OtherGround Forums I've escaped commiefornia

14 days ago
6/27/14

And DAMN does it feel good! I've been in my new state for about a week now and the scam known as California is behind me. I will be voting Trump/Republican straight down the ticket come election, I planned on it long before this election cycle anyways, escaping California has always been my plan long before shit hit the fan, I'm not a faggy liberal & always hated living where I did.

I'm originally from the east bay area of California, lived in the ghetto my entire life and was SICK of living in a shit area surrounded by shit humans, I worked my ass off for the last 10 years working shit jobs, saved up 25k and made my plan to escape pedofornia. I don't care that I have to start over from scratch in a new state, ANYTHING to get out of that horribly ran state, run by the worst people ever elected consecutively over and over, none of who I ever voted for.

I don't care if I have to get shitty retail job and collect carts to get by for a while as I work my way up, i'm just happy that I can actually survive and pay my bills now, even if forced to get a minimun wage job. I was originally paying $2.1k a month for a 3 bedroom house, i'm now paying $800 a month for a 2 bedroom apartment that's barely smaller than the house I was formely in, and it's a super clean area that's not filled with junkies and shit heads, I offered to pay my entire 1 year lease in 1 payment but my landlord said that wasn't necessary, just showed him my banking records and my credit score and he said that's all he needed to know to rent to me.

The U-Haul and car towing attachment cost me about 3k to get everything moved over to my new place but that's a small price to pay for the peace of mind I now have and my general mental happiness, I still have a nice chunk of savings and am now applying for work (Already have two interviews lined up) and getting my life started over.

Any other Californians here planning their escape? my only plea is that once you're able to leave and if your new home is in a red district don't vote Democrat and turn your new area into the shithole you just escaped.

Goodbye getting taxed out my ass for everything and anything!

Edited: 14 days ago
10/3/16

Californian here.

No, I'm staying put. I don't care. I'm stubborn. Enjoy the rest of the country, hope it treats you better.

14 days ago
3/13/08
DSoV -

And DAMN does it feel good! I've been in my new state for about a week now and the scam known as California is behind me. I will be voting Trump/Republican straight down the ticket come election, I planned on it long before this election cycle anyways, escaping California has always been my plan long before shit hit the fan, I'm not a faggy liberal & always hated living where I did.

I'm originally from the east bay area of California, lived in the ghetto my entire life and was SICK of living in a shit area surrounded by shit humans, I worked my ass off for the last 10 years working shit jobs, saved up 25k and made my plan to escape pedofornia. I don't care that I have to start over from scratch in a new state, ANYTHING to get out of that horribly ran state, run by the worst people ever elected consecutively over and over, none of who I ever voted for.

I don't care if I have to get shitty retail job and collect carts to get by for a while as I work my way up, i'm just happy that I can actually survive and pay my bills now, even if forced to get a minimun wage job. I was originally paying $2.1k a month for a 3 bedroom house, i'm now paying $800 a month for a 2 bedroom apartment that's barely smaller than the house I was formely in, and it's a super clean area that's not filled with junkies and shit heads, I offered to pay my entire 1 year lease in 1 payment but my landlord said that wasn't necessary, just showed him my banking records and my credit score and he said that's all he needed to know to rent to me.

The U-Haul and car towing attachment cost me about 3k to get everything moved over to my new place but that's a small price to pay for the peace of mind I now have and my general mental happiness, I still have a nice chunk of savings and am now applying for work (Already have two interviews lined up) and getting my life started over.

Any other Californians here planning their escape? my only plea is that once you're able to leave and if your new home is in a red district don't vote Democrat and turn your new area into the shithole you just escaped.

Is this your other screen name Joe Rogan?!

14 days ago
6/27/14
SgtJustinTeplitz -
DSoV -

Is this your other screen name Joe Rogan?!

I wish I had Joe Rogan money hahaha

14 days ago
10/21/09
The Leg Collector -

Where did you move to?

Sounds pretty far away with that 3k uhaul bill

14 days ago
6/27/14
The Leg Collector -

Where did you move to?

I'm not gonna mention which town specifically but i'm now in the land of potatoes, Trump signs and American flags are super common, right where I wanted to be.

14 days ago
10/8/13

Instead of working 10 years saving up 25k couldn't you have just caught a bus out of California 10 years ago?

14 days ago
3/25/11

Good for you man!

It is a bummer that another sane person left the state and the bay Area in particular, but you have to do what is best for you. 

14 days ago
6/27/14
MMA Promoter1 -

Instead of working 10 years saving up 25k couldn't you have just caught a bus out of California 10 years ago?

I'm sure there were other options I could've ventured into, but my dad was super sick the last few years and I was helping him out by staying and help pay for things, he died a little more than a year ago and I finally said fuck it and just wanted to bounce.

Also getting somebody to rent you a place without having a job lined up before hand is hard man, I needed to pad my bank account to show i'm not a shithead.

14 days ago
4/27/02
I moved out in 95because I could not qualify to buy a house even though I was getting reemed with taxes.
Been in Idaho ever since.
I'm self employed and am very busy, own my home, 10 acres and debt free.

Now I see the liberal flight from CA, OR & WA and they're all heading here!
14 days ago
1/12/10

Congraulations brotha! 

14 days ago
11/25/09

Pretty sure I’m outta here after the new year. Came back to CA from Vegas (LA/OC Native), but Covid restrictions have ruined any chance for a new small business to succeed.

My politics have never aligned with this state but I came back initially to start a small business and hustle my ass off.

CA politics have made that nearly impossible.

14 days ago
11/7/12

I'm about to leave the soon to be little California (Southern Nevada) in 2 months. I escaped shit hole California 6 years ago. Best thing that ever happened to my family and I. Congratulations and good luck to you!

Those leftist Californians are a fucking plague. They move to other states expecting better, but never realize they're the actual problem. They take their shit views with them while continuing to blame everyone else for all that's wrong. 

14 days ago
6/27/14
IDXtreme - I moved out in 95because I could not qualify to buy a house even though I was getting reemed with taxes.
Been in Idaho ever since.
I'm self employed and am very busy, own my home, 10 acres and debt free.

Now I see the liberal flight from CA, OR & WA and they're all heading here!

You've done what I hope to accomplish eventually, good job on building your empire broham

I see OR and WA plates often and only a couple CA plates so far, hopefully the majority are just conservatives fed up with the bullshit they have to deal with just to live.

I just want my own little spot in the world and to be left the fuck alone.

14 days ago
7/15/04

As long as the people fleeing California don't vote to turn their new state blue I'm all for it. Congrats and wish you the best OP.

14 days ago
6/27/14
Devin Ratray's gf, WOOF -

I'm about to leave the soon to be little California (Southern Nevada) in 2 months. I escaped shit hole California 6 years ago. Best thing that ever happened to my family and I. Congratulations and good luck to you!

Those leftist Californians are a fucking plague. They move to other states expecting better, but never realize they're the actual problem. They take their shit views with them while continuing to blame everyone else for all that's wrong. 

There's a common theme i've noticed when talking to family members or old friends who were able to leave a long time ago, they're all much happier and man...once you're actually out of the state, it's glaringly obvious how much of a scam and failed state California is, the weather is not worth the price of admission.

14 days ago
6/27/02

Congrats and enjoy your electricity!

14 days ago
7/4/08

Congrats!!!

up the Freedom Irons!!!

14 days ago
12/6/07
If you are in the treasure valley and need a job send a pm. We have 50 openings for shift work with all of the as much OT as you want.

BTW you made a good move so good luck and try not to be a californian while your here ;)
14 days ago
1/1/01
AVClub -

Congrats!!!

up the Freedom Irons!!!

Run from the hills

6/13/04
Imagine thinking politics make that much of a difference in your life that you are willing to take a minimum wage job in another state with cold weather just to get away from it.
14 days ago
6/27/14
AVClub -

Congrats!!!

up the Freedom Irons!!!

Oh hell yea!

6/13/03

Long term the wife and I plan to bail. Been here my whole life and the justifications to say are have diminished over the years.

Congrats to you OP. 

14 days ago
6/27/14
Archangel - If you are in the treasure valley and need a job send a pm. We have 50 openings for shift work with all of the as much OT as you want.

BTW you made a good move so good luck and try not to be a californian while your here ;)

Very generous of you, i'm still learning the area, i'll probably dm you asking some questions/advice for sure, thanks man!

14 days ago
5/23/07
sanguine cynic - Imagine thinking politics make that much of a difference in your life that you are willing to take a minimum wage job in another state with cold weather just to get away from it.

Lol @ this douche bag street shitter

Good for you OP