OtherGround Forums Joe Rogan exposes Candace Owens

Edited: 7/11/20 5:43 PM
1/28/20

I realize this old but I just found it and it's laughable. She also said Hitler would have been fine if he just stayed in Germany. 

7/11/20 5:53 PM
4/11/10

7/11/20 6:02 PM
1/28/20

LMAO, she once went on fox news and said ''victimhood has become a mental plague on black America.'' Then she gets called out in a house hearing for saying dumb shit about Hitler and immediately plays the race card. Enjoy.

7/11/20 6:05 PM
4/22/07
Sernie Banders -

LMAO, she once went on fox news and said ''victimhood has become a mental plague on black America.'' Then she gets called out in a house hearing for saying dumb shit about Hitler and immediately plays the race card. Enjoy.

But she got called out for something she didnt say iirc. 

And yes she did go all race cardy

7/11/20 6:07 PM
6/2/14
Sernie Banders -

This is an edited version of the video. She has said herself that the logic can be found in the full clip. Fuck off with this nonsense. Your team sucks and you’re helping prove that point. 

7/11/20 6:10 PM
4/10/20
I don't get it. If she said Hitler would have been OK if he stayed in Germany, and she meant if he didn't do any of the shit that he did AFTER he invaded other countries, that is 100% accurate. He would have gone down as the most successful German statesmen of all times. Hell, maybe the most successful statesman IN THE WORLD of all time. He took a thoroughly bead, depressed, malfunctioning country and turned it to a powerful leader. All in just a few years.

Fuking PC and SJW people just don't like facts.
7/11/20 6:11 PM
4/22/17

Those uppity blacks need to stay in their place if they want the left to support them. 

7/11/20 6:12 PM
11/21/19
KingSchlong - I don't get it. If she said Hitler would have been OK if he stayed in Germany, and she meant if he didn't do any of the shit that he did AFTER he invaded other countries, that is 100% accurate. He would have gone down as the most successful German statesmen of all times. Hell, maybe the most successful statesman IN THE WORLD of all time. He took a thoroughly bead, depressed, malfunctioning country and turned it to a powerful leader. All in just a few years.

Fuking PC and SJW people just don't like facts.

STFU

7/11/20 6:12 PM
1/28/20

You can't make even make this stupidity up if you tried. Hitler did many terrible things within Germany. Don't believe me, educate yourselves.

7/11/20 6:13 PM
12/5/17

He shouldn't even give her coverage. This is a woman who came to fame via TP USA as a paid propagandist injecting shitty talking points into the national conversation. Nothing she says matter at all.

7/11/20 6:14 PM
1/1/01

I'm a conservative and 100% MAGA and she sucks.

Talking heads on both sides suck. Folks need to stop leaning on these parasites to make arguments for them. God gave you a brain, please use it.

Talking heads like Candace Owens, Ben Shapiro on the right and Shaun King, Simone Sanders on the left just want to sell their products/books and don't believe most of the crap they spew.

Edited: 7/11/20 6:15 PM
7/15/00

Let's pick one thing out of thousands she said u don't agree with, cancel her for it, and ignore the other 999. 
Thats pretty much how cancel culture operates.

She said plenty of right things I agree with, so I'll still listen to her opinion, and make my own judgement on each individual thing.

7/11/20 6:16 PM
1/28/20
YourMomsNewFriend -
Sernie Banders -

This is an edited version of the video. She has said herself that the logic can be found in the full clip. Fuck off with this nonsense. Your team sucks and you’re helping prove that point. 

Wrong, it wasn't edited. It was a 30 second piece of her comments. Also, someone who accuses black people of using a victim mindset, pulling the race card as soon as she is called out is beyond hypocritical and laughable. But hey, if you want to expose yourself and choose this hill to do on by all means.

7/11/20 6:18 PM
1/28/20
Vasechkin -

Let's pick one thing out of thousands she said u don't agree with, cancel her for it, and ignore the other 999. 

She said plenty of right things I agree with, so I'll still listen to her opinion, and make my own judgement on each individual thing.

Who said anything about cancelling her. She's a fucking moron who plays a character. She makes people like Tomi Lahren look intelligent.

7/11/20 6:20 PM
9/8/10

Didn't watch, but I'd bet Hitler would have at the very least lasted a lot longer if he didn't leave Germany. The rest of Europe was doing everything they could to not go to war with Germany.

7/11/20 6:21 PM
1/28/20
Pumpkin Spice Lazarus -

He shouldn't even give her coverage. This is a woman who came to fame via TP USA as a paid propagandist injecting shitty talking points into the national conversation. Nothing she says matter at all.

Considering she flipped overnight from a liberal to a conservative it's pretty obvious she plays a character and is a paid shill. Everything about Turing Point USA is fraudulent. There are some intelligent pad shills though and she sure as fuck isn't one of them.

7/11/20 6:29 PM
2/15/06
Sernie Banders - 
Vasechkin -

Who said anything about cancelling her. She's a fucking moron who plays a character. She makes people like Tomi Lahren look intelligent.

She is actually pretty smart and articulate which is why you libs are so upset with her. Take a seat Sernie.

Edited: 7/11/20 6:36 PM
1/28/20
StrikingMMA -
Sernie Banders - 
Vasechkin -

She is actually pretty smart and articulate which is why you libs are so upset with her. Take a seat Sernie.

LMAO. ''Yeah if Hitler just stayed in Germany he would have been fine.'' I don't really know anything about climate change and 90 percent of scientists might believe in it but I just don't.'' She's a fucking moron, paid shill, and playing a character. Upset with her, nope. She's a constant source of comedy and if that's the future of the Republican party it's a great thing for the left.

7/11/20 7:38 PM
7/8/17
StrikingMMA -
Sernie Banders - 
Vasechkin -

Didn't seem to smart in that Rogan clip

7/11/20 7:40 PM
11/24/13

I'd fuck her and make her a democrat.

She's fake as fuck. Playing a GOPer just for $$$

7/11/20 7:45 PM
1/2/15

Ban the alts 

7/11/20 7:49 PM
3/15/06
Nytron -

Is that how it works? What's the name of the guy that made you a democrat?

Edited: 7/11/20 8:04 PM
3/1/10

Just a few years ago, Candace Owens was a liberal trying to crowdfund a project to basically doxx kids who used bad words.

Then she had that post-Charlottesville YouTube video and decided to enrich herself by being right-wing.

7/11/20 7:52 PM
11/24/13
CuddleBug -
Nytron -

Is that how it works? What's the name of the guy that made you a democrat?

Democrat? I'm not one. Neolibs almost as corrupt as GOPers.

7/11/20 7:57 PM
12/31/10
camal -

I'm a conservative and 100% MAGA and she sucks.

Talking heads on both sides suck. Folks need to stop leaning on these parasites to make arguments for them. God gave you a brain, please use it.

Talking heads like Candace Owens, Ben Shapiro on the right and Shaun King, Simone Sanders on the left just want to sell their products/books and don't believe most of the crap they spew.

I dont think you can dump Ben Shapiro and Candance Owens together like that. Their lives and careers are entirely diferent from one another.