OtherGround Forums JFK announced at Dallas Rally to as Trump's VP

Edited: 3 days ago
7/8/17

**JFK JR announced at Dallas Rally to be Trump's VP**

jk this is just what Qanon believed would happen on OCT 17th for the last 6 months. 

3 days ago
7/4/09

Pence is an absolute savage, not sure how that would be a good idea.

Pence > all of Trumps children and Kennedy's 

3 days ago
4/17/13

Cool what's your other screennames OP?

3 days ago
1/12/07

I will post the same thing each time someone posts this thread..

https://qalerts.app/?n=2611

3 days ago
7/12/15

is that really what those morons were saying???? JFK?! 

3 days ago
1/12/07

3 days ago
7/8/17
Sogflop -

Cool what's your other screennames OP?

Dont have one dummy

3 days ago
7/12/15
SpunQ -

Why are there Q followers who think he is? 

3 days ago
1/12/07
StankieEdgar -

is that really what those morons were saying???? JFK?! 

Every msm headline is wrong about Q. All of them.

3 days ago
1/12/07
StankieEdgar -
SpunQ -

Its bot, plants, shills. Designed to hurt what the message. Ive always said to trust me =)

3 days ago
1/25/04

My goodness this is an outrage! They made a wrong prediction! Quick, hold congressional hearings! Ban them from everything! Make the president denounce them! They are dangerous and a real threat to democracy! 

Wrong predictions have got to stop! 

3 days ago
2/4/06

This Q shit is so weird. SpunQ, what was your previous screen name? I was looking through my old  DMs  and had one from you.

I still find the Q stuff entertaining if it counts.

3 days ago
7/8/17
Jack Carter -

My goodness this is an outrage! They made a wrong prediction! Quick, hold congressional hearings! Ban them from everything! Make the president denounce them! They are dangerous and a real threat to democracy! 

Wrong predictions have got to stop! 

if you think the fact the predicition was wrong was the problem, then youre not smart enough to be using the internet

3 days ago
1/12/07
Ebony -

This Q shit is so weird. SpunQ, what was your previous screen name? I was looking through my old  DMs  and had one from you.

M....L

3 days ago
7/8/17
SpunQ -
StankieEdgar -
SpunQ -

Its bot, plants, shills. Designed to hurt what the message. Ive always said to trust me =)

QAnon Followers Think JFK Jr. Is Coming Back on the 4th of July

Cmon buddy, the JFK jr shit has been out there since Q started getting notoriety online. You cant say everyone is a bot plant and shill that you dont agree with. 

1/12/07
coryscandy -
SpunQ -
StankieEdgar -
SpunQ -

Cmon buddy, the JFK jr shit has been out there since Q started getting notoriety online. You cant say everyone is a bot plant and shill that you dont agree with. 

Of course I can because the content refutes the fake news. Please be aware I've been here day one with Q, I know it inside and out and some could consider me an expert in this area and its been shot down, countless times.

3 days ago
1/12/07

3 days ago
7/8/17
SpunQ -
coryscandy -
SpunQ -
StankieEdgar -
SpunQ -

Of course I can because the content refutes the fake news. Please be aware I've been here day one with Q, I know it inside and out and some could consider me an expert in this area and its been shot down, countless times.

I literally have facebook friends who used to post about JFK Jr coming back frequently, sure maybe they got influenced by bad actors in the Q anon community and got tricked into believing that. But they themselves are not bots or plants lol. 

1/12/07

you think this is accidental?

3 days ago
1/12/07
coryscandy -
SpunQ -
coryscandy -
SpunQ -
StankieEdgar -
SpunQ -

I literally have facebook friends who used to post about JFK Jr coming back frequently, sure maybe they got influenced by bad actors in the Q anon community and got tricked into believing that. But they themselves are not bots or plants lol. 

They got duped then sadly, its a subset of groups who hijacked it. there's been various instances of this, one example was Ryan Austin Steinbart. Sadly the main purpose of Q is to check yourself and the fact they didnt is sort of contradicts the purpose.

You can counter all arguments in a minute by searching the aggregate.

3 days ago
1/12/07

https://qalerts.net/?n=4885

Q Just posted about this specifically and it's just points out what we already know.

[Past 5 Hours]

Do you see how it works? *WHY* ARE THEY SO HEAVILY INVESTED IN ATTACKING _ FORCING POTUS TO DENOUNCE? [attempt 2x]
When do you expend ammunition?
Q

See, it's pretty obvious.

3 days ago
2/4/06
SpunQ -
Ebony -

M....L

Fucking knew it! Wait... Now I don't believe you.

3 days ago
2/4/06
SpunQ -

https://qalerts.net/?n=4885

Q Just posted about this specifically and it's just points out what we already know.

[Past 5 Hours]

Do you see how it works? *WHY* ARE THEY SO HEAVILY INVESTED IN ATTACKING _ FORCING POTUS TO DENOUNCE? [attempt 2x]
When do you expend ammunition?
Q

See, it's pretty obvious.

Probably because literally anything that supports Trump is a terror organization? My Aunt put a Trump 2020 sweater on her Corgi and now Sparkles is on an SPLC watch list.

2/4/06

And have you been involved with the Q stuff since day 1 or longer? If longer you should remember WHAnon, FBIAnon, CIAAnon, DEAAnon and all the other insider anons. It used to be a common 4chan troll where someone would play the anon and everyone else would ask them questions to make visiting normies think something YUGE was going on. I'd love to be wrong and see some pedophiles go to jail, but... Yeeeeah. Maybe 4 chan has gotten to me and I can't stop thinking everything is fake and gay.

Still love your posts.

3 days ago
1/12/07
Ebony -

And have you been involved with the Q stuff since day 1 or longer? If longer you should remember WHAnon, FBIAnon, CIAAnon, DEAAnon and all the other insider anons. It used to be a common 4chan troll where someone would play the anon and everyone else would ask them questions to make visiting normies think something YUGE was going on. I'd love to be wrong and see some pedophiles go to jail, but... Yeeeeah. Maybe 4 chan has gotten to me and I can't stop thinking everything is fake and gay.

Still love your posts.

Fbianon was fascinating , mentioned Flynn prior to anything known at the time.