OtherGround Forums Jeffrey Epsteins "victims"

8/10/20 1:31 AM
9/27/15
I'm watching surviving Jeffrey Epstein and they interview numerous girls that were groomed and taken advantage of by Epstein and company.

These girls were young and usually 16-17 when Epstein approached them and would give them $200 for a massage. These girls all claim it just started out as strictly massages and that they were all physically sick after the first massage. Yet, they all kept going back to him over and over. He would fly them around the world on his private jet. I guess Epstein promised some that he would make their careers if they just stayed with him and occasionally massaged him

Many of these "victims" would lure their friends and the friends of her friends over to Epsteins home for extra cash. I get that these girls were young and groomed and usually poor but why weren't some of these girls prosecuted for their actions? They themselves profited off their friends misery

I just feel a bit weird that these girls were so victimized yet they knew what they were doing! They were basically prostituting themselves and loved the nice fast cash that Jeffrey gave them. These girls lawyers claim that these girls keot going back to Epstein because they were scared that if they didn't, he would have them killed.. Umm no, they simply loved the fast cash and loved traveling around the world with him. Plus, he promised to help further their careers but that was obviously a lie but it was the reason many girls keot going back.

At the age of 16, you know that taking money to massage some old guy is flat out wrong but these girls act like they were totally oblivious to this. These girls really cannot be that dumb or naive. Granted, I know Epstein was a predator and groomed them but are they totally innocent here? These girls act like Epstein completely sexually molested them against their will for years on end..umm no that's not what happened

Oh and where the hell were these kids parents?! did no one try to tell them to stop going to Epstein?!
8/10/20 1:36 AM
5/2/09

You keep saying massage. What’s wrong with a massage?

Edited: 8/10/20 1:40 AM
5/4/14

It’s not in the “public interest” to prosecute these girls. They were also manipulated into colluding with that piece of shit. 

8/10/20 1:41 AM
12/29/09

I'd babysit these "virtims"

8/10/20 1:49 AM
12/5/17

The girls underage recruiting other underage girls --

yes, they are victims.

There are a few adult women, though, who have some criminal liability, but it's really nothing in the grand scheme of things, and any co-operation on their part to take down Epstein (pre-death), Maxwell, and the powerful men who took advantage of what he offered will ensure they walk.

8/10/20 2:00 AM
11/10/18

They were 16-17 as you clearly stated. He manipulated children. I’m not sure what you don’t understand. 

8/10/20 2:45 AM
8/5/13

ONS EAR is a PEDO

8/10/20 2:53 AM
3/21/12
Well this is akward
8/10/20 3:00 AM
12/26/05

We have a cutoff age for a reason, because it is likely beyond the point where you can legitimately claim naive ignorance about your own agency in a given situation.

But that cutoff is there for a good reason.  The guy deserved to fry, and the fact he was likely using these teens as a honeypot for an intel agency is grotesque.

8/10/20 3:11 AM
1/1/01

What's the latest on his girlfriend in jail? Has she given recorded testimony yet incase she gets scheduled for a suicide before her court date 

8/10/20 4:39 AM
1/5/11

You’re seriously blaming the victims?

8/10/20 4:40 AM
4/18/01
This is becoming a pattern for OP
8/10/20 4:55 AM
6/5/02
You realise this was the exact logic used to victime blame the muslim rape gang victims?

Except instead of new york apartments, designer clothes and holidays it was rotheram kebab shops, white lightning and cheap weed
8/10/20 7:40 AM
9/22/16
Forgot which account I was logged into when I started this thread.
8/10/20 7:58 AM
2/4/06

Stockholm Syndrome is real.

8/10/20 8:50 AM
3/12/07

It's a very deep rooted form of manipulation that uses material goods and fun experiences to manipulate the victims to form emotional attachments that result in abuse.

The victims are so conflicted as a result of the emotional attachments and the abuse they lose any sense they may normally have about what they are doing because they don't see themselves as victims while they are being abused, nor as abusers when they abuse others.

Thus, when they are the abuser they only see themselves as the way they feel about their abuser, which is a positive view, not a negative one due to the manipulation. It isn't until they can get away from the patterns and system of abuse that they can see what was happening to them and fully appreciate what they did.

What an outsider to the experience might see as a plain as day case of abuse and the participation of the victim who then becomes an abuser, the victim sees as a good relationship with their abuser, oftentimes remaining silent so the abuser doesn't face the consequences. They may feel like victims later, and want the abuse to stop, but not want the abuser to face harsh penalties. It's a common hurdle for prosecutions in this type of crime because the witnesses have been manipulated so deeply and for so long.

8/10/20 9:45 AM
7/11/17

Do you think Epstein would feel dumb now that there are sugar daddy sites all over?

8/10/20 9:49 AM
3/12/07
Domerchi1 -

Do you think Epstein would feel dumb now that there are sugar daddy sites all over?

No.

A personality like that wants the control and the feeling of power from getting away with it. Having consensual sex with adults would have stripped all of that from him. He might use the sites for sex, but he would still be an abuser of other girls and women.

Edited: 8/10/20 9:54 AM
10/3/16
Domerchi1 -

OP probably is Epstein, since his bank account came back to life after he died... who is to say the scumbag is even dead? The autopsy photos being faked is a common conspiracy theory.

8/10/20 9:58 AM
8/7/12
Eskimo -

They were 16-17 as you clearly stated. He manipulated children. I’m not sure what you don’t understand. 

At 16-17 yrs old they are not children. I'm not sticking up for that scumbag but let's not muddle the waters by saying "children". Those girls knew exactly what was up at that age. As a previous poster mentioned, you know at that age, no matter skin color or poverty level. That what they and him were doing was wrong. 

He was a scumbag but also a master manipulator. He knew what those girls wanted and provided an "opportunity" for them to grab it. He still is a scumbag but dont get actual children confused with young adults. 

8/10/20 10:18 AM
8/19/06
baj54 -
Eskimo -

At 16-17 yrs old they are not children. I'm not sticking up for that scumbag but let's not muddle the waters by saying "children". Those girls knew exactly what was up at that age. As a previous poster mentioned, you know at that age, no matter skin color or poverty level. That what they and him were doing was wrong. 

He was a scumbag but also a master manipulator. He knew what those girls wanted and provided an "opportunity" for them to grab it. He still is a scumbag but dont get actual children confused with young adults. 

It can depend on brain development per teenager, some are slower than others as the brain isn't fully developed until you reach your mid twenties. Some of these girls may have had more adult-like brains, but some likely also had more child-like brains.

Either way, anyone blaming them and not Epstein and his crew are disgusting.

8/10/20 10:25 AM
12/31/17
ons ear - I'm watching surviving Jeffrey Epstein and they interview numerous girls that were groomed and taken advantage of by Epstein and company.

These girls were young and usually 16-17 when Epstein approached them and would give them $200 for a massage. These girls all claim it just started out as strictly massages and that they were all physically sick after the first massage. Yet, they all kept going back to him over and over. He would fly them around the world on his private jet. I guess Epstein promised some that he would make their careers if they just stayed with him and occasionally massaged him

Many of these "victims" would lure their friends and the friends of her friends over to Epsteins home for extra cash. I get that these girls were young and groomed and usually poor but why weren't some of these girls prosecuted for their actions? They themselves profited off their friends misery

I just feel a bit weird that these girls were so victimized yet they knew what they were doing! They were basically prostituting themselves and loved the nice fast cash that Jeffrey gave them. These girls lawyers claim that these girls keot going back to Epstein because they were scared that if they didn't, he would have them killed.. Umm no, they simply loved the fast cash and loved traveling around the world with him. Plus, he promised to help further their careers but that was obviously a lie but it was the reason many girls keot going back.

At the age of 16, you know that taking money to massage some old guy is flat out wrong but these girls act like they were totally oblivious to this. These girls really cannot be that dumb or naive. Granted, I know Epstein was a predator and groomed them but are they totally innocent here? These girls act like Epstein completely sexually molested them against their will for years on end..umm no that's not what happened

Oh and where the hell were these kids parents?! did no one try to tell them to stop going to Epstein?!

Yeah I started watching, realized it was a bunch of bullshit and turned it off. Obviously someone at Netflix is on the list. Exploiting teenagers is the tip of the iceberg and if they can minimize it to that then many people will tune out.

8/10/20 10:33 AM
4/3/20
please stay away from children, op.
8/10/20 10:47 AM
7/31/09

Its The lefty pedo way. Don't punish those caught in the cycle. They know not what they do.

Personally, i feel if you've been abused then you know more than anyone else how awful it is. Now you want to do it to someone else? Sorry but you're just as bad, if not worse. 

Is it that difficult to not abuse people? I mean goddamn it, I want to kill people every day over really dumb shit but I dont because I have that moral choice to make.  If you CANT resist your temptation to sexually abuse people then you should just be removed from society. 

8/10/20 10:53 AM
11/10/18
baj54 -
Eskimo -

You’re crazy if you believe people fully understand actions and life long consequences at that age. Honestly, I find your post to be quite scary. Maybe you don’t have kids. I have a 14 and a 15 year old. They’re kids, they aren’t emotionally mature and they lack life experience.