https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqeWRsKW5AI

him being a castrato
is a real a possibility
3/14/19 8:43 AM
2/23/05
Agreed. I've been saying for years that Joe has no balls
3/14/19 8:49 AM
9/14/04

It has been my observation that almost everyone who defends MJ and believes he didn’t rape little boys didn’t actually watch the documentary. 

3/14/19 9:08 AM
8/21/11
No mention of castration in his autopsy report. It's a very stupid CT.
3/14/19 9:14 AM
9/10/07
joe rogan: stories of allegations are just stories. i don't believe them, even these stories which are corroborated by many people are inline with all of the weird shit we know about the guy

also joe rogan: i believe this particular story/conspiracy theory told by one person about chemical castration!
3/14/19 9:58 AM
2/5/06
I haven't seen the doc

Are people saying MJ was castrated?

Didn't the one little boy describe his penis and MJ had to show it and be examined by the detectives?
Edited: 3/14/19 10:04 AM
7/4/11

No evidence? except his cock being perfectly described by children and his admission that hes slept with kids for decades (non sexually in his admissions but stikl). Coupled with more and more testimonials and accounts of his legal team sweeping shit under the rug and settling everything. That kid from the MTV documentary that later claimed to be diddled was clearly lying and I totally believe many celebs and people had perfectly normal relations with MJ, but iunno how the fuck anyone can be co vinced he didnt diddle children.

Fuck, even if he was castrated, which has way less evidence than his potential identity as a diddler, doesnt mean he didnt enjoy touching or staring at kids.

3/14/19 10:05 AM
7/4/11
CaptainWoody - I haven't seen the doc

Are people saying MJ was castrated?

Didn't the one little boy describe his penis and MJ had to show it and be examined by the detectives?

The doc that gave him milk of amnesia ad libitum until he was addicted af and dead as a doorknob also claimed he was castrated. No one else has really supported that, but it's always been an interesting rumor.

3/14/19 10:29 AM
2/5/06
MattyECB - 

No evidence? except his cock being perfectly described by children and his admission that hes slept with kids for decades (non sexually in his admissions but stikl). Coupled with more and more testimonials and accounts of his legal team sweeping shit under the rug and settling everything. That kid from the MTV documentary that later claimed to be diddled was clearly lying and I totally believe many celebs and people had perfectly normal relations with MJ, but iunno how the fuck anyone can be co vinced he didnt diddle children.

Fuck, even if he was castrated, which has way less evidence than his potential identity as a diddler, doesnt mean he didnt enjoy touching or staring at kids.

again I haven't seen the doc so if there is info I'm missing from that I could be wrong.

I'm going off memory here but it was just one boy who described his junk, and it wasn't really sufficient, that was a big part of him getting off (no pun intended)
3/14/19 10:31 AM
1/1/01

Are you guys not paying attention? The rumor was chemical, not physical castration.

3/14/19 10:36 AM
3/17/03
Chris - 

Are you guys not paying attention? The rumor was chemical, not physical castration.

It's a stupid theory.

As I posted in separate thread, it's extremely common for victims of major sexual/physical abuse to "freeze" at the age of peak abuse. The most obvious manifestation is a childlike voice which sticks with them through adulthood. Usually exhibited by women, but it happens to males too.
3/14/19 10:44 AM
12/14/15
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

It has been my observation that almost everyone who defends MJ and believes he didn’t rape little boys didn’t actually watch the documentary. 

Fuck off. That documentary comes off as nothing but a rehearsed cash grab. Especially Wade. 

He probably did fuck around with kids but that documentary is as far from convincing as can be. 

3/14/19 10:51 AM
2/2/05

I believe he did bad shit with kids. I also believe that you’re credibility is shot when you support a person as a an adult then recant when you go broke and make a movie. That’s basically perjury. 

3/14/19 11:04 AM
9/10/07
michael jackson obviously went through a regular puberty at the regular time of life. he was a public figure the whole time. its a completely retarded conspiracy theory.

he was a complete loon. so, yeah, as an adult he might have been injecting himself with all sorts of stuff. but, he obviously did not have any permanent development delay. here he is post puberty at 19 with his brothers, same height and build as them, looking like a normal 19 year old 70s era kid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnP4TK_cYVM

there is was no magical "permanent voice and impotence drug that doesn't impact other physical development" in the 70s.
3/14/19 11:46 AM
1/7/03

The heart wants what the heart wants 

3/14/19 11:53 AM
5/14/08
Bigtrain2681 - 
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

Fuck off. That documentary comes off as nothing but a rehearsed cash grab. Especially Wade. 

He probably did fuck around with kids but that documentary is as far from convincing as can be. 

How is the doc a cash grab?
3/14/19 1:17 PM
9/14/04

So appropriate

3/14/19 1:20 PM
9/14/04
Bigtrain2681 -
KDK1CallingKDK12 -

You’re  clearly blinded by the celebrity. Those people were 100% believable. What the hell do they have to gain? They weren’t paid. Their families are all fucked up now. I can’t even fathom anyone giving four hours of total attention to those documentaries coming out believing they were faking it. 

3/14/19 1:22 PM
3/14/09

Look into it 

3/14/19 1:26 PM
8/20/15
GeorgeScoresPoints - No mention of castration in his autopsy report. It's a very stupid CT.

Liberaces ex lover, the one Matt Damon played said he used to fuck Michael. He said Michael had a very deep natural voice.

3/14/19 1:39 PM
2/5/06

The only people that know the truth is the accusers and MJ...and he's dead.

Yes, he was a weirdo but seriously how the hell wouldn't he be? Can you imagine living that life? He was raised in a completely fucked up family and was literally the biggest superstar in the world. Just one of those things is enough to fuck someone up.

Remember when Garth Brooks was insanely huge? It lasts for a bit then he went all weird too. For his sake he stopped, just basically quit, the pressure and lifestyle has to fuck with you. Now he was able to come back after he got his head right.

I'm not defending MJ if he molested children, it's not an excuse and not reason he shouldn't have been buried under the prison if he did it but the people throwing stones without actual knowledge just shows how pretentious and holier-than-thou people can be. He was clearly robbed of a childhood, probably molested himself and was the most famous person on the planet. For 99.9% of people that's a recipe for turning into a fucking weirdo with child issues.

3/14/19 2:01 PM
5/14/08
CaptainWoody -

The only people that know the truth is the accusers and MJ...and he's dead.

Yes, he was a weirdo but seriously how the hell wouldn't he be? Can you imagine living that life? He was raised in a completely fucked up family and was literally the biggest superstar in the world. Just one of those things is enough to fuck someone up.

Remember when Garth Brooks was insanely huge? It lasts for a bit then he went all weird too. For his sake he stopped, just basically quit, the pressure and lifestyle has to fuck with you. Now he was able to come back after he got his head right.

I'm not defending MJ if he molested children, it's not an excuse and not reason he shouldn't have been buried under the prison if he did it but the people throwing stones without actual knowledge just shows how pretentious and holier-than-thou people can be. He was clearly robbed of a childhood, probably molested himself and was the most famous person on the planet. For 99.9% of people that's a recipe for turning into a fucking weirdo with child issues.

LOL so you can make wild judgements based on his life and his own possible sexual abuse, which only him and his family would know about. And thats cool and not pretentious. But others cant make a judgement call on the accusations and feel that he is indeed a pedophile without being pretentious and holier-than-thou? How come you can have opinions that he himself was abused but I can not believe that he abused others?

3/14/19 2:42 PM
3/11/19

MJ was a very strange dude. The information which details the raid of Neverland is quite suspect. He may have been chemically castrated as well. It’s a real possibility, especially considering the lengths they went to alter his appearance. Of course clever damage methods were always used to explain his unusual surgeries and treatments.

3/14/19 2:56 PM
10/14/02
it looks likely that he was not chemically castrated

but how can anyone explain his voice?
its not a man's voice at all
even his matter-isms were very different to 99 percent of men...

3/14/19 3:04 PM
3/11/19
boxingman - it looks likely that he was not chemically castrated

but how can anyone explain his voice?
its not a man's voice at all
even his matter-isms were very different to 99 percent of men...

How can you tell if he was or was not chemically castrated? That’s not something they’d look for in an autopsy, would they? Chemical castration is really the explanation that makes the most sense.