OtherGround Forums Ivanka Engineering the Trump Assault Weapons Ban

8/15/19 4:04 AM
9/20/13

MAGA? 

8/15/19 8:51 AM
5/13/11
Altofsky -
RdotC - This will be the ultimate MAGA test.

Trump or Hardline 2A

I said from DAY ONE she was a bleeding heart liberal bitch.

She's got no business in the White House, never did. 

Hey hey hey Donald does not identify as a woman...respect that. 

Edited: 8/15/19 9:09 AM
5/13/11

"If you like tiny tax cuts for normal people and massive ones for the elite and corporations, that has caused a massive spike in defecit spending... deregulation to pander to corporations and further erode our planet, our own health, and limited resources.. strong temporary economy bubble... American manufacturing that is a facade... "fair trade" via tarriffs that are fucking Americans over, and Trump bailing them out with our tax money...strong borders in theory... and less PC culture via a POTUS who acts like a teenager on the OG, and don’t really care about THE CONSTITUTION, there might still be a reason that some R’s vote for trump in 2020. I realize 2a is VERY important t to some, but to others there may be some other issues that are further up the ladder"

Fixed 

8/15/19 9:20 AM
8/1/13

None of you Powerbottom Leftists have the stones to do a permanent screen name or OG exodus wager with me? 

Your cowardice doesn't surprise me.

8/15/19 9:58 AM
5/13/11
camicom -

None of you Powerbottom Leftists have the stones to do a permanent screen name or OG exodus wager with me? 

Translation: I made a vague unspecific offer of a bet that I knew no one would take, so I could pretend to be an alpha male when no one took it. My ego feels good now!

8/15/19 12:25 PM
12/17/06
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
Altofsky -
RdotC - This will be the ultimate MAGA test.

Trump or Hardline 2A

I said from DAY ONE she was a bleeding heart liberal bitch.

She's got no business in the White House, never did. 

Hey hey hey Donald does not identify as a woman...respect that. 

Can a single man identify as a flock of seagulls?

8/15/19 12:26 PM
8/1/13
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
camicom -

Translation: I made a vague unspecific offer of a bet that I knew no one would take, so I could pretend to be an alpha male when no one took it. My ego feels good now!

Translation: You're a coward, but everyone knows that already.

8/15/19 12:30 PM
5/13/11
camicom -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
camicom -

Translation: You're a coward, but everyone knows that already.

How am I a coward? I'm as pro2A as you or moreso. Your bet is a cowards bet. Vague, and on a topic anyone with half a brain knows will never happen (if you meant an "assault rifle" ban or reinstatement).

You demand someone takes your cowards bet criteria or they are the cowards? Lmfao. Bitch made. 

Puff your E-chest some more. Wanna be alpha. 

8/15/19 12:40 PM
12/10/18
camicom -

I asked for the terms, you ignored the post. 

8/15/19 12:40 PM
12/10/18
LieDetector -
camicom -

LOL.You are quoting RicK Wilson? Really? He hasn't been right about a single thing in about 10 years. He debases himself daily on TV.

It will never happen. I will be happy to wager screen names for whoever wants to do it, or a legitimate exodus.

Thats right, am willing to wager OG existance with anyone who has the balls to believe this is going to happen.

I know it wont happen because leftists are cowards.

Easy there big fella. You seem a little wound up. 

What exactly are you proposing for a wager? You don't seem to have any terms listed. 

You must have missed this, Cami

8/15/19 12:41 PM
5/13/11
LieDetector -
camicom -

I asked for the terms, you ignored the post. 

He doesn't actually want a bet. He just wants to stroke his fragile self esteem by pretending anyone who doesn't want his ridiculous "bet" is a coward.