OtherGround Forums Jack in Box has AWESOME $5.99 special!!!

2/16/20 5:20 PM
9/13/19
Just a friendly service announcement - Jack in the Box now has a $5.99 deal where you get a QUADRUPLE BURGER (yes that's right, FOUR patties), with cheese, and CURLEY fries (not their lame normal fries) and a drink for $5.99. Add two tacos for $1.25, and you have a HELL of a meal for $7 and change. Just fyi, hope some of you others are able to take advantage of it!!!

https://i.imgur.com/xrkjm4y.jpg
2/16/20 5:22 PM
1/19/14
I'm sure the snails will love it!
2/16/20 5:23 PM
1/13/11

It’s almost like they took an extra patty or two from a different burger and added it to yours, I mean you’re paying for the burger right?  

2/16/20 5:24 PM
11/16/17

Too bad I line in NH

2/16/20 5:25 PM
11/16/17

2/16/20 5:39 PM
6/28/10

like 1700 cals right there. foot pic now makes sense

2/16/20 5:42 PM
12/1/12

And you wonder why you’re over 400 pounds and have no life.  Make some lifestyle changes homoslice. First change delete all your accounts here. Second, go play in traffic. 

2/16/20 6:36 PM
11/28/03

yum

2/16/20 6:54 PM
8/26/18

Jesus Christ, you added curly fries and a taco. Did you go diet Coke or keep it classic? That's a fucking heart attack waiting to happen brother. I want you to keep posting, maybe keep it to one patty with cheese and skip the taco. Someone loves you brother, be well and what's up with the review of the fucking meal? Was all that nasty crammed under some buns tasty or what, I'm guessing they switched the meat provider south of the border to keep the prices in that range. 

2/16/20 6:55 PM
3/20/12

horrible food

probably takes a full day off your life each time you eat it

2/16/20 7:09 PM
11/21/19
PwnedCakes - Just a friendly service announcement - Jack in the Box now has a $5.99 deal where you get a QUADRUPLE BURGER (yes that's right, FOUR patties), with cheese, and CURLEY fries (not their lame normal fries) and a drink for $5.99. Add two tacos for $1.25, and you have a HELL of a meal for $7 and change. Just fyi, hope some of you others are able to take advantage of it!!!

^     ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^

2/16/20 7:16 PM
1/3/20

$6 for a pile of garbage! Smh! 

2/16/20 8:11 PM
12/1/12
Revenants -
PwnedCakes - Just a friendly service announcement - Jack in the Box now has a $5.99 deal where you get a QUADRUPLE BURGER (yes that's right, FOUR patties), with cheese, and CURLEY fries (not their lame normal fries) and a drink for $5.99. Add two tacos for $1.25, and you have a HELL of a meal for $7 and change. Just fyi, hope some of you others are able to take advantage of it!!!

^     ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^    ^

Haha haha! Exactly how homoslice looks. VTFU!!

2/16/20 10:52 PM
3/16/15
Fun fact - Jack in the Box used to be in the Chicago area. My sister took me to one when I was about 8 years old. When we got done eating I wnt into the men's room. It was a one seater......and it was clogged, filled to the rim with floating turds.

I flushed it and it started to flood the bathroom.

I got scared and ran out. I told my sister we needed to leave.
2/16/20 11:00 PM
7/4/16

How the fuck is that a fun fact ?

2/16/20 11:04 PM
3/16/15
The_Rapist_/_Therapist - 

How the fuck is that a fun fact ?

Because it was a moment in my life that I will never forget. I freaked out when the toilet started to flood the bathroom. I thought I was going to get into trouble so I told my sister we had to get out of there.
2/16/20 11:20 PM
9/13/19
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Fun fact - Jack in the Box used to be in the Chicago area. My sister took me to one when I was about 8 years old. When we got done eating I wnt into the men's room. It was a one seater......and it was clogged, filled to the rim with floating turds.

LOL, I have a similar story, but mine is even better. There was a grocery store by me when I was a kid. Had to go to bathroom. My mom took me to the back behind the doors. Someone said it was upstairs. I went upstairs, saw it, and went in. One shitter. And it was FULL with turds and toilet paper. I didn't know shit back then, so I flushed it. It immediately started overflowing. I ran out of the bathroom, and down the stairs.

As I was running down the stairs I saw water POURING from the second floor to the first floor. People were running everywhere. Water everywhere. I went back into the regular store, found my mom, told her we need to get out of there quick. We didn't shop much longer lol.
2/16/20 11:32 PM
12/1/12
PwnedCakes -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - Fun fact - Jack in the Box used to be in the Chicago area. My sister took me to one when I was about 8 years old. When we got done eating I wnt into the men's room. It was a one seater......and it was clogged, filled to the rim with floating turds.

LOL, I have a similar story, but mine is even better. There was a grocery store by me when I was a kid. Had to go to bathroom. My mom took me to the back behind the doors. Someone said it was upstairs. I went upstairs, saw it, and went in. One shitter. And it was FULL with turds and toilet paper. I didn't know shit back then, so I flushed it. It immediately started overflowing. I ran out of the bathroom, and down the stairs.

As I was running down the stairs I saw water POURING from the second floor to the first floor. People were running everywhere. Water everywhere. I went back into the regular store, found my mom, told her we need to get out of there quick. We didn't shop much longer lol.

Obviously you haven’t changed since then homoslice, you still don’t know a fucking thing nor have any common sense. Go play in fire dumb ass. 

2/16/20 11:34 PM
9/13/19
JuicedBeast - 
PwnedCakes -

Obviously you haven’t changed since then homoslice, you still don’t know a fucking thing nor have any common sense. Go play in fire dumb ass. 

As always, I appreciate your kind and sage words JB, even though you are wrong about things. No problem, I'm team JB for sure!!!
2/16/20 11:35 PM
1/1/01
PwnedCakes -

Congrats, you just wasted 2 mins of my life.

2/16/20 11:39 PM
9/13/19
NiteProwleR - 
PwnedCakes -

Congrats, you just wasted 2 mins of my life.

LOL, in retrospect that was hilarious!!!