OtherGround Forums I’ve never met a pit bull owner that was smart

2/21/20 8:32 AM
11/20/08
angryinch -
steak and chicken - 

Angryinch, my god are you stupid, I blasted you years ago and you ran away, wanna start in 2020? Your a dog trainer now? Interesting, have to go back and quote your posts on this very thread, your facts are so fucked it’s not funny, you claim to know about pits but yet your history lesson is off by a mile, I really doubt you are a trainer but more of a scammer, and well you also know nothing about law enforcement, you are the biggest fucktard on this forum, angry...yep...inch?...likely

What a waste of a post. All you did was attempt to insult me while not addressing a single fact I posted. Is that really all you've got?

You couldn't blast one of my turds. I've been a dog trainer for several years now. Went to school for dog behavior and training, have several industry certifications, worked as a private trainer, taught group classes of all kinds including group classes for reactive/aggressive dogs (yeah, let me see you in a small room with 6 dogs that want to kill any dog they see and we'll see how knowledgeable and experience you really are) and contracted out to several shelters and humane societies as a behaviorist and trainer.

What have you done? Go suck a pit's asshole.

I’d love to see these fake certifications you have, you can talk all you want online but you are a fraud, reread your posts about aggression, as an esteemed pro trainer I am sure you do realize the difference between human aggression and dog aggression? Clearly not, you are a pit expert right? You do know they were bred to NOT be human aggressive by dog fighters? You know they showed the signs and they were culled right? 

you are the biggest bitch on here, always spouting off on shit you don’t know, hate pits, hate cops etc, work a day with either (not your fake online dog trainer BS) 

fucking goof, just retire already, your a dumbass

2/21/20 9:08 AM
1/27/20
trobinson21 -
KOArtist -
Seven Late Hammerfists -
KOArtist -
Seven Late Hammerfists -
KOArtist -
gregbrady -
Zned -
KOArtist - 

Pitbull owner, been with my wife 22 years,  Doctorate degree, real estate license, CSCS, Series 7 & 63, and totally down to fight. 

The series 7 and 63 aren't measures of intelligence. There are some really dumb people with a series 7, and the 63 could be passed by a 7th grade kid with ADD.

there are some really dumb ppl with doctorate degrees and real estate licenses too

Tons more stupid worthless fuckers without either, too. 

Typical pit bull owner his favorite word is the f word

We fighting or not, faggot? 

Absolutely . Pm me your details

I’m in Phoenix, AZ.  Spend plenty of time in SoCal and a little in Denver and Detroit.  Where u at, sally?

He is coming to Florida to fight me first, then he will hop on a plane to take care of you, after that he will be jumping through some more flaming hoops held up by the rest of the internet like the chubby monkey on a tricycle he is. Lol

You know what the weirdest thing about this whole thread is?

You haven’t denied the pedophile accusation

2/21/20 9:16 AM
3/14/04
steak and chicken - 
angryinch -
steak and chicken - 

Angryinch, my god are you stupid, I blasted you years ago and you ran away, wanna start in 2020? Your a dog trainer now? Interesting, have to go back and quote your posts on this very thread, your facts are so fucked it’s not funny, you claim to know about pits but yet your history lesson is off by a mile, I really doubt you are a trainer but more of a scammer, and well you also know nothing about law enforcement, you are the biggest fucktard on this forum, angry...yep...inch?...likely

What a waste of a post. All you did was attempt to insult me while not addressing a single fact I posted. Is that really all you've got?

You couldn't blast one of my turds. I've been a dog trainer for several years now. Went to school for dog behavior and training, have several industry certifications, worked as a private trainer, taught group classes of all kinds including group classes for reactive/aggressive dogs (yeah, let me see you in a small room with 6 dogs that want to kill any dog they see and we'll see how knowledgeable and experience you really are) and contracted out to several shelters and humane societies as a behaviorist and trainer.

What have you done? Go suck a pit's asshole.

I’d love to see these fake certifications you have, you can talk all you want online but you are a fraud, reread your posts about aggression, as an esteemed pro trainer I am sure you do realize the difference between human aggression and dog aggression? Clearly not, you are a pit expert right? You do know they were bred to NOT be human aggressive by dog fighters? You know they showed the signs and they were culled right? 

you are the biggest bitch on here, always spouting off on shit you don’t know, hate pits, hate cops etc, work a day with either (not your fake online dog trainer BS) 

fucking goof, just retire already, your a dumbass

So much wrong in that post I don't even know where to begin.
2/21/20 9:36 AM
1/1/01

So when's the orgy boys?

2/21/20 9:59 AM
3/14/04

Myth #3: Human-aggressive pit bulls were "culled"

Historically, it is believed that dogfighters removed human-aggressive pit bulls from the gene pool. "Man biters," as dogmen referred them, were "culled" to prevent dog handlers from suffering vicious bites. However, dogmen themselves and pedigrees show a different story. As far back as 1909, George Armitage shares a story in, "Thirty Years with Fighting Dogs." He describes Caire's Rowdy as not a mere man-biter, but as a "man-eater," the most dangerous biter of all.7

In more modern years, a substantial number of champion (CH), grand champion (GR CH) and register of merit (ROM) fighting dogs carry the title of a man-biter or a man-eater. These pit bulls were championship-breeding stock, whose famed owners never for a moment considered culling the dogs. Some of the most well known dogs include: Adams' GR CH ZeboIndian Bolio ROMGarner's CH Chinaman ROMGambler's GR CH Virgil and West's CH Spade (man-eater).8

In 1974, after a series of high profile news articles written by Wayne King and published by the New York Times, the image of the ferocious fighting pit bull moved from the shadowy world of dogmen into the mainstream. This period, between 1975 and 1979, is known as the "leakage period" when the breeding of pit bulls drastically increased through gang members and drug dealers, who wanted the "toughest dog" on the block, as well as by pet pit bull breeders.9

While some dogmen of the past may have culled human-aggressive dogs to keep their stock free of man-biters, once the leakage period began, there is no evidence that similar selective pressures were maintained.10 As early as 1980, pit bull attacks garnered headlines, "Another Pit Bull Attack Reported; Boy, 8 Slashed (1980)," as well as reports of pit bull owners trying to bolster the breed's "deteriorating" public image, "Pit Bull Attacks As Owners Fight Image (1980)."

Related articles:

Edited: 2/21/20 10:11 AM
3/14/04
<p>steak and chicken, so what's your level of professional experience with dog behavior?  How many abused, aggressive, fearful, etc...  dogs have you personally rehabilitated?  What formal education do you have in canine behavior?  What certifications in the field of dog behavior do you have?  How many shelters have contracted you as an expert in dog behavior?  How many reactive/aggressive dog group classes have you taught in which you are in a small area with between 4 and 6 dogs that want to kill every other dog they see?  

</p><p>By all means, enlighten us with your expertise, which is obviously far more extensive than mine.  </p>
2/21/20 11:37 AM
1/27/20

What time does Dairy Queen close in jacksonville

2/21/20 11:47 AM
11/20/08
angryinch -

Historically, it is believed that dogfighters removed human-aggressive pit bulls from the gene pool. "Man biters," as dogmen referred them, were "culled" to prevent dog handlers from suffering vicious bites. However, dogmen themselves and pedigrees show a different story. As far back as 1909, George Armitage shares a story in, "Thirty Years with Fighting Dogs." He describes Caire's Rowdy as not a mere man-biter, but as a "man-eater," the most dangerous biter of all.7

In more modern years, a substantial number of champion (CH), grand champion (GR CH) and register of merit (ROM) fighting dogs carry the title of a man-biter or a man-eater. These pit bulls were championship-breeding stock, whose famed owners never for a moment considered culling the dogs. Some of the most well known dogs include: Adams' GR CH ZeboIndian Bolio ROMGarner's CH Chinaman ROMGambler's GR CH Virgil and West's CH Spade (man-eater).8

In 1974, after a series of high profile news articles written by Wayne King and published by the New York Times, the image of the ferocious fighting pit bull moved from the shadowy world of dogmen into the mainstream. This period, between 1975 and 1979, is known as the "leakage period" when the breeding of pit bulls drastically increased through gang members and drug dealers, who wanted the "toughest dog" on the block, as well as by pet pit bull breeders.9

While some dogmen of the past may have culled human-aggressive dogs to keep their stock free of man-biters, once the leakage period began, there is no evidence that similar selective pressures were maintained.10 As early as 1980, pit bull attacks garnered headlines, "Another Pit Bull Attack Reported; Boy, 8 Slashed (1980)," as well as reports of pit bull owners trying to bolster the breed's "deteriorating" public image, "Pit Bull Attacks As Owners Fight Image (1980)."

Related articles:

Lmao how many google searches did you do that finally came to a conclusion you wanted for your agenda? Do I really need to do that same that goes against you? Consider the source fuck then come at me, now go show me stats from pit bull "type" dogs (funny how they them) show me the stats from the american temperament society. I will wait

I work law enforcement and also worked in various bully breed rescues as well as the SPCA, started in 1999 until now, I spoke against bill 132 when introduced in 2004 and came into effect 2005, but of course I cant hold a candle to your extensive phoney BS

Your issue is you are so stubborn you made up your mind without real facts, nothing anyone can say will change your mind, you have never had solid facts just bullshit, but you are obviously stuck in your ways

2/21/20 11:56 AM
1/27/20
steak and chicken -
angryinch -

Related articles:

Lmao how many google searches did you do that finally came to a conclusion you wanted for your agenda? Do I really need to do that same that goes against you? Consider the source fuck then come at me, now go show me stats from pit bull "type" dogs (funny how they them) show me the stats from the american temperament society. I will wait

I work law enforcement and also worked in various bully breed rescues as well as the SPCA, started in 1999 until now, I spoke against bill 132 when introduced in 2004 and came into effect 2005, but of course I cant hold a candle to your extensive phoney BS

Your issue is you are so stubborn you made up your mind without real facts, nothing anyone can say will change your mind, you have never had solid facts just bullshit, but you are obviously stuck in your ways

“I work In law enforcement” = I am not a police officer and own 1 uniform that I wash every two weeks

2/21/20 11:58 AM
1/27/20

“I spoke out against bill 132” = I am a real whiner and am not afraid of a camera

2/21/20 12:01 PM
1/27/20

“I work in bully breed rescues” = my wife dyes her hair blue 

2/21/20 12:02 PM
1/27/20

So I’m sum steak and chicken, you just bragged to us that you have one work uniform, you live to whine and ham it up on camera, and your wife has short blue hair. What a badass

2/21/20 12:22 PM
11/20/08
Seven Late Hammerfists -

So I’m sum steak and chicken, you just bragged to us that you have one work uniform, you live to whine and ham it up on camera, and your wife has short blue hair. What a badass

Lol special kind of stupid I see, what was your other screen name prior? You obviously are not a 20'er and you got the troll part down like a vet

All good just please dont PM me and try to beat me up fag

2/21/20 12:27 PM
5/23/07

Hahaha I love you 7LH

2/21/20 12:35 PM
1/27/20
steak and chicken -
Seven Late Hammerfists -

Lol special kind of stupid I see, what was your other screen name prior? You obviously are not a 20'er and you got the troll part down like a vet

All good just please dont PM me and try to beat me up fag

I’m very open about who I am - my previous name was 6 late Hammerfists from 2011. I was banned in error (a mod actually admitted this - I was meant to be frozen) for posting a picture of myself to prove that I am who I say I am .

Im not going to pm you anything . I don’t need to fight a guy who’s wife has blue hair because he’s already lost.

2/21/20 12:53 PM
5/23/07

Hahaha I love you 7LH

2/21/20 1:02 PM
1/27/20
trobinson21 -
Seven Late Hammerfists -

You bragged about weighing 295 pounds, you’re the textbook fat fuck who calls himself a “big man”. You’re just sloppy and insecure from your screen name to you lying about threatening pit bull owners to you lying about being on vacation to you lying about “competing” in combat sports to you lying about fighting people on the internet to you lying about leaving the thread 7 pages ago

Then you got embarrassed about how dumb you must look and tried to get me banned, then trying to get the thread locked now you are trying to make jokes like you aren’t the insecure big pun who got so angry you started asking people to fight.

You’re just lying to yourself, you’ll do absolutely nothing but run your insecure dick sucker.

Bla Bla bla. Quiet down you WOMAN

2/21/20 1:26 PM
1/1/01
Seven Late Hammerfists -

Says the guy who begs other guys to go down on him. 

2/21/20 1:33 PM
1/27/20
pfsjkd -
Seven Late Hammerfists -

Says the guy who begs other guys to go down on him. 

Sweet joke !

2/21/20 3:32 PM
5/17/01
trobinson21 -
KOArtist -
Seven Late Hammerfists -
KOArtist -
Seven Late Hammerfists -
KOArtist -
gregbrady -
Zned -
KOArtist - 

Pitbull owner, been with my wife 22 years,  Doctorate degree, real estate license, CSCS, Series 7 & 63, and totally down to fight. 

The series 7 and 63 aren't measures of intelligence. There are some really dumb people with a series 7, and the 63 could be passed by a 7th grade kid with ADD.

there are some really dumb ppl with doctorate degrees and real estate licenses too

Tons more stupid worthless fuckers without either, too. 

Typical pit bull owner his favorite word is the f word

We fighting or not, faggot? 

Absolutely . Pm me your details

I’m in Phoenix, AZ.  Spend plenty of time in SoCal and a little in Denver and Detroit.  Where u at, sally?

He is coming to Florida to fight me first, then he will hop on a plane to take care of you, after that he will be jumping through some more flaming hoops held up by the rest of the internet like the chubby monkey on a tricycle he is. Lol

Hahaha.  I can tell you’re absolutely shitting your pants just like myself. 

2/21/20 5:56 PM
2/19/06

2/21/20 6:47 PM
8/25/15

7LH is a national treasure

2/21/20 10:20 PM
1/27/20

I mean come on

2/22/20 12:28 AM
3/14/04
trobinson21 - 
angryinch - <p>steak and chicken, so what's your level of professional experience with dog behavior?  How many abused, aggressive, fearful, etc...  dogs have you personally rehabilitated?  What formal education do you have in canine behavior?  What certifications in the field of dog behavior do you have?  How many shelters have contracted you as an expert in dog behavior?  How many reactive/aggressive dog group classes have you taught in which you are in a small area with between 4 and 6 dogs that want to kill every other dog they see?  

</p><p>By all means, enlighten us with your expertise, which is obviously far more extensive than mine.  </p>

Cesar Milan has a history of rehabbing all types of dogs, his worst bite...Holly a yellow lab. 

You can copy and paste from the same shitty website all you like, the fact remains that pit bulls don’t account for the most dog bites, they have been tested and proven not to be the most aggressive, they are strong and have been bred to hold on when they bite which leads to worse injuries in the rare case that they do bite.

Facts and statistics trump your opinion and the copy and pasted Google search results from a pit bull hating website.

Then again you are the same unintelligent mouth breather who literally said “1 in 8, 1 in 80, it’s all the same” Lol

Cesar Milan has a history of being a fucktard and not knowing what he's doing. If you're talking about the one where he challenges a dog with food guarding issues, yeah, real fucking genius right there. That is the LAST thing you want to do in that situation.

Cesar himself has said he's not a trainer. He has no formal training.

Everything you said is either false or a complete mischaracterization of the truth with the exception of explaining how pitbulls attack, and even that is not entirely accurate.
2/22/20 12:32 AM
3/14/04
steak and chicken - 
angryinch -

Related articles:

I already addressed that ridiculous temperament test. I posted facts.

You're a fucking mall security guard and a bleeding heart moron that as a result of your ignorant ass attitude towards pit bulls is responsible for pits mauling and killing people and other dogs. The vast majority of pit bull advocates have ZERO understanding of dog behavior and believe that dogs are all blank slates and there are no genetic differences between different breeds and no behavioral differences due to those genetic differences, that you tards don't believe exist.

I have posted nothing but real facts. You don't like those facts so instead of addressing the facts you attack me instead.