2A

I agree with this. 

100%.

Damn, I hope people read this post and consider the level of ignorance of the average person posting on this board. 

How about explaining your position?

4 days ago
6/30/07

She needs to get back in the kitchen

4 days ago
1/25/04

"She called Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) last week while he was vacationing in Hawaii"

I love you Ivanka, but LET THEMAN ENJOY HIS VACATION!

4 days ago
6/28/10
Pedro Navaja -
TheHawker - 

"Ok, honey."

?---------

"Done, sweety. "

--------------

"On it, big league."

I mean they are banging... so kinda makes sense.

Just because your mom made you think that's normal and OK, it's not. That's illegal over here. Now go cut some grass.

4 days ago
3/23/07

Credit where credit is due, this is an incredibly effective troll thread.

OP makes one post (which contains zero information about an Assault Weapons Ban) and never needs to bump it.

4 days ago
7/31/09
saglv -

I don't see any reference to an assault weapons ban in the article.

Same. Gun law reform doesnt automatically equal banning of any guns.

I'll hold off on my judgement onto this one.

4 days ago
7/15/04

This thread was a dinner bell to radicals from all sides