OtherGround Forums I’ve never met a pit bull owner that was smart

2/19/20 6:10 PM
1/27/20
Zned -
Seven Late Hammerfists - 
Zned -
KOArtist - 

Pitbull owner, been with my wife 22 years,  Doctorate degree, real estate license, CSCS, Series 7 & 63, and totally down to fight. 

Doctorate is a noun; doctoral is an adjective. You may have a doctorate, or a doctoral degree, but not a doctorate degree.

Classic pit bull owner. All smoke and mirrors

I am not sure what the real estate salesperson's license is supposed to indicate either. All you need is a high school equivelancy and take a short course.

Most people I know who resort to that type of thing are failed athletes

Edited: 2/19/20 6:10 PM
4/1/10
Seven Late Hammerfists - 
Zned -
Seven Late Hammerfists - 
Zned -
KOArtist - 

Pitbull owner, been with my wife 22 years,  Doctorate degree, real estate license, CSCS, Series 7 & 63, and totally down to fight. 

Doctorate is a noun; doctoral is an adjective. You may have a doctorate, or a doctoral degree, but not a doctorate degree.

I am not sure what the real estate salesperson's license is supposed to indicate either. All you need is a high school equivelancy and take a short course.

Cat people are worse.

2/19/20 6:13 PM
1/9/02
Zned -
KOArtist - 

The series 7 and 63 aren't measures of intelligence. There are some really dumb people with a series 7, and the 63 could be passed by a 7th grade kid with ADD.

there are some really dumb ppl with doctorate degrees and real estate licenses too

2/19/20 6:14 PM
1/27/20
Zned -
Seven Late Hammerfists - 
Zned -
Seven Late Hammerfists - 
Zned -
KOArtist - 

Cat people are worse.

Cats totally blow

2/19/20 6:16 PM
4/1/10
gregbrady - 
Zned -
KOArtist - 

The series 7 and 63 aren't measures of intelligence. There are some really dumb people with a series 7, and the 63 could be passed by a 7th grade kid with ADD.

there are some really dumb ppl with doctorate degrees and real estate licenses too

Doctoral degree.

2/19/20 6:20 PM
1/9/02
Zned -
gregbrady - 
Zned -
KOArtist - 

Doctoral degree.

see

ive got one

2/19/20 6:27 PM
1/27/20

I feel like this thread can be locked or whatever . It’s pretty apparent that my opinion is shared with the vast majority of people in the world. 

I came, I saw , and I conquered yet again. Everyone can give my arse a good hard suck.

2/19/20 6:32 PM
1/1/01
Seven Late Hammerfists -

I feel like this thread can be locked or whatever . It’s pretty apparent that my opinion is shared with the vast majority of people in the world. 

I came, I saw , and I conquered yet again. Everyone can give my arse a good hard suck.

You want a bunch of guys to suck your ass?? 

2/19/20 6:35 PM
10/30/19
Seven Late Hammerfists - 

You've got one last chance to redeem yourself or be shamed forever.
2/19/20 7:34 PM
1/27/20
pfsjkd -
Seven Late Hammerfists -

Actually yes. I’d like for you to suck my ass, pfsjkd

2/19/20 7:41 PM
1/1/01
Seven Late Hammerfists -
pfsjkd -
Seven Late Hammerfists -

Actually yes. I’d like for you to suck my ass, pfsjkd

I guess the rumors about you were true. 

2/19/20 9:57 PM
2/25/12
Seven Late Hammerfists -
Zned -
Seven Late Hammerfists - 
Zned -
Seven Late Hammerfists - 
Zned -
KOArtist - 

Cat people are worse.

Cats totally blow

Well they can’t kill you and you don’t have to ask your neighbors to watch them when you go away for the weekend.. sooo cats win 

2/19/20 9:57 PM
1/1/01

The sexual tension in this thread can be cut with a knife. 

2/19/20 10:00 PM
3/4/12

I know many "smart" people that own pitt bull breeds, I dont live in the hood, or the ghetto, so maybe its just your surroundings? lol

2/19/20 10:15 PM
2/25/12
TheRealFOF -

I know many "smart" people that own pitt bull breeds, I dont live in the hood, or the ghetto, so maybe its just your surroundings? lol

Source 

2/19/20 10:23 PM
3/14/04
TheRealFOF - 

or maybe you're just so dumb that to you, idiots who own pitbulls seem smart.

Lots of people seem smart until you start talking to them about things that require common sense to understand, like pit bulls.
2/19/20 10:30 PM
2/25/12
angryinch -
TheRealFOF - 

Lots of people seem smart until you start talking to them about things that require common sense to understand, like pit bulls.

Or taking dogs into airplanes and grocery stores. 

2/19/20 10:31 PM
10/30/19
angryinch -
TheRealFOF - 

AInch up by 2 touchdowns at the 2 minute warning but has the ball and is looking endzone.

2/19/20 10:45 PM
2/25/12
Homelander -
angryinch -
TheRealFOF - 

AInch up by 2 touchdowns at the 2 minute warning but has the ball and is looking endzone.

This guy thinks pit bulls should be okay on airplanes and grocery stores and that people should mind their own business where they take their kid killers. 

2/19/20 10:55 PM
3/14/04
stonedape - 
Homelander -
angryinch -
TheRealFOF - 

This guy thinks pit bulls should be okay on airplanes and grocery stores and that people should mind their own business where they take their kid killers. 

I've never said that.
2/19/20 10:58 PM
10/30/19
angryinch -
stonedape - 
Homelander -
angryinch -
TheRealFOF - 

I've never said that.

I think stonedape was referring to therealfof not you AInch, but I could be wrong.  There a lot of confusion going on in threads right now LOL

2/19/20 11:04 PM
2/25/12
Homelander -
angryinch -
stonedape - 
Homelander -
angryinch -
TheRealFOF - 

I've never said that.

I think stonedape was referring to therealfof not you AInch, but I could be wrong.  There a lot of confusion going on in threads right now LOL

No, angryinch knows what I’m referring to and knows he’s a hypocrite for suggesting otherwise. 

2/19/20 11:05 PM
5/17/01
Zned -
KOArtist - 

It’s called a Juris Doctorate.  What the fuck ever.

2/19/20 11:07 PM
5/17/01
gregbrady -
Zned -
KOArtist - 

Tons more stupid worthless fuckers without either, too. 

2/19/20 11:14 PM
10/30/19
KOArtist - 
Zned -
KOArtist - 

It’s called a Juris Doctorate.  What the fuck ever.

Doctor of Jurisprudence