3/13/17
https://youtu.be/HT5FTrIZN-E
https://youtu.be/HT5FTrIZN-E
7 days ago
3/13/17

7 days ago
1/1/01

Good for him

Did the GOP really tack wall funding to a 9/11 first responders bill? 

7 days ago
11/9/10

Stewart when it comes to 9/11 survivors and first responders he's a pretty great champion. Congress has failed them for over a decade now it's been clear their medical problems are directly related to their efforts to save lives and yet nothing is done.

7 days ago
4/1/10
VinegarStrokes - 

Stewart when it comes to 9/11 survivors and first responders he's a pretty great champion. Congress has failed them for over a decade now it's been clear their medical problems are directly related to their efforts to save lives and yet nothing is done.

He is a great champion as well fro Achilles International and the Achilles Freedom Team for wounded vets.

He and Gary Sinise are fucking saints.

7 days ago
6/13/03

Deciding to hold Barr in contempt was more important.

7 days ago
5/8/13
Zned -
VinegarStrokes - 

He is a great champion as well fro Achilles International and the Achilles Freedom Team for wounded vets.

I wasn’t aware. Thanks for sharing that. I really enjoy hearing about famous people doing great selfless shit. 

7 days ago
12/20/05

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME

Edited: 7 days ago
1/14/07
Sogsteel - 

Deciding to hold Barr in contempt was more important.

No democrats missed the meeting this video is from.

Just saying.
7 days ago
12/17/06

Who the fuck didn't show up to this? Is there a list of the absent?

7 days ago
1/14/07
Altofsky - 

Armstrong, Kelly (R-NDAL)

Gohmert, Louie (R-TX01)

Jordan, Jim (R-OH4)

Reschenthaler, Guy (R-PA14)
7 days ago
12/17/06

Thanks Rdot.

Shocked that Jordan didn't show up.

The rest I've never heard of. Fuck em all.

7 days ago
12/17/06
RdotC - 
Altofsky - 

Gohmert, Louie (R-TX01)

Jordan, Jim (R-OH4)

BTW, where the fuck did you find that? I tried looking on google but couldn't find a damn thing. I suck at the internets.

7 days ago
1/14/07
And for context, its a committee of 16 members... so it was a 25% absentee rate.
7 days ago
1/14/07
Altofsky - 
RdotC - 
Altofsky - 

Gohmert, Louie (R-TX01)

Jordan, Jim (R-OH4)

BTW, where the fuck did you find that? I tried looking on google but couldn't find a damn thing. I suck at the internets.

A reddit thread about this video had the full roll call.
7 days ago
7/24/16
VinegarStrokes -

Closer to two decades. 9/11 survivors and the families of the immediately deceased and those that died young because of respiratory issues have been horribly neglected for far too long. We try to take care of our troops and I'm glad I live in a country that values our soldiers the way we do (problems with the VA not withstanding), but these survivors and the families of the victims deserve the same. Kudos to Jon Stewart for telling Congress how massive piles of shit they've been regarding this.

7 days ago
6/13/03
RdotC - And for context, its a committee of 16 members... so it was a 25% absentee rate.

Its 14 members

7 days ago
1/14/07
Sogsteel - 
RdotC - And for context, its a committee of 16 members... so it was a 25% absentee rate.

Its 14 members

Plus 2 ex oficio.

I was counting Nadler and Collins.
7 days ago
9/21/14

That was awesome. I hope something comes of it.

7 days ago
6/7/05
Good speech. Shitty politicians and process.
7 days ago
11/9/10
Zned -
VinegarStrokes - 

Yes he's very much a strong advocate for vets as well.

7 days ago
12/17/06
RdotC - 
Altofsky - 
RdotC - 
Altofsky - 

Gohmert, Louie (R-TX01)

Jordan, Jim (R-OH4)

A reddit thread about this video had the full roll call.

Yeah, navigating reddit is beyond the scope of my abilities lol. Thanks for the info.

7 days ago
12/17/06

I never liked Stewart as a comedian or host. But he's on the right side here. We as Americans owe those guys dearly. The idea that it's a NY problem is absurd. It wasn't just an attack on NY. It was an attack on all of us. Those guys deserve the best possible care we can offer as a society.

7 days ago
1/1/01

That was amazing.  Fuck the members that couldn't be bothered to show up.  It makes me as furious as it does Mr. Stewart.  

The fact that this is still an issue though Republican and Democrat presidents and senates and congresses since 9/11 makes me think they're all fucking scumbags.  No one has gotten it done on either side of the aisle with every opportunity.  Unfucking believable.  

7 days ago
5/10/08
RdotC - 
Altofsky - 

Gohmert, Louie (R-TX01)

Jordan, Jim (R-OH4)

Fuck them.  Stain our our country.